• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

5 or 6 days with no drugs. I was scared to sleep from nightmares, heh...

I have a close friend who's stayed up for 10 days on ecstasy. I also know someone who's stayed up for like 28 days.

1 or 2 nights is enough for me I dont understand how you guys can handle this 4-5 day stuff and still enjoy yourself, I would be crawling out of my skin with paranoia

never said i was enjoying myself! usually in a stretch like that, ive convinced myself that i have to stay awake a little longer, or ill miss out on whats going to happen next. vague, maybe, but so is my reasoning when im twacked.

About six days with 50-60 30 mg addys. I experienced what can only be described as a series of lunatic highs, being ripped into another adventure every night. I think Sephiroth and Kabbalah were involved. It was actually a very profound week. This was last week.

Three days off of dexedrine as well.....Day 1 i'm usually really depressed, irritable, cranky, day two the depression and crankyness goes away and i'm just pretty spacey......day three and beyond I start goin crazy.

120 hours on speed & mushrooms (ahhh the memories; metallic glassy ant armies marching all over the carpet) and 3 days sober.
I really love not sleeping heheh

However it took us years to discover that u feel equally shit staying awake sober. We were like : WTF if u dont do speed or pills you still feel bad without sleep !

Or Maybe 18hrs In 200 Atta Weeklong Festival... But There Were 3 Kips In That

A Tuesday mornin', from about 8-8.30am
till a'Sunday night 'bout 10pm...

...Balanced out the meth psychosis posibilities
with alprazolam nibbles & loads of alcohol.

I was remarkably coherant.

Until it all ended on the Sunday night
when someone put 'Happiness' on.

8(

I think my brain decided it
was best to jus'
shut down in return for that stimulus.

Without stimulants or substances: 60 hours

With Dexedrine, etc: 5 days

Yeah things get so insane after day 2 for me. It's like when the real games start, lol.

3 and a half days in a fishing tournament, and a little coke....
we lost the tournament

About 30 hours... not too bad. This one instance was from rolling. The pills were very clean and smooth but I only had a little xanax and was still damn excited even once the MDMA wore off so I just laid in bed for about 10 hours (all the while trying to get some sleep) and eventually gave up and went on with my day. I felt so beautiful immediately after the high and the day after... great afterglow.

2 days not on drugs. early morning flight overseas, so didnt sleep that night, left early morning, cant sleep on planes, arriving in a different timezone then a days worth of sightseeing and then a party to go to that night.

thats gona cahnge soon though, got some ice and a hotel room. gona hit up the 3 days or so straight then the next few days on the good ol kpins.

48 hours playing ultima online (sober), fell asleep at the keyboard.

3 days and nights on a little BZP and pot. Saw some cool dancing shadows.

started on a saturday, ecstacy and speed and cocaine, continues till wednesday no sleep AT ALL, 3 pm wednesday call it a day

all in all 4 g's of speed about an eighth n half of coke, but not that many pills (around 10 each between 3 of us)

drug: methamphetamine
days up: only about 2.. 2 1/2.. MAYBE 3.. shit sucks.. =/

drug: Crystal Methamphetamine
days up: Woke up thursday early for work, had the friday off, smoked thursday night through to monday arvo (called in sick on the mon). Finally got to sleep early tuesdat morning.