• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

About 108 hours straight and it's not something that I intend to repeat (nor do I recommend it)!

I wasn't even tweaking or going through withdrawal or anything; I just had a lot on my mind and I've always been somewhat of an insomniac anyway :(

8 days fueled by cigarettes, mountain dew and video games (beat two games).

5 days while on crystal meth, marijuana, alcohol and cigarettes.

it's a toll in some ways but no permanent damage. catching things moving but no shadow people is a bit of a trip. you can either find some way to pass out or adjust for it. closing your eyes for a few minutes might help to tell if it's time to go to sleep or just allow your visual cortex to rest and not see movement as much. please do so while sitting down comfortably and not while standing up, around dangerous machinery, while using sharp objects, driving a motor vehicle or on a first date as it may be hazardous to your health.

on adderall i think it was 3 days. 2 days with around 200-250mg combined and the third day being marijuana to take the edge off and sleep. those pills tare me up, not like other stims.

5 days give or take a few hours on a combination of LSD, high grade methamphetamine, hash oil, alcohol and etizolam.

Was on an epic road trip through all the mountain states with my family on a mission to see all the cool drinking spots and every national park from Montana all the way down (and sometimes sideways). Best believe the meth and acid (with a hint of THC depending on the state) were a staple when it came to the parks.

When I reached Yellowstone I really got my tweak on. We camped for several days in a few separate campsites and I didn't sleep a single night. I would sit by the fire well after everyone else went to sleep listening to music and writing, then retire to my tent when the fire died out and continued writing or playing games on my phone or reading. My blood/brain was mostly LSD and amphetamines the entire time I was there. Then of course I would use the etizolam and alcohol to come down when we were packed up and getting ready to go to the next national park, sleep for a full day, wake up in a new state, then rinse and repeat.

Best trip of my life.

My longest

Longest was a 5 day aphp binge worst experience of my life the shadows all around me looked like people watching me and super paranoid and a near death experience

5 days give or take a few hours on a combination of LSD, high grade methamphetamine, hash oil,l alcohol and etizolam.

Was on an epic road trip through all the mountain states with my family on a mission to see all the cool drinking spots and every national park from Montana all the way down (and sometimes sideways). Best believe the meth and acid (with a hint of THC depending on the state) were a staple when it came to the parks.

When I reached Yellowstone I really got my tweak on. We camped for several days in a few separate campsites and I didn't sleep a single night. I would sit by the fire well after everyone else went to sleep listening to music and writing, then retire to my tent when the fire died out and continued writing or playing games on my phone or reading. My blood/brain was mostly LSD and amphetamines the entire time I was there. Then of course I would use the etizolam and alcohol to come down when we were packed up and getting ready to go to the next national park, sleep for a full day, wake up in a new state, then rinse and repeat.

Best trip of my life.
I want to ask how is lsd and ampthets together

I have been indirectly up since Friday and it's now Sunday night.
jeez, time for a nap !

About 108 hours straight and it's not something that I intend to repeat (nor do I recommend it)!

I wasn't even tweaking or going through withdrawal or anything; I just had a lot on my mind and I've always been somewhat of an insomniac anyway :(
!!!
8 days fueled by cigarettes, mountain dew and video games (beat two games).

5 days while on crystal meth, marijuana, alcohol and cigarettes.

it's a toll in some ways but no permanent damage. catching things moving but no shadow people is a bit of a trip. you can either find some way to pass out or adjust for it. closing your eyes for a few minutes might help to tell if it's time to go to sleep or just allow your visual cortex to rest and not see movement as much. please do so while sitting down comfortably and not while standing up, around dangerous machinery, while using sharp objects, driving a motor vehicle or on a first date as it may be hazardous to your health.

on adderall i think it was 3 days. 2 days with around 200-250mg combined and the third day being marijuana to take the edge off and sleep. those pills tare me up, not like other stims.

5 days give or take a few hours on a combination of LSD, high grade methamphetamine, hash oil, alcohol and etizolam.

Best trip of my life.

Longest was a 5 day aphp binge worst experience of my life the shadows all around me looked like people watching me and super paranoid and a near death experience
You are all champs! My record is 7 days, no drugs, possibly triggered by a 3 day drinking binge, like a substance induced mood disorder?

I see alot of weak minds here talking about psychosis after 2 to 5 days..
I stayed up 21days straight on speed at 25 on the 19th day I had one 5minute episode of psychosis, apparently I blacked out and was talking to my dog who wasn't there. Then i slept for 2 days and for the next 5 after that only got up to eat.

I do 3,4,5 days frequently though. It's nothing really as long as you keep hydrated and eat properly. Muscle soreness is a common effect of this kind of use though.

