• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

SardonicNihilist said:
I'd say around five days to honestly answer the question, i.e. consecutive days without sleeping, obviously on speed.

But far more damaging/memorable is prolonged use where taking meth, eating, showering etc become just rostered activities in a schedule. I've had month long benders where every three days or so you force feed yourself a banana and an orange, then lie down for a few hours without moving. It doesn't count as real sleep, as I recall constantly looking across to the clock- I had it all planned out: start work at 11am, so I'll wake up at 8am, have a hit, do laundry, eat some fruit, shower, then go to work. When you get into those routines where using (meth)amphetamines is the focus, and everything else you have to do revolves around 'when can I have a hit'?, working out priorities so 'I am not too fucked up at work, and am not too fucked at the end of the day so I can have a drink or some benzos/ H and just (maybe) pass out tonight', and then inevitably atfer work the first thing you do is score just so you'll have something to get you to work the next day.

I can operate surprisingly well in these states of mind. I get peripheral visuals, i.e. not hallucinations where shit is melting and morphing in front of me, but rather in the corner of my eye, I'll see something that just isn't real, or the room will start filling up with smoke whilst watching TV, or generally weird shit. Or driving... don't get me started about that! Concentrating so hard on driving, anything you're not looking directly at starts playing up.

My mantra was "I'm glad I'm totally fucked up on speed, or else I might have to do something about that...."eg. dinosaur at my window, giant rollerskating spider, tunnel in the floor by my feet. And when I would look directly at these things they'd turn out to be- a tree branch swaying in the wind, someone driving past with a bicycle on a bike rack on the back of their car, or a sock on the floor, respectively. Mentally I was working a pretty monotonous job which I could do quite easily- talking on the phone my voice would stutter a little bit, but I had done it so many times I could allow my mind to wander and still perform my duties. But the greatest fear was getting too excited around colleagues and not being able to stop talking on some strange tangent whilst on a smoko- the stress of being in the workplace was the worst part, where that level of drug use would be very much frowned upon.

It was a good lifestyle while it lasted, but I always had a way out- I had bought a ticket to go overseas, so I really let my hair down:) If I didn't know I'd be leaving, I'd never have let shit get so bad. No regrets.

I' m there.

The longest i've ever stayed up was 3 days on speed. I was working at a call center at the time and worked 11 hour shifts all 3 days. It was pretty fun but i dont think i'd do that to often, that shit will put you out of your mind.8o

Uh, I think 2 1/2 days, or maybe 3. Nothing compared to some of you other people, but mine was during an Adderall binge.

I hate not sleeping. I'm more of a downer person.

been up off wizz for 3 days one time
also took coke for 3 days but i wouldn't say i was up for the whole 3 days

4 days on eurospeed

lately 4 days 3 nights on rit , the last night i was homeless which was hell.

Heard people creeping up on me all the time , couldnt stay in 1 place for more than 5 mins and i started to see shadow people on the last morning.

around 3 - 3.5 days, when I was younger, don't really do that anymore. Maybe if I have a meth binge I'll be up for 1 - 1.5 days, but I'm an old cunt with a kid and a cruisy chick now, so after 24 - 36 hours, I just hit some restavit and codiene to knock myself out.

fuck staying awake for extended periods of time, it just warps your brain and sense of reality and turns you into a jibbering mess for a week or so. I take drugs to enjoy myself and there's nothing enjoyable about staying up so long that you start second guessing your own existence. I will say though, that when you finally do sleep, it's one of those mouth wateringly exsquisite sleeps....

Not sure. When I had a bad tooth I spent 6 weeks in hell taking up to 40 extra strength excedrin a day, waiting for an appointment to get it out. I know at the T-minus 60 hour mark I started counting because there was no way I could possibly sleep. I'd been up for quite a while before that, I couldn't sleep at all unless I was exhausted because the pain would wake me up. Finally around 4am the day I was supposed to have it out (at 11am) I went to the emergency room. They gave me IV Demerol at 150% standard dose per body weight, and 2 Percoset, which I took right away. I still hurt though. I told the oral surgeon not to bother with injections as I was already so fucked up it wouldn't matter anyway, so he just pulled it. I think I finally slept about an hour or 2 after the extraction.

The weeks of not being able to sleep regularly resulted in a sleep disorder which directly led to my ambien addiction a few months later.

glenn420 said:
5days/meth
At the end I was hearing movements all around me, the shadow people were creeping across my vision and all around me.
And my paranoia was intense, locked myself in the house I was house sitting. Walked around carrying a golf club making sure the house was secure

Haha

Thats exactly what happened to me after 5 days up on the ice. Except i was skulking around my parents yard with an axe handle trying to get those fuckers breaking into the garage.
The fucked thing was that i was out there for over six hours till my dad heard me cruising around!
The shadow people and that fucking music playing far off in the distance didint stop for three days after that.

fuckin ice.

On the 4th day i have to go to sleep because my hands and feet start going dumb and clenching bad. so i try to come down on the 4th day.

I was up for over 70 hours one time taking loads of E. Staying up that long is werid and its a waste..

hmm lets see, I think the longest was back in my rave days one weekend I went out thursday night, friday night, saturday night, got home sunday arvo but couldnt sleep til early monday morning.

So thats close to 80 hours without sleeping

Combination of meth, coke, e and loads of ghb. Was great weekend but the aftermath was horrbile. Felt sick all week.

So glad I dont do that shit to myself anymore.

Longest for me was three days on ice. I've gone for 5 days on something like three and a half hours of sleep on the same - it's the only way I can study during exam week...

4-5 day on meth/mdma. very bad paraoia and weird shadow hallucination, I thought wome insects were gonna rob my computer...

I felt weak for a week after that... Diswashing was terrible.

i racked up eight and a half days on meth before. sleep finally caught up to me--for afew moments at least--while i was driving... found myself on the curb with a guy walking down the sidewalk lookin at me like i was insane.

everyone keeps saying they hallucinate and see these shadow people. i dont see SHIT when i stay up. and personally im quite alright with that. psychosis is hard enough to handle 20/20.

4 days and 3 nights on meth. By the second night of a binge, I start having auditory hallucinations, and by third day I start having visual hallucinations. I thought cop cars were constantly rolling by my window, but there were none. I also scratched the shit out of my face trying to pop nonexistent pimples.