• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

I stayed up for a month one night... After 30 days of spun hard on the best crystal I have ever seen, done, or heard of, I started seeing things in the air. I had heard of Meth Monsters, but never have experienced them. Instead I saw what looked a lot like worms wiggling in the air. I knew it was time to get some sleep. I was staying at a friends and he kept trying to sleep with me (which was 'why' I stayed up so long anyway) so I had to figure out how to sleep without being disturbed. When I woke up another friend was watching over me, when I asked him why it was dark outside (I went to sleep at night, and figured it was the next morning) he told me I had slept for 3 days.

Back in the days before crystal meth there was only really good speed, and it was very cheap too,
a bag used to keep me up for around 4-5 days of continual use, [young and bullet proof aye hehe]
you couldn't give it to me free these days though-yuk........
couldn't think of anything worse then being up for 5 days in a row.

ive met homeless tweakers who would spend 2-3 weeks awake pretty consistently throughout the year..... I was working with the mexican guy who swore he hadn't slept in a month , and boy he looked like one of the zombies from walking dead. . . He told me that when he would lay in bed trying to sleep, he would feel "hands" pushing him from below forcing him to get up and stay awake, he described them as "fantasmas" to me with my limited spanish i would translate that as "Phantom" or "spirits"

About 80 hours. In the last 36 hours, I drove straight through from Florida to Vermont (about 24 hours) no catnaps nothing, got there around 7am and finally crashed that night. Was coming off an extended alcohol bender and had wicked insomnia.

5 nights/6 days. Mania. Didn't sleep one minute and totally sober. I do not want that again but at least I didn't do anything "scorched earth," like I used to.

Aye,

3 nights a week ever since I got into my own house during my mid-20`s,
occasionally as the years rolled on, the occasional 4 nighter,
My longest fet session - a 5 nighter, once !!!

14 days around 2006 when I was 21. I was on a mdma, ketamine and crystal meth binge over New Years. Got brain zaps for a cpl weeks after though and did take about a month to recover. In 2008 another New Years binge up for 7 days. Did summadayze in Melbourne then a week later summafieldayze in qld. Just on crystal. Took about two weeks to recover from that one. Getting too old for that now though.

30 days with uncontrollable microsleeping & memory loss. Lost 60#; had fungus growing on heart valve (from ”cotton fever” complications), serotonin syndrome, staphylococcus infenctions in extremities. Day five was the "hump" with severe paranoia. After that, it was pretty easy coasting. Stopping the high was hell, and physical recovery took eleven months. (Methamphetamine, 2+gm / day, IVDU).

9 days on my first time doing Meth. Never again. I was almost admitted to the psyche ward because I was standing outside talking to the people that I swore were hiding in the Trees!!!

I think I already replied to this thread but I’ll just say it again because it might be a different one. I lost track of days but I know it was at least 5 but possibly as long as 7.5 (although I did pass out 30min on one occasion.) I had an insane amount of Adderall and I just kept doing more until the shadow people scared the shit out of me and I knew I had to stop. I also don’t think I ate anything except half a sandwich in that time either. I’ve actually been awake 24hrs now, I did a lot of ketamine and Dexedrine so things are already getting kinda weird.

I was going to suggest a contest to see who can stay awake the longest but then I realized how dangerous that could be and how it would be the complete opposite of harm reduction. Guess my brain is kinda fried after all the ketamine lol

Btw I was wondering why I’m hallucinating after only 24hrs. Is it the after effects of the ketamine or the Lyrica and temazepam I took? It’s weird I’m usually not like this until day 3.

Probably about a week. I'm one of those tweakers who can start tripping by day 2. Probably because I use insane amounts of benzos with the ice and I think instead of helping it just makes me more sociable with the shadow prople.

10 days on A-PVP 10 grams, dropped 5 hits of acid and nitrous to aid the comedown, had a good time but saw tons of ghosts flying around the shit apartment I had at the time (my crib is upper echelon now.)

I've been up on lsd for 3 days before Molly a week and meth almost 2 weeks actually about 4 days in now isn't it crazy how everything runs together blows my mind sometimes

really I don't even like day one or two it's not fun til the shadows and delirium start

Last edited by a moderator:
skipped three nights of sleep. it was from regular amphetamine and I was working the entire time

Currently on about 24 hours because of alcohol withdrawal. My vodka delivery can't get here fast enough. I'm starting to see the shadow people.

Last edited:
About 3 days sober, a lot more on meth, couldn't really even tell you exactly how long.

Meth is an amazing drug, anything after 3 days and nights, shit starts ta get wiggy! But nothing im not used to or cant control. Its easy if you know whats ahead of you. But the very first time was scary.

4 days off of huge, binge sized doses of dexies and adderall. I was seeing and hearing things by the fourth day. Because of that, whenever I go on a days long stimulant binge now, I take things that will force me to sleep (ex: serequel), even just for two hours, every night.

I had been up for probably 4 days on a girl binge and had an extremely tweaked out experience. I had been partying all night, drinking hittin lines, while visiting the city I grew up in. It was me, 1 good friend, and about 10 people I didn't know. Got back to his place about an hour before sun came up - He went upstairs to sleep while I snuck out and got another ball. Got back and not after long I began "hearing" long conversations upstairs that were all about me and how I'd been up all night and was probably downstairs hittin more. I thought one was my buddy but had no idea who the others were and how they would know. (Nobody was up there? I was seeing random figures outside the window in the back yard, so when I went to smoke a cig I would carry a golf club with me for protection. I decided I wanted a hotel room bc of what was going on (not) at the house (terrrrible idea) but was afraid to leave bc I "saw" some people hanging out on the front porch. I called an Uber and said screw it im leaving. There was nobody on the porch and the house was empty aside from my sleeping friend. In the back seat of the Uber I was convinced that the driver kept looking at me and was using his phone to call the police. I even told him to stop f**king looking at me.After a lot debating in my head I told him to pull over and let me out immediately. I walked about 1/4 mile to the hotel. After I got a room and made it into it, I barricaded the door bc I also thought the front desk called the police. After doing more and more, "hearing" hotel workers outside my door talking about me, "hearing" sirens, "seeing" blue and red lights around my room, I finally stormed out, went to a 711, bought beers, then chugged as many beers as I could back in the hotel, then finally evened out and went back to my buddies looking like a maniac. He was on the couch and said a simple "hey dude."

*If you're really strung out, tweaking out, take a cab, not an Uber.

Last edited: