• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

rubasu

Bluelighter
Tweekeing or whatever upper you were doing

for me, shit load of mdma few months ago along with a bit of ghb, stayed up from friday 2pm to sunday 11am

it was fun but I will never do that again

I forget to mention that right before 11am on that sunday morning it seemed like my body had enough and the happy/good feeling stopped on a dime and i felt extremely exhausted...could've maybe taken too much ghb at that point? Who knows, hard to remember.

Done the stay-up-overnight on drugs thing (Acid/MDMA/Shrooms and sober too), but i don't think its ever been more than like 36 hours... I get tired quickly after the sun comes up the next morning

4 days straight off speed, I began to see ghosts... pretty whacked!

The Longest Yard

The longest I ever stayed up was four days and four nights, crashed on the couch on morning of day 5. Lost 8 pounds that week. I did some nice damage that week. Dont really remember much of it however, I just remember I planed a door so badly that it wouldnt close. Nice Job ACE!!!

a week. well probably about 6 days 20 hours. speeeeeeed. Worst bug hallucinations ever. got me to quit tweeking.

From 7pm Thursday night til about 5pm the next Monday, on a combination of speed, pills and booze.

It was fucking painful come Tuesday morning but it was an amazing few days.

four days - thursday morning straight through to monday morning. would have been alright if i hadnt had to work all day sunday. i had the substance sampler pack: meth, MDxx, booze, g, k with a dash of shrooms thrown in. not all at the same time of course, whilst i might push it a bit hard sometimes im never irresponsible with combining drugs.

correct me if im wrong and i seem to be but someone who seemed to know their stuff told me that the body physically cant function after 3 days without sleep....after that you jst stop...so are these 4 day binges with tiny naps?

i stayed up for 3 days without drugs. top that bitches :)

Last edited:
^^
No problem!

I stayed up for 4 days without drugs (except for melatonin and cannabis... trying to sleep but my insomnia was at it's worst)...

Then drove 14 hours to Washington D.C. on the 5th day because nobody could drive stick except me.

Then attempted to crash at this guy's apartment in D.C. for a few hours... no luck.

Then drove another 6 hours to West Virginia the next morning to go to the All Good festival. I finally crashed for a couple hours late that evening.

After 2 days of no sleep you just get grumpy.
After 3 days you have a really shitty feeling buzz.
After 3 days the hallucinations start.
After 4 days you are a zombie.
After 5 days you almost start to get used to it...

36 hrs on amphetamine and cannabis. i coulda went longer, but there wasnt enough to occupy myself through the night.

5days/meth
At the end I was hearing movements all around me, the shadow people were creeping across my vision and all around me.
And my paranoia was intense, locked myself in the house I was house sitting. Walked around carrying a golf club making sure the house was secure.

Oh man, never again.

To the above poster who said you cant function after missing 3 nights. That's not true, you can function, just poorly.
And I think it's if you don't sleep for 14 days, give or take a couple days depending on the person. Your body will shut down.

5 days on speed.

I only had lines the first evening and the following day. In total I'd say I consumed about 3/4 - 1 gram... so not very much.

Normally speed does very little for me... if anything. Was a bit of a rude shock to the system.

I tried and tried to sleep but I couldn't - I did an awful lot of relaxation though.

I was shaking like a leaf by the end of it. I was fortunate enough not to have a psychotic episode, everyday I just felt closer and closer to that point though.

I cried a lot and blamed a lot of people for things that have happened in my life that I don't even normally think about... :| Totally irrational.

One night of sleep missed must've been the most, with or without speed..
Don't think I'll ever think about doing that again. Stupid, stupid, stupid(repeat)

vickers said:
correct me if im wrong and i seem to be but someone who seemed to know their stuff told me that the body physically cant function after 3 days without sleep....after that you jst stop...so are these 4 day binges with tiny naps?

When I stayed up for four days or so, I did actually end up nearly passing out on the third day, I'd been walking round town in the heat all day and I ended up utterly fucked up.

But managed to keep going.

I was KO'd for the rest of the week after that though. I faintly recall sitting outside my mate's house in my pants and nowt else at 3am on Monday morning with a huge bottle of Grolsch thinking 'Why the fuck am I doing this?' while my gf was all tucked up in bed.