• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

After going through a good part of 20 grams of pure Burmese heroin over the course of a few months I quit cold turkey and didnt have a decent sleep for one month. Most miserable detox ever. Most I got that month was about an hour at a time at the end.

i stayed up for 2 weeks smoking meth while in benzo withdrawal. that was the most intense few weeks of my life, and how i survived unscathed i may never know.

48 hours by accident once, I didn't mean to but 'stuff' kept happening. I have learnt that just cos you live somewhere thats buzzing 24/7 doesn't mean that I should join in 24/7. These days I can't wait to get into my bed, I am yawning after 12 hours of being up.

28 hours right now, couldn't sleep last night and had shit to do this morning. In bed now but don't feel the slightest bit tired.

I stayed up for 11 days and drove all around the country. It actually was a very amazing experience but not one I will ever be doing again

That's fuckin loony pants man

My mood and endurance always takes a nosedive around 30hrs

As long as the effects of methamphetamine last, the effects of c/t benzo wd last far longer. I was unaware of this, having only witdrawn previously from opiates. Looking back the malnourishment alone should have killed me. I ended up losing like 17 pounds within the first week or so. Went to my suboxone doc after that experience and was further cut off from suboxone due to rapid weight loss which inferred my lack of sobriety. Thus cold turkey continued. Not dick sizing, because god dayum I was fucking stupid. Please, I beg of you, don't try any of the things you see on this post at home.

30 hrs is a good effort, that's when sleep deprivation starts getting trippy.

I used to say it was 4 days on methampetamine until I met heroin withdrawal. I was lying in bed for days watching my dreams in delirium and couldn't get up….
Hallucinations were wild! I'm kinda grateful I did a cold turkey once… to experience what seemed like total insanity, a little like I was on the 4 days of meth actually with some slight difference, or acid.

4-5 ish days. I always lose track.

Adderall. I got into the unfortunate the habit of filling my prescription and just reaching down the bottle till nothing remained. It used to be around 4-5 days but that number has gotten smaller...

It's not much in comparison to some but I certainly regret the exhaustion and waste of valuable time every month.

Frequent manic episodes, combined with heavy stimulant use led me to 4/5 day nutritionless benders more times than I can count. I have reached the 11 day point before - but that was rock-bottom, institutionalisation level craziness. All fun was gone by day 3/4 usually, it slipped into SDP/Manic Psychosis by mid day 4.

I know I have permanently damaged my neuronal functioning - my memory is terrible, almost constant deja-vu with derealisation/depersonalisation episodes. The main thing is that I can very slightly feel the erratic iciness of sleep deprivation after 20 hours, at 36 hours I hit the mind-state I used to associate with 70-80 hour states.

Easily seven to ten days, no psychosis any of the dozen + times I did this - close friends have repeatedly verified I was always coherent and papered pretty normal if talkative but never any inappropriate/psychotic/paranoid behavior. Never paranoid. I was using very clean glass from Tucson in 2002 - 04 when I did this - 8 ball would last me three days during these runs. I've also managed 36 - 48 hours of driving without more than a piss break on phentermine (huge amounts - like 1000-mg over 24 hours). No shit.

Most emotionally "off" I got was mild hallucinations and depersonalization - only with meth - phentermine just left me tired and depressed and short of temper, and of course severe hunger (with both prolonged meth and phentermine use).

After the seven to ten days w/ meth I usually ended up falling asleep with a hot pipe in my hand sometimes after a handful of benzos or opies, sometimes just the meth had a paradoxical effect after so much use. Always passed out cold for 36 - 48 hours. Showered, ate, drank water, took vitamins and spent a few hours sober. Then repeated. Did this for about two years. Then switched to BTH to get off the meth w/o going into a somnolent stage of deep depression. The H kept me awake enough to eat and not become depressed. This habit was running me $50k/year.

Never doing this again. I've heard the stories of people staying awake for two - three weeks. I believe this is possible although not without some HR elements applied (eating, resting if not sleeping, lots of hydration and a solid mind and body going into the experience.) I always outlasted anyone around me, most went a little nuts around day 4 -5 and I sent them to sleep b/f they affected me.

Not trying to one up anyone but, yeah, a week was easy enough for me with very clean, pure glass. Smoked, hot railed, insulfated but not injected. IV sessions couldn't run more than two days for me - too intense.

I actually have fairly good memories of those times, I got to spend much more time with close, non-judgmental friends than I would have otherwise, and went out almost nightly (until maybe day five - then I tended to only go out during the day to avoid DUI checks and such or to score again.

The eventual toll it took on my body and my moving back to heroin after the two year run was ok at first but that turned into my biggest beast to beat to date. A decade later I'm still taking bupe.

But I am free of all non-prescribed meds, only taking very legit prescribed meds, and my life is much better. The chaos of meth use is hard to manage unless one has an a very pure, readily available supply and even at that two years burned me out and I needed a break. I bet in that two years I slept less than I have the last three months of this year.

Last edited:
I used to say it was 4 days on methampetamine until I met heroin withdrawal. I was lying in bed for days watching my dreams in delirium and couldn't get up….
Hallucinations were wild! I'm kinda grateful I did a cold turkey once… to experience what seemed like total insanity, a little like I was on the 4 days of meth actually with some slight difference, or acid.

Delriums a good word for it It's crazy how out of it one can be last night had acute wd symptoms from missing a day of 45mg methadone daily.
Could sleep tossed and turned in a living dream the entire night weird shit always awful and twisted and miserable

When ct from a fairy large dilaudid habit and it was terrible up to like day 6

I think it was 12 days while in a mental institution. They gave me nothing to help me sleep. I was up 10 or 11 days the second time there as well, diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and only given my usual huge dose of Zoloft (450mg/day) and added Wellbutrin (150mg/2x day) but no mood stabilizers and nothing to help me sleep. The first time, I was given an Ambien pill the 3rd night without effect and a few nights later my complaints about inability to sleep led to them telling me I would be kept there longer if they had to wake up the worthless shrink in the middle of the night because I wanted something to help me sleep. The lack of sleep did not bother me much the second time because the Wellbutrin rapidly triggered a manic episode and I generally had plenty of energy even though I went a long time without sleeping. I hate shrinks and think they should all be lined up in the street and shot, starting at the ankle joint, then the knees, then go to the arms, and keep on hitting non-vital parts until you run out before making the kill.

If you mean on drugs, I have repeatedly redosed on psychedelics to produce 4 day trips. I think the longest awake on drugs was over 5 days and nights from mephedrone and the last couple of days or more were from unpleasant side effects from binging on that nasty shit.

Delriums a good word for it It's crazy how out of it one can be last night had acute wd symptoms from missing a day of 45mg methadone daily.
Could sleep tossed and turned in a living dream the entire night weird shit always awful and twisted and miserable

When ct from a fairy large dilaudid habit and it was terrible up to like day 6

Yes,
" A living dream " -- is exactly what's it's like.

It was very hypnagocic like for me … but in a bad way … without ever quite reaching rem, seemingly, or in REM but awake. :\

45mg is a lot to stop. Are you still in the same place?

3-4 days on vyvanse high doses repeated was enough for me to explore the beginning of that realm vs whats happening to my body

once i switched to smokin stims i ran out hit by hit within 12 hrs every time. No more of that nonsense.

Yes,
" A living dream " -- is exactly what's it's like.

It was very hypnagocic like for me … but in a bad way … without ever quite reaching rem, seemingly, or in REM but awake. :\

45mg is a lot to stop. Are you still in the same place?

No i dosed this morning imm all good