• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Black tar heroin wut should i do?>

implicitprodigy

Bluelighter
should i snort it....smoke it.....(i heard smoking is useless....)snorting it; Is it that much better .....What about plugging.....and where do you but a neddleless syringe to plug yourself....I also heard sniffing straight liquid also....give any advice, except for to shoot it, I already know that

Well, you've mentioned all the options.
I prefer to smoke it, the ritual is good fun
Never tried taking it up the nose, but I hear its better to liquify it and mix it with a crushed inert powder (or more narcotics, such as a crushed OC), let it dry, and rail that.
Or you could put that nasty liquid up your nose
Thats all I know

if you aren't going to shoot black tar, definetely smoke it.

do the "chasing the dragon" technique. get a 2 in X 2 in piece of foil with some type of tweezers to hold on to it (it will get hot). get a straw or a straw like device. put the tar in the middle of the foil and hold the foil with the tweezers. place your lighter really close to the foil underneath it and put the straw in your mouth. hold the straw a somewhat far away from the foil and suck up the fumes that are the product of flaming the foil/dope.

have fun ;)

do that but roll the foil into a tube shape and hold the straw at the top so that the vapors collect and swirl up into the straw and you don't waste any

I'm not really sure if smoking h can be as strong as snorting it. I'd find a way to snort it personally.

Use a needleless syringe and shoot the mixture into your nose.

n4k33n said:
Use a needleless syringe and shoot the mixture into your nose.
omg this is the most painful thing i have ever snorted, and ive snorted lots of stupid things in my time such as sceletium tortousum, vic's, ritalin yuck i dont even want to think of how dumb i used to be with drugs.

yeah i love to "muddy water" black tar.
take your piece
put it in a cap from an empty plastic water bottle
pour a small amount of water into the cap
place empty pen/tube in the cap and snort up!
kinda uncomfortable, but its an acquired taste. i love muddy water

when smoking tar do u smoke it like weed or like a cigarette in terms of holding it in and shit like that?

when smoking tar do u smoke it like weed or like a cigarette in terms of holding it in and shit like that?

^^hold it in for as long as possible, at least that's how it worked well for me. I always hated smoking it though, only did it out of desperation a couple of times.

I am blown away that people recommend smokin it off foil, it is foul. We have always used a bong(we call it a hootong)and fashioned a way to have the bowl point down and burn little balls with a pin and a hot knife. Its tricky to hold everything at once but it is way smoother

yea when i started with tar i would cook it up im a spoon with some water then draw up the liquid into an eyedropper then tilt my head back and drip it in my nose. you gotta lie down and keep your head back for a while to let it all absorb. it does feel/taste like snorting vinegar though so watch out. i only did this for about a week before i said fuck it and moved on to the needle. its weird but with tar imo the easiest most convienent way is to shoot it. smokimg tasted like shit and snorting burns like hell

I am blown away that people recommend smokin it off foil, it is foul. We have always used a bong(we call it a hootong)and fashioned a way to have the bowl point down and burn little balls with a pin and a hot knife. Its tricky to hold everything at once but it is way smoother
I am blown away by that pointlessly complicated and potentially wasteful method. Foil works perfectly fine and doesn't waste one drop.

Im blown away that you think the way your smoking is clever. Any one who regularley smokes H knows the best/most efficent way to smoke.............with FOIL!. Now, you might as well be lighting your retarted bong method with 20$ dollar bills. And another thing, your sucking it through water witch is a waste. And people who know whats up use a tooter to smoke off of foil because after smoking abit you can knock out the H resin in the tooter, just like cavier in a crack pipe.

Last edited:
^ Yeah. You can tell that he's not a junkie. No addict would consume their heroin in that manner. He probably is lighting it with $20 bills, lol.
If you're a junkie, or even if you aren't and you just want to get the most bang for your buck while smoking tar, everything you need costs less than a dollar. All you need is a little piece of foil, a pen/straw/other type of tube, and a lighter.
Thats it. Foil is the way to smoke tar. Take it from the tarheads.

Hitting it through the bong would also be hitting on the resin in the bong. Sounds like a headache to me =[

wow, this whole sight is so hostile, I don't understand. I'm learning alot from the sight, cut me some slack.

The bong is devoted strictly to tar

if you don't smoke pot or cigarettes its tough to get into the foil thing

Last edited:
^Were just busting you balls broham, dont worry. Anyways, stop wasting your tar and smoke it off of foil with a tooter. You'll be much happier.

Its not hostility, its presenting the correct information to people who come here in need of that information. (And ball busting, sure...)
You say in your town no one knows shit about drugs. Well, they can come here and learn from people who do know. However, in order for them to get the right info, we have to make sure the people who don't know what they are talking about but think they do aren't the ones giving that info (like you the people in and your town). Thats why thugpassion and I are posting - we both have a TON of experience with tar, so we want to tell people the correct way to smoke it.

Why would you smoke something thats water soluble through water? It makes no sense. Oh, you're probably doing it because you didn't know anything about the properties of heroin. All the more reason to read and learn, and let those who are in the know give the advice. Eventually you may be at the point to give information to others. Its a great cycle. Until then, I recommend you lurk more.