• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Tad R Fitzsimmions said:
actually it was two old hippy guys in kansas turning out like 2 pounds of lsd every 6 or 8 months and they did get busted. its not a myth. i read a news report online about it.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/sanfran112403.html

"DEA Special Agent in Charge William J. Renton, Jr. stated, "the sentencing of William Pickard and Clyde Apperson brings to conclusion their significant role in the international production and distribution of LSD. These defendants were proven, by overwhelming evidence, to be responsible for the illicit manufacture of the majority of the LSD sold in this nation. The proof of the significance of these prosecutions and convictions lies in the fact that LSD availability in the United States was reduced by 95 % in the two years following their arrest. The Drug Enforcement Administration is proud to have led this historic investigation, and to have had the close cooperation of our partners in state and local law enforcement. I congratulate U.S. Attorney Eric Melgren and his staff for the outstanding prosecution conducted in this matter."
95% REDUCTION?!?!? NO WONDER I CAN NEVER SEEM TO FIND IT. FUCKING DEA....:X

*I've heard many times that doing a drug once makes you an automatic drug fiend
*That strangers will offer you candy, where are these strangers?? I would love to meet these generious people lol
*If you take LSD 3 times or more you are considered legally insane
*If you take acid you never know when you will just go right back into the trip
*X drains all your spinal fluid
*Every addict is a homeless rageing fiend who will kill their own mother to get drugs
8)

End the war- http://www.hr95.org/action.htm

glenn420 said:
- Do LSD 7 times and you're legally insane.
- Strychnine in LSD. I've heard this one a ton of times.

Here's some marijuana myths taken from:
http://www.marijuana.com/myths.php3

Marijuana use is increasingly drastically.
Marijuana potency is much higher than it was before.
Marijuana is physically addictive.
Marijuana is a gateway drug. (Come on we all know you drank alcohol or caffeine waaaaaayyyy before you smoked pot.)

most people who've smoked pot back then and now say its much more powerfull now, and i also think the use is increasing but can't prove it... :(

edit:good god i should look at the page # before i post, sry

the old anarchist/jolly roger cookbook had 3 legal highs that you supposedly smoked: dried scrapings from the inside of banana peels, the flaky skins from peanuts, and skins from toads

the banana and peanut ones are totally bunk, and while 5-MeO-DMT can be found in the glandular secretions of certain toad species i don't see how smoking the skin would be effective, and the article just says "toads" without mentioning it needs to be a specific species

Oh, yes I remember from health class, our drugs unit (I got a 100% on that test!), about LSD staying in your spine forever, and people going into acid trips after cracking their backs.

I also have heard the one (so many times) about taking acid X number of times will render you legally insane. "I'm actually legally insane!"

"Ecstacy is not addictive ever." Says my E-addicted pal. I also should mention the "double/triple stacked" thing too. Even as an amateur user I was never convinced.

And my favorite: "This [coke, E, whatever] is really speedy. And I think it's laced with [insert anything] too."

Last edited:
-Double Triple stacked E
-Mush makes your brain bleed
-Acid/PCP WILL make you insane
-Cocaine/Crack/Meth/Heroin = instant addiction
-Smoking Mush/LSD
-Meth is Battery Acid, Bleach etc. (I know nasty shit is used in production, but people think the final product is crystalized Draino)
-Meth/Crack crystalizes is your lungs

More but this list is pissing me off...

Oxycodone is fine, but heroin is a WHOLE other ball game.

Sigh...

