• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

36 hours always seems to be my magic number. If nothing else, I get sick of being conscience that my brain is being tricked by amps into thinking I'm not tired. Once I lose the ability to even halfway decently concentrate on something simple, it pisses me off and I just try to drink myself until I pass out. I think I may have gone 48 hours once when I was in withdrawal, though.

With pharmaceutical help, 186 hours. I was told you could do mini sleeps without even knowing, but I kept track and 186 hours was it.

Only three days in a row. About 60 hours on meth, topped off with 12 hours on meth/LSD combo.

6 days at very most on base amphet sulphate. Not a particularly pleasant experience after day 3. I've still never heard voices or anything like some people describe but the shadow people or ultra fine hearing can become a problem. To the point the musics on 5% volume and your sat with a cup against a wall listening, straining, to hear if they're talking about you =D

I was up over 10 days while incarcerated kicking methadone cold turkey and even once I could sleep never more then few minutes here or there!
Wanted to fucking die!!!!!!!!!!

40+ hrs after taking unknown blotter. had no taste though.

there was a point where i got the most overwhelming feeling of disorientation and dissociation that lasted a couple seconds at the 40th hour that was the transitioning from feeling like my mind was still in tripping set to feeling completely withdrawn and exhausted.

we sorta purposely pushed the trip. not because it lasted that long but we were trying to sleep but a friend came over n woke us up.

Eight days on bupe withdrawal. I remember being in detox and thinking there were cockroaches all over the ceiling and getting into my skin somehow. Even though I couldn't sleep and had to keep tossing and turning because I could not find a comfortable way to lay I didn't leave my bed much because I was so damn exhausted...not to mention I have anxiety disorders and those were magnified greatly by the withdrawal.

Even after all that, I went back to heroin....guess memory of good times lasts lots longer than the bad ones.

60 Hours. I started to see things, like people riding bikes on the street at night that clearly were not real. I cant imagine what 100+ hours feels like....

Eight days on bupe withdrawal. I remember being in detox and thinking there were cockroaches all over the ceiling and getting into my skin somehow. Even though I couldn't sleep and had to keep tossing and turning because I could not find a comfortable way to lay I didn't leave my bed much because I was so damn exhausted...not to mention I have anxiety disorders and those were magnified greatly by the withdrawal.

Even after all that, I went back to heroin....guess memory of good times lasts lots longer than the bad ones.

Oh sweet god. That sounds like such a nightmare. Did you taper down, manboy? I am really going to need to get support here when I come off of subs, I have heard horror stories.

Mine was six days while withdrawing off Klonopin. What I didn't realize is how much your body starts to shut down after a while with no sleep - mentally it's awful but physically it's painful too. I remember seeing the bugs on the wall thing, and just writhing in agony on my bed. I will never take another benzo again.

Another bad one was four days in precipitated withdrawals from a vivitrol shot - that was pretty fucked up as well. Why the hell do I do this to myself?

Interestingly not very long; or at least not as long as I would have thought. After thinking it over I think the longest I've been up was ~40 hours. That was the one time I took two hits of DOB while already sleep deprived. I had probably been up for about 20 hours before taking it, then tripped for a solid 20 hours after. That was still a really fun trip. :p Wish I had access to that stuff again.

2-3 days while staying up working on projects, doing research, and writing papers for university classes.

I was not on any drug except for high doses of caffeine.

Last edited:
I always napped, even during my methamphetamine addiction days -- but I'd say the longest I went without a real >2 hours sleep was 4 days.

Three days, with maybe a short nap on the second day. I say maybe because by then I was very disoriented and I don't know whether I fell asleep or time just flew by. I was very young and it was the first time I consumed any sort of amphetamine. It was 50 mg Vyvanse, I think I took two over the course of those 3 days.

I remember on the third day I was so deprived of sleep I encountered "shadow people". It was in the middle of the night at a ball park, me and the two friends that had been up with me all started seeing sketchy shit and finally said, "alright, let's get the fuck out of here, we need to go to bed."

I was up for 3 days on meth and went to work, I remember hullicinations of clouds inside a shop type building. Day 3 was rough, I will never do that again.

36 give or take an hour. I wasn't on drugs though. I was in a fit of not being on my meds for a month and wanted to drive from the Bay Area to Utah and back. Was hallucinating no where near home from lack of sleep. Somehow didn't crash.

67 Hours if I remember correctly and assuming I didn't ever go past this without noticing.