• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

Dope is everywhere here so finding a dealer is easy, just gotta find the right one....

Just don't expect high quality in the county lol..just kidding but not really. You gotta find the person who has steady customers bc that means the dope is steady quality. You sell weak shit and ppl just go to some one else...in a saturated .arket with a commodity like smack, no one profits from stomping their dope to shit...at least hardly any profit.

I happen ed across 2 new dudes just by networking and the o e has better shit than the other...so there you go. Business.

Dope is everywhere here so finding a dealer is easy, just gotta find the right one....

Just don't expect high quality in the county lol..just kidding but not really. You gotta find the person who has steady customers bc that means the dope is steady quality. You sell weak shit and ppl just go to some one else...in a saturated .arket with a commodity like smack, no one profits from stomping their dope to shit...at least hardly any profit.

I happen ed across 2 new dudes just by networking and the o e has better shit than the other...so there you go. Business.

In an urban environment like Baltimore it's probably really easy...in a country-ass setting like where I live, though, you have to be in "the circle" to get dope and it can be difficult sometimes to get in it. Once you're in it's usually really easy, though. Heroin is almost always available even in an isolated setting like where I live, the only drugs which are more prevalent are marijuana and meth. IME you only need to know one or two fellow users and you basically have unlimited access to dope.

Anyway, I just remembered another H dealer I know. I'd forgotten all about her because I never knew her in her dealing days (she's just a casual user w/ a legitimate occupation now) but supposedly she was selling ounces of the drug in another city, in an multistate drug ring. It ended up with her becoming a convicted felon and smuggling H inside her when she went to prison and supposedly getting a bunch of fellow prisoners high before they caught her lol. She has a bunch of entertaining jail stories.

She's a friend* of mine now, she's in her early 20's and beautiful. I helped her score when she first moved to this city and my friend and I both commented on how good looking she was after we had hooked her up. She's a charismatic personality, too, although if you talk with her awhile you get the sense that she has kind of an amoral criminal mindset...like she'll tell stories about watching someone get the shit kicked out of them in prison and chuckle about it, saying "yeah, it was pretty funny!" You get the feeling that she might be a sociopath.

*we're "drug friends", I guess it's debatable whether or not we're "real friends", but I do like her, she's cool. We'd hang out and smoke dope/weed and talk about life n' shit.

It's weird that the two H dealers I've known well have been women. Almost all other drug dealers I've known have been men...I do know of some guys around here who sell H but not very well, usually I've gotten their stuff through other users giving me small amounts, half g's and the like.

Dope and reddy...hardly anyone here ever pushes straight, its all rock...got ppl using lemon juice and shit...and of course good weed is all o er the place. Sometimes you will find a Hispanic with some midtype stuff...

Then at the meth clinic s its all promethazine, clonidine and xanax or kpin..any benzo really. Buy a bottle so someo e can go smoke rock for 20 mins a d you have nod face going. Not my thing.

I actually knew a girl that oded about a week ago...was only 26...really sad sad shit. She was a crackjeas but no one deserves to od alone like that..e erything is being kept really quiet. Rip j.

I have gone my whole life without meeting a single h dealer. I have encountered dealers of all sorts, but never a dope dealer... Until earlier this year.
In Australia, you cant just find dealers selling shit on street corners - its a non-existent drug culture. You gotta meet people and get introduced, if you are searching for things like heroin, it is going to be a difficult mission if you live here.

My guy has a wife and a 8 year old twins.
They own a house in a dodgy neighbourhood, have nice cars, motorbikes, car engines and a beautiful speedboat.
I met him through my work.. We worked together for a long time but it was only a few months ago he told me he was a heroin addict...
He lost his job for being too unreliable, and the only thing he could do to support his habit was start dealing.
In no time his business blew up. He got his mrs doing runs for him and occasionally they have some random dude working for em'.
From 8:00am it's all go, they get very little time away from the job, always reliable.
But I can see it is an uneasy lifestyle for them both.
They are a pretty cool couple, never feel threatened going there and it is nice to hang around them and have chats.. But i can see how unhappy they are. The move larger amounts every day, and they do it mainly to support their own addictions.
They smoke the stuff, so they need a lot of it to smoke every day... He often tells me that he wants to give it all up, but of course, it's not that easy. Not after smoking it consistently for 10 years.

