• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just snorted 600mg of lyrica, its been about 45minutes and I don't feel anything, what's up with that?

I've done 2,500mg and 1,050mg of soma. Great drunk feeling. Yeah I had a tolerance I went through 6 bottles in 2 months.

I'm in the final days of opiate withdrawals... I just took 600mg of lyrica and it's wonderful so far. got me giggling and almost completely erased my withdrawal symptoms.

How people do not think this is recreational I dont understandddd.

man, I;m going to go play some video games.

Edit: up to 750 now, this is my first time with it and so for it's pretty damn cool.

Last edited:
thats hella funny. my gfs doc has been giving her sample bottles of lyrica regularly FOR FREE!! they are bottles of 21 capsules(50mg, and 75mg). i have a few bottles she gave me but never thot u could get hi on it. how many mgs do u take to feel it?

lyrica /pregabalin for anxiety

I've been prescribed pregabalin for generalised Anxiety Disorder. Apparently it's not well known even in the medical professiona (local GP's)as treatment for anxiety. I was in a phsyc ward begging for diazepam and they wouldnt prescribe benzos. I went to my gp when i got out and got 20mg diazepam/day - that did the trick . I only felt a buzz/calming effect with pregabalin when i took about 600mg but like someone said earlier it makes you zig zag when walking, even the day after and it gives you a terrible dry mouth. I had to take a pint of water to bed cos i kept waking up cos my tongue felt like sandpaper rubbing against my mouth.

if your looking for a good buzz id avoid pregabalin and go for zopiclone 1st and then benzos. the only thing is doctors go rattling on about addiction, and zop/benzos are getting harder to get. thank god for online pharmacies.

Does anyone feel very energized with lyrica I take 300mg a day and if I take it near bedtime it keeps me up. Higher doses though keep me very calm.

I have a Lyrica question!

I have horrible trouble getting to sleep, and my refill of Ambien fell through. My doc is trying to figure something out, but it might not be possible

Anyways, when I started Pain Management my doctor first tried Lyrica, gave me a ton of free sample bottles

My question: Would Lyrica help me sleep/make me drowsy?

I haven't taken any since May, and even then it was 2 pills a day for 3 weeks then I stopped

Maybe I'll give it a try

Anyone know what a good dosage would be if all I care about is the drowsiness?

600mg didnt effect me when I snorted it, however it must have just had a very long onset (didnt feel anything for 2 hours) as when I woke up I was legless, very drowsy and out of balance. However some people say that 600mg gets them fucked up so maybe try 300 first go, make sure you wait a few hours before redosing.

I've tried 2400mg, and it's all very mild. Ok, I feel a bit pissed and thick, but I also a bit motivated to do some housework, it's also possible I might clean up in here too.l

OK, I'll go with my experiences as a reference to newbies to pregablin.

300mg: Mood elevation, feel very happy, very calm and slightly drunk, balance goes.

600mg: Same as above but the drunk feeling is stronger. Feel energsed but also a lovely feeling of calm.

900mg: Same as above bu the drunk feeling is very strong, walking in a straight line would be impossible. But still feel fun. Slight euphoria maybe? Appreciation of music increases. Closed eye visuals are strong, bright lights, very straight lines. If you close your eyes you can feel like your somewhere else. Like your actually sat right in the middle of the northern lights.

1200mg: Same as above but CEV are amazing. You really feel like you've been transported tyo another existence. Everything there is so beautiful and colourful. Feel extremely drunk. Sometimes drowsiness sets in at this dose.

1500mg: Same as above but full out hallucinations. I feel totally wasted like I've had around 15 pints of lager. I turn into a drooling wreck. People turn into champagne bottles, cars turn into people walking dogs. The drowsiness is now almost uncontrollable and it is a big effort to stay awake. I don't reccommend this dose, I know I won't be doing it again.

Either way, with all doses, it always takes 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours for the effects to become noticeable. So don't expect a quick rush. I find the effects slowly come on and then get stronger over about an extra 2 hours. I've not looked into it but I would say around 4 hours after ingestion is when you are most under the influence.

I must also add that it is a very long acting drug. I have taken a dose of 1200mg at around 15:00 then done my thing, gone to bed and when I wake up, my balance is still a little off and you can still fell slight residual effects.

Be safe and know your limits.

600mg didnt effect me when I snorted it, however it must have just had a very long onset (didnt feel anything for 2 hours) as when I woke up I was legless, very drowsy and out of balance. However some people say that 600mg gets them fucked up so maybe try 300 first go, make sure you wait a few hours before redosing.

I don't think that the snorting was a good idea, with all the fillers etc there is a lot of powder so I think a lot would get lodged and just slowly absorb or drip into the back of your throat. Next time just eat them, it works well, oral bio availablility is really good so there is no reason to do it any other way IMO.

I was prescribed Lyrica just before going on to heavy opioids, but havent taken them yet. I was prescribed 200 mg tabs. Based on what ive been reading, this seems to be quite the large dose tablet. (unfortunately because I have an excellent doctor, the compromise was I had to try lighter means of pain therapy, which when it was discovered it wasnt just muscular and nerves, but spinal problems about 2 days after Tests and Scans, the heavy hitters came out) So, I am now on a decreased dose in MSContin (2x 30MG 24 hrs)along with Norco 10 (2 x 4hrs) and was on Roxicodone 30mg (4 X 24 hrs) prior to the MSContin. Im thinking after talking to my doctor, that his intentions were for me to use these for Opioid Withdrawal whenever it was neccessary for me to finish my exit. Like I said, im still on the MS and Norco so I dont see when Ill be taking these, but hopefully more people will post their stories and kind of give me a better idea if I should pursue other means or if this will be a better solution.

By the way I did read that it can lead to temporary fertility in men, I think it was directly on the Pfizer Lyrica website. My wife is ready for kids, so hopefully this isnt typical.

Last edited:
it made me feel fucking crazy like off the wall i ran through a byo drain and cut my food on bob wire and my friend goes like 15 min later dude your foot is fucked up to hell
i couldnt get high off it for a while after that my friends famaly has a huge quantity of that shit all over the house like atleast 20 bottles theirs probably a lot more

^ to the above couple posts, do not shoot/snort it. you will gain nothing, and people have died from shooting it. just swallow the shit already!

does lyrica increase GABA production, or inhibit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.