But without drugs I got insomnia one time and basically forgot how to sleep for 7 days. And I did see shadow people. I also thought I was gonna die my overdosing my self on seroquel but that didn't even put me to sleep. Finally I got my buddy to take me to get a few xanax bars. I ate 2 and bam I was out for a day or two. My wife said I started screaming in my sleep like someone was attacking me I have no recollection of that though

I stayed up 21days straight on speed at 25 on the 19th day I had one 5minute episode of psychosis, apparently I blacked out and was talking to my dog who wasn't there. Then i slept for 2 days and for the next 5 after that only got up to eat.

I do 3,4,5 days frequently though. It's nothing really as long as you keep hydrated and eat properly. Muscle soreness is a common effect of this kind of use though.

But without drugs I got insomnia one time and basically forgot how to sleep for 7 days. And I did see shadow people. I also thought I was gonna die my overdosing my self on seroquel but that didn't even put me to sleep. Finally I got my buddy to take me to get a few xanax bars. I ate 2 and bam I was out for a day or two. My wife said I started screaming in my sleep like someone was attacking me I have no recollection of that though

Yeah that's more like me, I don't get psychosis no matter how long I stay up.

I want to ask how is lsd and ampthets together

One of the best and most euphoric drug combos ever, basically ultimate mania. You really have to be mindful of the doses though, specifically the amps. Just a little too much amphetamine and you'll basically drown out the LSD altogether. I would also imagine it *could* give you a wicked bad anxiety attack, but for some reason (even having an anxiety disorder) I never had a bad trip on this combo. Even staying up 5 days at a time, multiple times. I did get pretty fucking weird though.

Also it's terrible for your cardiovascular and serotonin systems.

Mine is pretty modest, I never used to like staying up more than a few days as I knew it was about my limit. Longest was getting up at say 9am on the Friday, it was NYE, then staying up partying with friends until the early hours (3-6am) of the monday morning. So about 3-4 days.

My friends were once partying with another friend who left to go on a skiing holiday in the alps, so they stayed up doing mephedrone waiting for him coming back, which he did a week later, at which point he re-joined the party. I'm not cut for that at all.

My record is 7 days, no drugs, possibly triggered by a 3 day drinking binge, like a substance induced mood disorder?

Same. It was a manic episode for me.

On drugs and not mental health related, 4 days is the longest i've been up.

I was up for 6 or 7 days before off meth and any other stim I could get my hands on. After day 3 you kind of just go with the flow and things are weird. You kinda get into the meth zone and everything seems normal but it?s anything but. You start seeing and hearing stuff that isn?t there at all. I would stand at the door with all the lights off thinking people were trying to get into my friends house. Or I thought a light post was someone following me. When you?re on meth you don?t care about normalcy anymore it changes you and transform you into a shell of yourself.

I stayed up for almost a month once, surviving off nothing but methamphetamines and maybe water. I was not just seeing shadows but i went through a full blown psychosis episode for four days. Visual and auditory hallucinations that just seemed so real. Never again will I swallow grams of meth.

Longest I stayed up wad about 4 - 5 years ago. Took almost 2 grams of yellow base Speed ( Amphetamine ) over the course of about 3 hours. Shit sizzled under my tongue. All I know it was as strong as fuck and turned me off Amphetamine's for LIFE. Never again would I touch them. Stayed awake for 8 full days, couldnt eat, couldn't wash myself, couldnt interact with a single soul not even my best friends or family. Eventually started hallucinating to shit. Really was a dirty, horrible and sickening experience. Was not to familiar with taking Amphetamines either so that didn't help. Lucky i'm strong minded because if I wasn't I was 100% heading to an institution. Be very careful if you are trying Ampet/Metamphet for the 1st time. Stay Safe, Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

