• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Black tar heroin wut should i do?>

the tube-shaped foil thing was something I used to show people who let a lot of smoke go to waste when they smoked tar on foil. Place it in the middle of the foil as usual, then curve the ends to make a tube. That way when you hold it at an angle to let it trail, there's a hole shaped opening at the top and it makes it easier for those who are prone to letting smoke escape. Other than that, its pointless. I recommend just getting good technique with a straw and foil or not even bothering.

Breathe: 2x2 of foil? Thats pretty fucking tiny. How are you supposed to make it trail on something so tiny?
And I should point out, if you know what you're doing with a piece of foil (I'd use a piece thats more like 3x5), you won't waste a single bit of smoke.

if you know what you're doing with a piece of foil (I'd use a piece thats more like 3x5), you won't waste a single bit of smoke.

Without a doubt that is true.

but with the paperclips, if you know what your doing. its a VERY efficient way to smoke. and Likewise with foil. If you know what your doing. not a SINGLE piece is wasted. and the hits achieved are not wimpy either.

The pros to smoking with paperclips is its ALWAYS ready to go when you are. no prep needed. the clips are in your pocket. it takes 2 seconds to get your hit and get back to what you were doing. With the foil process you need to take your foil, shape it into the desired shape. etc etc. Once the Initial prep is done with paperclips. its good to go until your out of tar, and each clip can hold a lot.

both are very good ways of smoking. but in the 818 everyone I know smoked with clips.