• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

So double stacked or triple stacked just means it is a double or triple the normal size of a pill? I am just curious as to what the term means, not whether it is true or not.

Oh ya, I have been meaning to ask this, what is the origin of the Jenkem rumor? There was some guy on some other board saying that people were doing it and it got picked up by the local news and blew up from there, right? Or something along those lines? Damn,if that is right, i wish i was the one that came up with it. I would never be able to stop laughing, especially thinking about all the dumbass kids with shit mustaches trying to get high.

EuphoricBliss2 said:
"DEA Special Agent in Charge William J. Renton, Jr. stated, "the sentencing of William Pickard and Clyde Apperson brings to conclusion their significant role in the international production and distribution of LSD. These defendants were proven, by overwhelming evidence, to be responsible for the illicit manufacture of the majority of the LSD sold in this nation. The proof of the significance of these prosecutions and convictions lies in the fact that LSD availability in the United States was reduced by 95 % in the two years following their arrest. The Drug Enforcement Administration is proud to have led this historic investigation, and to have had the close cooperation of our partners in state and local law enforcement. I congratulate U.S. Attorney Eric Melgren and his staff for the outstanding prosecution conducted in this matter."
95% REDUCTION?!?!? NO WONDER I CAN NEVER SEEM TO FIND IT. FUCKING DEA....:X

*I've heard many times that doing a drug once makes you an automatic drug fiend
*That strangers will offer you candy, where are these strangers?? I would love to meet these generious people lol

*If you take LSD 3 times or more you are considered legally insane
*If you take acid you never know when you will just go right back into the trip
*X drains all your spinal fluid
*Every addict is a homeless rageing fiend who will kill their own mother to get drugs
8)

End the war- http://www.hr95.org/action.htm

But you have to remember, when the DEA(or the govt period) says 95%, that really means about 10-12%, give or take 1.7%, depending on the strength of the yen. They are full of shit is what I am trying to say.

electric blues said:
most people who've smoked pot back then and now say its much more powerfull now, and i also think the use is increasing but can't prove it... :(

edit:good god i should look at the page # before i post, sry

I do believe that pot is stronger now than it was, meaning that the THC content is higher. That means that pot is safer. Since it is impossible to OD on THC, that is not a concern. And since the THC content is higher, you have to smoke less, meaning you are inhaling less smoke and fewer carcinogens, meaning that stronger pot is better for you.

I was told the pill offered me was "heroin based" I know hardly any pills have heroin in them. However I told this to a friend and she said, "Yeah, sometimes they put stuff in there for the MDMA to bind to." I think she's full of shit. In my understanding they put shit in there purely to alter/"enhance" the effects. Is this correct?

"Yeah, sometimes they put stuff in there for the MDMA to bind to."

that... sounds like the binder... lol

(No, the binder is not going to be an active drug.)
(She's full of shit. On both counts.)

Carl Landrover said:
I thought this was going to be a different topic.

The best rumors I heard came from OverGrow when it was still up and operating. I don't remember the whole story and probably only ever knew part of it, but in the 90's (?) some guy was caught in Alaska with a strain of weed known as Matanuska(sp?) Thunderfuck which tested somewhere between 20-30% THC. I can't remember if the seeds got passed on or the growing secrets stayed with the guy.

Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck, of course! (seriously) it is a very common strain up north in canada / alaska. it is indeed very strong, and if grown properly could definitely get THC levels above 20% (as can many hybrids if grown properly nowadays).

rat tat tat tat said:
The Purple Haze rumor is by far the most annoying to me. When I was slanging I would try to be honest with people, I said "Look, I've got some beasters." and the kid would say "I'll buy Mothers Milk, Purple Haze, or Jack Herer". I'm like "You're a fucking idiot, weed is weed".

To be honest there is a differance when it comes to high quality green, there are those that stand out. A friend of mine used to always have Jack Herer and believe me it was leaps and bounds above alot of the other quality stuff that was going around. But for a customer to be that picky is a huge pain in the ass...or if when I would locate whatever they requested the bitched over a slight price difference. They usually lost my services after that.

enoughorangejuice? said:
Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck, of course! (seriously) it is a very common strain up north in canada / alaska. it is indeed very strong, and if grown properly could definitely get THC levels above 20% (as can many hybrids if grown properly nowadays).

Until I smoke it, it's only a rumor. :)

The stories were more to do with the origin of the strain, I think.

Nagelfar said:
This is I believe from evidence of it causing Olney’s Lesions in rats. Though it hasn't been found in to cause such in humans, like DXM & PCP have.

Actually, Olney's Lesions have never been proven to occur in humans as a result of diassociative use at all (through lack of experimentation, mainly, although I'm sure you know about the retraction of William White's research, if you're basing anything on that).

I just read notauniquesnowflake's post -- how could I have forgotten about Purple Haze? At least 3 or 4 times I've been told "Dude, I've got Purple Haze." It was good weed, but... highly doubt it was Purple Haze. People will believe almost anything they're told.

Thc

Carl Landrover said:

The best rumors I heard came from OverGrow when it was still up and operating. I don't remember the whole story and probably only ever knew part of it, but in the 90's (?) some guy was caught in Alaska with a strain of weed known as Matanuska(sp?) Thunderfuck which tested somewhere between 20-30% THC. I can't remember if the seeds got passed on or the growing secrets stayed with the guy.

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v09n3/09320gie.html
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj029.htm
http://www.dea.gov/pubs/abuse/7-pot.htm

I have heard REAL reports of certain strains achieving up to 31% or more.
I have personally smoked feminized Blueberry and White Widow from Dutch Passion seed bank that were both tested at 22% THC, not to mention a few types of Kush that were tested at 18-20%... among other strain at these levels.
The strain with the highest THC content I have ever smoked was a strain called S.A.G.E. N Sour from THseeds...
http://www.thseeds.com/pages/en_ssour.htm
It was tested at 25% THC in a Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC/MS),
as were many other strains.
Here is a pic of the SAGE N Sour...
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/5747SNS_9-SagePheno_Nug.JPG

~BIG~

Last edited:
Carl Landrover said:

I think i remember that thread on OG. IIRC it tested at ~27 percent. of course there is no way to prove it now

-B

There is always some dumbass mommas boy that spouts "one time we smoked this joint and it was laced with acid"

"Mushrooms are just food poisoning. That's all it is."

Now, hallucinogen lore is common and I wouldn't thought twice about it except this girl had some so many drugs of that sort and was reasonably intelligent. She even faught me on this when I tried to correct her.

My friend last night told me that the way LSD works is that it either makes your brain bleed so you hallucinate or your brain smashes itself against your skull. He's an intelligent guy so I don't know why he is so gullible and believes this stupid shit it really pisses me off. Can someone please tell me how LSD works on the brain so I can explain to him?

The exact mechanism of action isn't wholly known, but pretty much LSD mimics serotonin and acts as a 5-HT2a receptor agonist.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
E makes you gay 8( 8)

lol it doesnt make you gay but it sure brings out the gay in you. or at least me. i mean what? honestly though, i've done some pretty homosexual things while pilling (i dont regret it though). so i can see where the rumor comes from.

The rumor comes from the utter destruction of emotional barriers that comes with MDMA. People have a love experience towards someone of their own sex, then look back on the night through their sober, homophobic lense and freak out. Morons.