• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

bluedolphin said:
^^
No problem!

I stayed up for 4 days without drugs (except for melatonin and cannabis... trying to sleep but my insomnia was at it's worst)...

Then drove 14 hours to Washington D.C. on the 5th day because nobody could drive stick except me.

Then attempted to crash at this guy's apartment in D.C. for a few hours... no luck.

Then drove another 6 hours to West Virginia the next morning to go to the All Good festival. I finally crashed for a couple hours late that evening.

After 2 days of no sleep you just get grumpy.
After 3 days you have a really shitty feeling buzz.
After 3 days the hallucinations start.
After 4 days you are a zombie.
After 5 days you almost start to get used to it...

damn... i got pwned.

4 - Speed

I know I could have gone longer, but I was starting to look pretty scary with the bags under my eyes and such.

I did 48hrs on no drugs. 24hrs of this was spent on a coach and 12hrs at an all day festival. Was knackered by the end of it.

On drugs probably not nearly as long, usually end up crashing out. Prob bout 36 most, a lot of weekends I go out get mashed, have house party and then stay up till afternoon next day, go to work and then head home and sleep.

I think about 35 is the longest with no drugs involved. I've done 24 plenty of times, and I usually go at about 20 hours no sleep.

I did 3 days on meth.

For me hallucinations usually begin at about the 24th hour. From then on, audio hallucinations become more prominent and friends who don't exist start talking to me. Start getting to used to it after 30 hours.

Hmm... Amphetamines... Sunday morning until late Wednesday or early Thursday. No naps. I didnt have visual hallucinations but my auditory perception was quite fucked. My cognitive acuteness was terrible, like pushing the "down" button to the elevator for the basement instead of "up" to my room.

I've always wanted to do the entire week, but just those 3-4 days was pretty rough on my physically and mentally. I got a UTI from experience, my kidneys felt like they were being squeezed and I had blood in my urine. I didn't take care of myself, I ate nothing and drank VERY little the entire time. I would be much more careful next time around.

back in my hay day, we used to thurs morn to monday morning regularly, Sunday nights were always interesting, the most any of us could manage was a "Hi, how are you?" anythiing conversing beyond that would be considered to be tongues, with the occassional cracked out conspiracy theories involving magnesium, or trying to build a robot but the furtherest we could think though would be to wrap a friend up in aluminium foil.

4 days, in L.A., on a shitload of the drug whose name we dare not speak. ;)

The 4 day mark seems to be the cutoff for a lot of people. At the end of those 4 days, I was convinced I was a character in a television show and I suffered from extreme paranoia. I also dropped about 8 pounds from not eating.

I live a much healthier lifestyle now.

Oh yeah, then there was that time on 7-8 hits of LSD + 4 rolls which turned out to be 50% meth.

I stayed up for like 3 days, at least, on that one...

I just wonder what kinda of a load/strain we put on our bodies with these practices. :)

5 days - ate 79 hits LSD over the course, along with about 1 gram twark and 3-47 bundles dope. But that wasn't the real fun, the real fun was eating 14mg alprazolam and the high right before going to sleep....shlaaaaa!!!!.......ZAM.

nudemonkei said:
5 days - ate 79 hits LSD over the course, along with about 1 gram twark and 3-47 bundles dope. But that wasn't the real fun, the real fun was eating 14mg alprazolam and the high right before going to sleep....shlaaaaa!!!!.......ZAM.

Good lawd! Gettin crunk!

I've only ever made it to about three days and there weren't many drugs involved. I had some pretty severe anxiety and could NOT shut my brain off to be able to fall asleep...this was before I discovered the wonderful world of benzodiazapines.

24 hours when I had a paper to do for a college course. I will never do that again. I love fuckin sleep and thats why I will never indulge in methamphetamine.

The longest straight was definitely last week for me. I think I finally passed out after 58 hours. I had 3 papers to finish, absolutely no concentration because of my personal life and 150mg of adderall. I ended up not eating all the adderall but finishing the papers just the same.

Visuals hit me around 48 hours in.. damn, that was a stressful few days.

Last edited:
i think i basically spent the majority of this summer awake...usually on e and k. consequently, i think i've royally fucked up my sleeping habits for awhile.

when the semester started again, i calmed down a lot, but shit still happens. i'm currently lying in bed ready to finally go to sleep, but i'm also at the end of my 78th hour awake. driving home was definitely not cool, thinking things were popping out everywhere, mistaking shadows on the road for people, spaceships, corn stalks, etc.

3 and a half days, on meth. So, SO glad that those days are over. For me, the real visual hallucinations hit on the third day, around midnight. I'll see warping of far away objects (i.e. they'll move closer and farther in cycles), swarms of gnats that don't exist but repeatedly fly towards me from the sky, cars that have faces (as in the headlights were eyes, the bumpers were mouths) and smiled evilly (literally the most disturbing of the hallucinations!), etc., etc. Sometimes the hallucinations were entertaining (i.e. a car drove by that looked exactly like a giant shoe with wheels), but most of them had this profoundly disturbing and sinister quality to them. The hallucinations are what I would expect the delerious states brought on by anticholinergics to be like, although I've never experienced them personally.

I'm not one to stay up for days on end. It was cool the first couple times, but now I rarely stay up for more then 36hours straight.

The most I ever did was 72 hours around my 21st. I stayed up the night before on acid, my 21st I partied on coke, MDMA powder and K. The day after was purely coke and alcohol.

Was definately fun, but I dont make a habit of it. My girlfriend works weeks, so she cant join me, therefore not as fun.

7am Friday till 4am Sunday. Amphetamines, plus I don't really sleep much anyway.