Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-T{H}R- said:
Can I submit more than one application? Will that increase my chance of winning?

No but if you send in the bar codes from 10 x 4lt casks of goon, it will recommend you highly.

How about the bottle tops off 4 schweppes lemon lime and bitters?

-T{H}R- said:
How about the bottle tops off 4 schweppes lemon lime and bitters?

Schweppes!?!
You're meant to be drinking Angostura dude!
Nothing quite like the original bitters :)

MoeBro said:
Schweppes!?!
You're meant to be drinking Angostura dude!
Nothing quite like the original bitters :)

That was the only thing I could think of at the time :(

Von Dutch said:
Thank you for providing some good advice. Finally someone on this forum has. Can I send you links to other Bulletin Boards that I have moderated as proof that I am good?

Please, don't give the modship to this guy. He will be a mod nazi, you can tell by his barely concealed hostility towards the board.

Are you allowed to nominate people, Or do you need some sort of consent first?

How long are the applications open for?
I have to think about any possible cons that are associated with me and rebutt them, and I don't think I'll have enough time

hmmm ill put my vote in for moe, i dont think im gonna apply now, i dont think i have a strong enough voice for people to listen to me :)
but moe on the other hand!

alas, it isn't a popularity contest, otherwise getting naked and shaking my wang at people would guarantee me a place, I'm sure.
Anyhoo, back to study

Well seeing that people are nominating, I'll nominate who I thought of earlier.

Mary Poppins!

She's intelligent, witty, funny and has lots of respect here in Aus Social and I think she'd do a great job.

She gets my vote. :)

If there is anyone you think would do a good job, feel free to PM them & prompt them to apply :) Nominations are great and all, but we can't consider people who don't send us an application.

Also, on that note, make sure you include your BL username on your application if it isn't clear from the email address!

Moe... deadline will be after the Golden Nangs have been run. Not sure how many more threads brad needs to put up.

wow that's old school from way out left field.
I mean we all know were not nominating right!
cant we just clone a mod?

computer_collector reminds me of Jack the Love Nerd on Triple J. Wonder what he's up to now...

And MP would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.