Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
as y'all have probably noticed lately, this place has been hella-busy, and with the christmas period approaching it's only going to get busier.

thus, we've decided to appoint a new moderator to aus. social. those who have applied before know the deal; for those of you who haven't, but might be interested, read on. applications are to be sent to [email protected], stating your reason for application, your previous contributions to the forum, and why you think you'd be good for the job (why you actually want the spot would probably be good too - unfortunately it's not all hookers, midgets and coke, contrary to popular belief :().

applications will be open until the end of the golden nangs (about three or so weeks from now), and when we come to our decision we'll inform everyone.

please feel free to post any questions you have about the position in this thread (or email/pm us mods), but do not use this thread for discussion - we'll just delete it anyway.

Can new people apply? I've been a moderator on other bulletin boards and I think I'd be good for this one. It seems a lot of people need a bit of a shake up.

onetwothreefour said:
applications are to be sent to [email protected], stating your reason for application, your previous contributions to the forum, and why you think you'd be good for the job (why you actually want the spot would probably be good too - unfortunately it's not all hookers, midgets and coke, contrary to popular belief :().

Being new, you'd have a bit of trouble addressing the previous contributions to the forum section, but you can certainly apply if you want. Although you did say you don't know why you bother with this forum, so I don't really know why you'd want to mod it...

Thank you for providing some good advice. Finally someone on this forum has. Can I send you links to other Bulletin Boards that I have moderated as proof that I am good?

You can email us whatever you think will support your application.

Von Dutch said:
Can new people apply? I've been a moderator on other bulletin boards and I think I'd be good for this one. It seems a lot of people need a bit of a shake up.

no shit !... hey, ill put my hand up, im aussie and im social !

im debating this...
hmm brad...any thoughts on moi being a mod?
i dont think i would be very good, but meh....

just make sure you dont log out so dogah can terrorize the boards when you're not around :D

kryalkastleE said:
im debating this...
hmm brad...any thoughts on moi being a mod?
i dont think i would be very good, but meh....

i must give my entirely non-partisan thumbs up to this idea. but i will not be drawn into favouritism. unless there are drugs involved ;)

I had written out a fantastically convincing application.

It dealt with how I had been around for ages... read every thread.. have a few friends and a few enemies but how I am mostly neutral to everyone here.

Then I thought...

"Do I really want that responsibility?"

And discovered that no. No I really don't.

I like reading the heated online arguments. I prefer being the schoolkid in the playground watching the fight rather than the teacher coming to break it all up.

Heck... in certain situations I even like swinging a few punches myself.

So no. No moderator application for me.

Plus I am terrified of rejection. Oh god so bad.

;)

Good luck to whomever wins the fine new title.

Last edited:
5 mods? you guys will have nothing to do around here...if you want, i guess i could step up my "trolling" attempts so you dont get so bored :)

Can I submit more than one application? Will that increase my chance of winning?

the good stuff
dont mention the crack habit or the 15hooker a day habit either ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.