• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random questions thread - shit you wonder about

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrissie said:
i thought that was just a cockney thing. never knew aussies used rhyming slang too.
I never knew that either. That's what makes it fascinating, seeing the differences in regional rhyming references. Not surprisingly, Google has oodles of links to Aussie rhyming slang pages, so this now gives me something to read up on when I have some extra free time.

Why are #2 pencils more common than #1 pencils. I don't think I've ever seen a #1 pencil. Are they used in europe?

^you are going to have to break that down to ‘B‘ and ‘HB‘ measurements for it to make sense.

B240C said:
lol @ australians who think they have bigger smoking dicks than americans, try to flaunt it in our faces and then get SERVED...bitches...

read// my blunt is bigger than your blunt
and// my bong can beat up your bong

:p

I just cant understand why you hardcore american smokers would want to smoke a shitty half burnt bits of bud thats already been fired up two or three times. Seems to me that most the thc would have vapourised on the first or second toke.

BTW, my cone is almost 2cm. wide and 1.5cm deep, and i have no problem pulling that in one go whether it be mixed or straight.
When someone passes me a billy with ash and shit in the cone, I dont have a toke on it, i give pass it back and tell whoever smoked it last to stoke the fuckin thing, then pack me a fresh cone.

we SMOKE weed, you toke weed.

sillycybe said:
I just cant understand why you hardcore american smokers would want to smoke a shitty half burnt bits of bud thats already been fired up two or three times. Seems to me that most the thc would have vapourised on the first or second toke.

BTW, my cone is almost 2cm. wide and 1.5cm deep, and i have no problem pulling that in one go whether it be mixed or straight.
When someone passes me a billy with ash and shit in the cone, I dont have a toke on it, i give pass it back and tell whoever smoked it last to stoke the fuckin thing, then pack me a fresh cone.

we SMOKE weed, you toke weed.

Dude, 2 CENTIMETERS???????

Thats fuckin TINY.

Thats the 2-inch penis of the bowl world.

That explains this whole thing then.

You dont know why americans woudl want to smoke something thats already been hit?

Well *I* dont know why australians would want to smoke TOBACCO with their weed, and have to re pack the bowl EVERY time someone takes a hit.

So, to each their own.

buzzy said:
Why do postal workers go postal and kill people?

See the thread in CE&P for just why. i got you covered.

I am the child of a post office family, and i letcha know.

SardonicNihilist said:
tenner (ten dollars) - ayrton senna - "an ayrton" or "a (dead) race car driver"
EG. "I`m going to the shop, you got an ayrton" or "you got a spare (dead) race care driver"
do people actually use that in practice? "can i borrow a dead race car driver" instead of "can i borrow a tenner"?

alasdair

lacey k said:
Dude, 2 CENTIMETERS???????

Thats fuckin TINY.

Thats the 2-inch penis of the bowl world.

That explains this whole thing then.

You dont know why americans woudl want to smoke something thats already been hit?

Well *I* dont know why australians would want to smoke TOBACCO with their weed, and have to re pack the bowl EVERY time someone takes a hit.

So, to each their own.

did i just hear the aussies get pwnd for the SECOND time? lol...please just stop while youre ahead here guys, your dicks will never measure up to ours :D

I know us Aussies could never measure up to you americans because we all know you are the biggest dicks around.
Next time you have a 'bowl' remember that the person that lit it up first probably got all the good stuff. Thc vaporises at around 180degrees celcius and the vegetable matter combusts at around 350degrees celcius so once you light it and the heat gets up around 180 the thc is gone.
That is why we have a cone each in one hit.
Like I said we dont smoke ash or even bud that has been vaporised. I dont care how you smoke your weed it just seems inefficient, but then again you seppos are not known for you efficiency, are you.

And YALL are soooo efficient at smokin weed, that you mix tobacco with it, cuz weed is "too harsh" and tobacco smoothes it out! boo hoo. if you wanna talk bout efficiency, how bout we start with smoking only weed instead of adding shit to it to make it take longer. :p

i think this is a somewhat redundant arguement considering we're talking about two different methods of smoking.

it's like comparing smoking cigars to smoking cigarettes!

but for the sake of fun....the only way to settle this is with the "INNAUGURAL BLUELIGHT SMOKE-OFF".

australian smokers VS american smokers

i've nutted out the initial idea, now it's someone else's job to make it happen :p

those other cannabinoids and chemicals vaporized above 180 degrees impact the high, kangaroo fucker.

If the first person "got all the good stuff" the practice would have died out a long time ago, wouldn't it ?

That's why I smoke the quartz cigarette. No giant blackened bowls here. And no nappy ol' tobacco mixed in with it either.

alasdairm said:
do people actually use that in practice? "can i borrow a dead race car driver" instead of "can i borrow a tenner"?

alasdair

"Some" people speak like that. but only around their friends in an attempt to look cool;)

Of the ones I mentioned, "arter", "louey" (and maybe "a stuey") are the main terms in popular circulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.