I think if you are both a dope seller & user, it will be pretty difficult to get out of.. Especially if you are unemployed.. :(

Yea I knew a very similar couple. At the beginning the guy still had a job but once the addiction started coming, I mean he said it was the economy but I dunno. Anyway, in the beginning they had quite a profit and enough to use themselves. FFW a year or two (being in a relationship with a person who also uses is twice the slippery slope compared to being solo) , no more profit, always barely enough to buy their next supply, use A LOT themselves, going nowhere fast. Started cheating with quantity, quality, the usual sh+t that happens when youre edging it financially and addiction wise. Constantly paranoid (you couldnt talk sense with the woman, she saw cops everywhere, the guy usually just rolled his eyes when I tried with commonsense but it was pointless.) and afraid of "the knock", never going out again, lying to themselves... Sad where is always leads. F+cking H.

The heroin dealers Ive known always dress in quality brand name clothing , own the lastest model cars , and have the nicest house .
but they are really smart if we knew how that game worked I guess anybody could become a heroin dealer and make a load of cash without ever getting caught just my 2 cents .

In my city of Dayton, OH (small southwestern city north of Cincinnati) I prefer to cop my dope from a select few African-American dealers via trial and error in terms of quality and prices; some have definitely been higher up on the food chain (expensive car, designer gear, hired runners/lookouts) and there's a few I don't even see anymore or I will rarely see them run out the dope anymore, because they've worked themselves so high up they kick back, smoke blunts, drink alcohol and/or lean (codeine w/ promethazine syrup + soda/juice of choice), get smacked off alpraz and kick it w/ bitches (I've known them long enough and spent enough to be trusted to come kick it in the traps) and just have hired runners now. I can always call them if I have any problems and speak to the boss.

The white heroin dealers are the sketchiest around here: usually low-grade dope, even fake sometimes, usually use their own products to excess, unreliable and tend to get themselves locked up way quicker than my black dboys ever do. I've met one high-up white heroin dealer with high-grade heroin and various batches/prices go up with higher quality batches usually the whiter/beige dope that, most of my junkie friends and myself think is cut with fentanyl or potent, euphoric analogues. The truth is in the rush; more of a IV hydromorphone intensity w/ the diamorphine legs.

In my city of Dayton, OH (small southwestern city north of Cincinnati) I prefer to cop my dope from a select few African-American dealers via trial and error in terms of quality and prices; some have definitely been higher up on the food chain (expensive car, designer gear, hired runners/lookouts) and there's a few I don't even see anymore or I will rarely see them run out the dope anymore, because they've worked themselves so high up they kick back, smoke blunts, drink alcohol and/or lean (codeine w/ promethazine syrup + soda/juice of choice), get smacked off alpraz and kick it w/ bitches (I've known them long enough and spent enough to be trusted to come kick it in the traps) and just have hired runners now. I can always call them if I have any problems and speak to the boss.

The white heroin dealers are the sketchiest around here: usually low-grade dope, even fake sometimes, usually use their own products to excess, unreliable and tend to get themselves locked up way quicker than my black dboys ever do. I've met one high-up white heroin dealer with high-grade heroin and various batches/prices go up with higher quality batches usually the whiter/beige dope that, most of my junkie friends and myself think is cut with fentanyl or potent, euphoric analogues. The truth is in the rush; more of a IV hydromorphone intensity w/ the diamorphine legs.

I'm visiting the area, grew up here... Have found before but no luck this time, but I agree, the white boys are sketchy as hell

run by puerto ricans in orlando. White dealers are sketch and usually middlemen. The puerto ricans will treat you incredibly well if you have your money right and don't make waves.

From Orlando I've been as far as Disney. :)
It must be different for locals I'm sure.

But in Miami it was wide open at night in the streets.

You'd still have to go to shady places for dope though.
One dangerous taxi drive that you'd wonder if you'd be back.

I've had a few H dealers in my using career, and on the whole I feel I've had pretty good luck at finding dealers who're also ok people. That's not to say some haven't been pretty heavily into other serious crime and fit the stereotype fairly well. And some have definitely been sketchy people that I would never see if I had another choice. Trying to get me to sleep with them, the usual BS. My main current dealers a woman who deals to pay for her own habit. You'd never know she was a serious heroin dealer.