Sorry the reply is so long: Stayed up for 5-6 days on heroin coke and crack. At the time I was professional addict. I'd hit a bank grab a whore and a hotel room or flop house room party till I couldn't anymore and then hit another hotel by myself and sleep a few days then a homeless shelter thinking I'm slick who robs banks and sleeps in a shelter, right? I was in DC and found one of my friends and went to a joint that was $20/3 hrs or $40 a night and started partying. I would usually slide her $500 at the beginning so when it ended she didn't have to go back to work right away and I'd stash $300-500 to get me by while I semi sobered up to get back to work. Well this was day 5 maybe 6 but I think 5 I'm starting to lose it. I know I need to sleep and sleep soon. I'm starting to yell at my whore to make the bed blah blah blah and I see myself losing it but can't shut my mouth. Usually I treat my ho's like queens and they take care of me between jobs when it's hot out so she knew I was starting to wig out. We both hadn't ate in days and I was hungry enough that I wanted to leave the room and head across the street to a carry out and get us some food. She looked at me and said "you aint going anywhere your are mess you'll be picked up for sure I'll go". (She was a trooper has been up as long as I had and could probably go another day easy) so she tells me as she's leaving not, to leave the room to wait right here and she left. Now this is not a hotel room as your used too. This is a room in a 3 story Federalist style townhouse that are all over DC I'm on the top floor. There are 3 of these townhouses in a row where they opened up the walls between each building so you can walk through one to the other. The room itself has a sink, a chair, a bed and a chest of drawers no carpet no tv nothing that's it. It exist for hookers pulling tricks and junkies getting high and in the day, 1998 the police did not care, at least you were off the street. She shut the door and I lit a cigarette and sat in the chair smoking. The room went from painted white drywall to grey concrete walls. The AC/heat vent missing the grill turned into a small tv monitor. Just like that I thought, no I believed, I was sitting in a room somewhere inside a DC metro rail (subway) station. Well everybody knows it's against the law to smoke on the metro or in the station. I started to freak, the police are going to drag me away, I got to get out of here now. I grabbed my bag and stumbled into the hall. I was going around in a circle (they put 2 openings in each wall separating the buildings) not able to find the steps downstairs, never crossed my mind that you usually go up not down inside a subway, I panicked. I found a door that led outside but it wouldn't open (led to what was once the fire escape now completely missing just a door 35 feet up in the air) I was yanking on the door yelling help me get me out of here! I was in full hallucinations stage meltdown. The guy in the room across from mine steps out and ask if I'm ok and gets me away from the door. I tell him I gotta get out of here now can you help me. He laughs and says sure if that what you really want and leads me down two flights of stairs to the front entrance opens it for me and tells me to be cool. I've escaped TG I'm freaking out thinking the metro police are on their way to scoop me up. I head to the street 14th St and look for my escape and see a bus stop, oh that's it and walk 200 feet and sit down inside i. As I sit I hear a siren sounding it's way towards me and panic inside myself quietly. I then look back in the direction I came from and can't see the metro station, what the hell happened to the metro station? A bus comes I can't believe I actually have a $1.00 bill to ride it with but I do. I climb on and sit in the front area seats that run horizontal of the aisle. The bus is filled and it gets real quiet. I start to look around to see why. I'm the only white guy on the bus it's about 2:00-2:30 Friday afternoon. Why's it so quiet all of sudden and why is everyone looking at me (they really were) then one guy shouts out at me, you are the highest white boy I've ever seen, and the whole bus breaks out laughing at me. I'm in total lala land doing everything I can to hold it together. Within 15 minutes we are in the middle of downtown DC where I get off at 14 Th and K at the busiest intersection of all DC. I've got my bag with me and have several bottles of liquor that I now have to get rid of (don't ask me why) I come up with the brilliant idea to put them into the bottom of the newspaper vending machines out on the street the free paper boxes. I'm 20 feet from the intersection corner broad daylight placing nearly full fifths of top shelf liquor into them as car after car stare at me as they pass by. I was messed up mentally and physically. My arm was swollen up from the 250+ shots of dope and coke I've done in the last week. I needed to go to the hospital. It was about 2-2.5 miles away 1/2 hour walk. It took me a day and a half and 3 EMS checks to get there. I would just start walking the streets I've walk and drove for years totally lost and unable to get my bearings. I was so beat I'd sit down and I'd pass out only to be awaken by EMS responding to a man down call. 3 times and not once did they offer me a ride to the hospital and I was to paranoid to ask. Sunday morning about 9am I finally found the hospital. I walked into the ER and they took one look at me put me in a wheelchair and rolled me to a room without even getting my info first. I was in there for a whole week. I was released healthy and strong,
arm normal size felt pretty good. I spent the next few days telling anyone that would listen about the small hotel like rooms that were located inside each metro station. I was amazed I didn't know about them before now and nobody else knew they were there. I even told my methadone counselor (poor guy) about them. I was heading back to my shelter circuit since I was starting to get that urge again and as I headed to my bunk a guy calls out to me hey man how you doing. Who is this guy how do I know him? He calls again and says it looks like you made it out. What, what the hell is he talking about. You don't remember me do you? I'm the guy that helped you get out of the flophouse (it had a formal name but don't remember) it hit me like a brick I realized in that second that I wasn't inside a metro station but in that two bit hotel. OMG I really believed I was inside the metro fighting my way out of it, telling friends of my adventure and it was all one big hallucination. Ive never stayed up that many days in a row again. I finally got busted and did a little over a decade in prison where I did the best heroin and believe it or not some of the best cheapest cocaine I've ever got. After the first 4 years I realized that I was doing and being the same idiot I was on the street and if I didn't quit I'd get locked up again and never get out. So I took Nancy's advice and just said no. It actually worked. I got out and have stayed out of trouble and was clean first 4 years so I had over 10 clean then picked up again, I love dope/coke/speed always have always will. What I don't love is being desperate enough to run up in a bank not caring if you get caught because you were about to get a boatlload of money or get busted and forced clean either was a winner. Now I enjoy an altered state here and there and able to wake up feeling good. The mind is an amazing thing.

I stayed up for almost a month once, surviving off nothing but methamphetamines and maybe water. I was not just seeing shadows but i went through a full blown psychosis episode for four days. Visual and auditory hallucinations that just seemed so real. Never again will I swallow grams of meth.

Oh my fucking soul.