• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Black tar heroin wut should i do?>

This thread deserves one of those "The More You Know" images with the shooting star rainbow and some charitable celebrity on it, only I can't be bothered to do it heh.

Its not hostility, its presenting the correct information to people who come here in need of that information. (And ball busting, sure...)
You say in your town no one knows shit about drugs. Well, they can come here and learn from people who do know. However, in order for them to get the right info, we have to make sure the people who don't know what they are talking about but think they do aren't the ones giving that info (like you the people in and your town). Thats why thugpassion and I are posting - we both have a TON of experience with tar, so we want to tell people the correct way to smoke it.

Why would you smoke something thats water soluble through water? It makes no sense. Oh, you're probably doing it because you didn't know anything about the properties of heroin. All the more reason to read and learn, and let those who are in the know give the advice. Eventually you may be at the point to give information to others. Its a great cycle. Until then, I recommend you lurk more.

Lurk I will

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Good, eon_blue?

Don't ever post something like that again -GM

Last edited by a moderator:
In So-Cal many many MANY people smoke black tar with paperclips.

yes i said. PAPERCLIPS

The ritual, the taste of the smoke, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

amazing.

Chasing the dragon takes practice and you end up losing a lot. Best way for nubies is to put a bit in a spoon with water, heat until absorbed in water and snort through a short straw. You don't waste any that way. Guaranteed nod my friend :)

yo man the way to do it is shoot up/ ive never tried black tar but i hav tried heroin/ nw i cant say my age but lets just say i'm not that old and i shot it up its the best feeling in the world

^ Why can't you say your age? This is an anonymous site, your age doesn't really tell us anything about you and we don't have an age restriction or anything.

Beside, advising someone to start shooting is terrible advice; if you can avoid it, I'd stay away as it can lead to all sorts of problems. At least practice with saline first.

supository

you could get a needless syringe for like the ones used to measure a childs dose. take the tar and mix it with some glycerine , pull it up in the syringe ,stick it up your a$$ as far as possible without to much discomfort and push the plunger

i have never tried this because it is so so much better to mainline it. if you are afraid of needles let someone else get someone else to hit you with it

^why would you need glycerine to plug tar?? you could just mix the tar with water only

^ Again, why are you pressuring him into IV'ing when it presents with more complications and is 10 to the x more riskier then other methods available?

I live in So Cal and I've seen people smoke it with 2 paperclips.

They take the tar and stick it to the tip of one and get the other paperclip red hot. Hold a straw in their mouth and touch the hot paperclip to the tar and inhale the smoke. No clue how it works out tho. JC would know.

This is a good thread tho, a lot better than mine where everyone tried to talk me out of tar.

I'm picking up tomorrow and I'm super stoked.

Anyway be safe OP

I live in So Cal and I've seen people smoke it with 2 paperclips.

Yep, the traditional so cal way. with PAPERCLIPS.

Prep is VERY important. your product lasts much longer when you do everything correctly. and you need to learn how to apply the hot clip to the tar correctly for the MOST smoke.

make sure your clip is SUPER hot too. torch lighters are best.

Not to hijack the thread but real quick how long does smoking tar last before you start to feel shitty?

Like 6 hours or less?

I know the rush doesn't last long but I'm talking the opiate part.

^^For me, maybe 5 hours or so before the onset of withdrawals would start to kick in again. I can only really base that off of the one experience I had with actually smoking tar (while dependent), I was an IV user 99% of the time.

Even with IV though, it would take me a minimum of 3 shots per day to avoid feeling withdrawals. Morning, noon, and night. From what I gather, smoking it requires more redosing to avoid w/d's.

Last edited:
They take the tar and stick it to the tip of one and get the other paperclip red hot. Hold a straw in their mouth and touch the hot paperclip to the tar and inhale the smoke. No clue how it works out tho. JC would know.
Actually, I don't know. Never seen anybody use paper clips; it sounds like a waste.
Literally, I've never once seen someone use a paper clip, ever - everyone uses foil. Maybe thats something they do deep in LA, but not where I'm at.
Akomplice - I understand how it works, its just silly to me. Touch something hot to your tar, it vaporizes. Ta-da! I still prefer (and will only use) the least direct form of heat possible. Heating the foil under the tar is just fine for me and millions of tar/other smokers elsewhere.
I've smoked hash/hash oil in a way like that, but only because its hash. I don't care if I waste a little. When I don't have hash, I don't puke and shit for a week, so wasting a little bit doesn't matter. But with heroin, I don't see why people just don't use foil.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned using a tube-shaped foil thing??

In my experience, it was always better to form a deep spoon-shaped (or shaped like a deep ladle) thing with foil, and I mean DEEP.. Put the tar at the bottom, light from underneath,
and make sure you keep the tar sliding around in there, in a swirl shape until gone.

The "depth" of the spoon-shape, plus the fact that the "opening" should only be about an inch in diameter, should make it so that when you stick your straw into the orifice, not a SINGLE particle of smoke should escape.. It would all get sucked right into the straw! Anyone ever try this, as opposed to
the wide-open 2x2 wasteful foil of death?