So I've had dealers range from your highly sketchy dangerous type that want to fuck me for dope, to people I enjoy hanging around with and I would call friends. All things considered I'd say I've gotten fairly lucky.

Last edited:
My most recent H dealer would travel to get bundles of what he called "movies" which is ten baggies of H each containing 0.1g, imported from New York. Always bragged about having so much money in the bank. Ended up getting busted by police and literally paid someone to take the downfall. Wonder how much money was in that proposition? He didn't really have a nice car though, couldn't afford to get the AC fixed in it, or a big place. Dressed comfortably too.

The thing that was most surprising to me is that he never touched the dope, had no idea how strong it was. I ended up getting a few shitty bundles that had less than 0.1g in them, and stuck to the bag. But he was nice enough to warn me that there's a bad batch in everything he picks up, and told me a few things to look out for. I'm still in awe he had his hands on much dope and managed to have the self-control not to try it. Once.

Sketchy ass guy always scared and sketchy and always fast once i meet him IF its him i meet or if he has his girl or someone else bring it to deliver just cuz hes sketchy like that.

mainly arabs. used to get my coke from the blacks.

yeah white dealers suck. They only sell xtc, amps and cut coke around these parts.

I been a heroin dealer for 6years and I'm good but my question is how to get richer

I never delt coke but I heard it's more money

Sounds like a bad dope dealer lol

Last edited by a moderator:
my dealer is just a normal, everyday kind of kid, you'd never guess it. he fits in just like the rest. he's actually a coke head and can get just about anything you want. pretty nice situation. he makes a living off selling drugs and he's doin fine. he's not a dick, he's chill.

I've got a friend just like this. I only deal with friends and use a network of my mate's to source things. It's a pretty sweet set up as it's decentralised with no real heat. We had one friend roll on one of the guys in the network but we don't bring him into anything deug related. I'm still friends with him but I would never trust him with anything drug related again.

I knew a very unstereotypical dealer. Violent rich white kid. Parents buy him cars and shit and he lives at home so he actually has a pretty good life and in NO WAY needs to sell dope. He's crazy though gets fucked on bath salts and beats his girl and stupid shit like that.

You got your college kid dealers who just don't wanna work 40 hours a week while going to school. Then you got your street-smart people and thug types. There's really all kinds of reasons people sell drugs so you can find a dealer in all walks of life. But typically they will be relatively normal people just trying to get easy money.

Stereotypes are just that, streotypes, perhaps based in reality but not dictating it. My most recent main dope man was a very normal seeming guy. Hispanic, a bit "hard" seeming in a grew-up-in-the-hood way, but not at all gangsterish, could've been any number of people working a steady lower middle class job to judge by his appearance, general demeanor, the car he drove, etc. Had a nice girlfriend, not ghetto or a junkie or anything. Pleasant, we'd interact, took him to a baseball game and we just chilled and drank some beers. I never got into with him his history or why he decided to become a heroin dealer, but presumably he knew some people and it was the best economic opportunity for him and he just got into it and built a loyal customer base.

This being because he had some of the best customer service of anyone I've dealt with on a retail level for any drug, generally 45 minutes phone call to door, more or less 9am-9pm although he didn't have official hours or days off, would be very accommodating to loyal customers. Very easy to deal with, would let you know if he was around/wasn't going to be around, etc. Not the best prices nor product but was worth it for the stability and professionalism. Don't think he had ever done serious time. When I quit this last time around I even let him know and told him I didn't need updates or offers anymore but still would appreciate him keeping me on his list so as to let me know when his phone number changes, because if I lost him ... I'd lose a good thing, babe :)

The other guy that I fucked with occasionally was another story, unstable, prone to bouts of anger, did a lot of stupid shit like driving around like a madman with drugs in the car, was into smoking crack himself, had done time repeatedly, was affiliated, just in general sketchy. His product was better but who wants to deal with a psychopath if you don't have to?

I been a heroin dealer for 6years and I'm good but my question is how to get richer

I never delt coke but I heard it's more money

This isn't the place to ask for professional advice, and if you're contemplating asking here, you're in dire need of it, which is quite the catch 22, isn't it? You either have business sense and tradecraft sense or you don't. I don't believe it's really a learned thing, or, at best, you refine your learning through experience on the street.