_______ drug makes your brain bleed, or you go insane after _____ doses.

marijuana is physically addictive

people lace marijuana with heroin and cocaine and sell it to people without mentioning the fact they added $10-50 worth of extra drugs in the 1 in a 1,000,000 chance the kid who unknowingly (is that a word?) buys it and takes a few puffs of the H laced pot and gets hoooked on heroin (because somehow he finds out he smoked pot laced with heroin.

and also most of the time they say or the rumor is pot will be laced with coke (well coke doesnt work to cut pot with to get ppl addicted to your product (whether that be coke, coke&pot, or pot, or a mix of two or three) when smoked unless its in base form, so i should have said weed cut with H or crack, hahh weed CUT with somethign LOL makes me laugh just thinking about someone lacing/cutting pot with a more expensive drug... what a ridiculous thing to tell parents to scare them even more when they don't trust the internet and think anyone with an M.D. is the most trustworthy (one shrink i saw ONE TIME told my parents every time i get high it costs $20 b/c her son told her blunts cost that much so she told my parents my pot habit was $50-100 a day (Even tho i never smoked blunts and in fact was vaporizing daily back then using maybe half g a day... maybe) and she also told my parents that i have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what i'm getting and that if someone cut a gram bag of pot with a whole bunch of crack or cocaine or heroin or meth or PCP i wouldn't see/taste/feel/smell at all or "too late", and i felt so bad for my scared parents and angry at this stupid shrink who had no idea about cannabis, not the first thing.

i'll try: percocet but i would never try oxycontin or morphine.

i'll try: dilaudid, oxycontin, roxicodone, but i wont try heroin (sniff, smoked, nothing)

i'd try or have tried codeine/hydrocodone/oxycodone once/twice but would never try morphine/heroin/hydromorphone/oxymorphone/demerol/fentanyl

cannabis has documented cases of people overdosing, or getting lung cancer from smoking ONLY cannabis (no tobacco or blunt wraps).

cannabis isn't a medicine.

smoked cannabis isn't a medicine.

someone knows someone who's heard of someone who may vote for hillary (not drug related but bill didn't inhale so its kinda related LOL and barack did coke and so did bush

i'd never take LSD because you have flashbacks for the rest of your life and they are bad and scary and dangerous and doing acid more than 7 times makes you legally insane

drinking alcohol is safer than using cannabis

drinking a lot of cranberry juice or water with a drop of bleach will make you pass a piss test

NO WAIT

STOP
-----------------------------

BEST DRUG RUMOR EVER, one word:

JENKEM

Last edited:
Cat Again said:
Anyone ever hear about putting orange peals in ur pot.

I dont even know what the purpose of this is.
1 guy says it makes his pot more potent (bullshit)
1 guy says it makes his schwag more moist (possible)
and another 1 i met says its for the smell (ok, that makes sense, but i like how weed smells without oranges).

It helps keep it moist, which helps reduce loss of potency. And it does smell nice.

"The reason you get visuals from LSD is because your brain fluid drips down onto your spinal cord. That's why things look all liquidy."

"A hangover is when your brain completely dries out and bashes against the inside of your skull."

The second you take a hit of weed, you've fucked up your life and need rehab.

All drug users are violent, over-reactive animals that need to spend life in prison.

I thought this was going to be a different topic.

The best rumors I heard came from OverGrow when it was still up and operating. I don't remember the whole story and probably only ever knew part of it, but in the 90's (?) some guy was caught in Alaska with a strain of weed known as Matanuska(sp?) Thunderfuck which tested somewhere between 20-30% THC. I can't remember if the seeds got passed on or the growing secrets stayed with the guy.

IAmJacksUserName said:
E puts a hole in your brain (To my suprise, I've heard a lot of heavy drug users claim this).

This is I believe from evidence of it causing Olney’s Lesions in rats. Though it hasn't been found in to cause such in humans, like DXM & PCP have.

Though, I don't see how people can discount evidence causing some effect in the brains of rats for one thing (Olney’s Lesions & MDMA) but show evidence in rats for something else as true-to-fact when it's positive (Marijuana & brain nerve growth)

Lol i'm taking an online drivers Ed. course right now and i'm doing the drugs and alcohol section this is copied and pasted direct:

allucinogens such as LSD (acid), mescaline, PCP (angel dust), and peyote can cause visual, auditory or tactile hallucinations that distort your ability to detect hazards and impair your judgment. These drugs can create a perception of super strength and invulnerability, and cause aggressive behavior.

roflcopter

What's the deal with triple stacked or double stacked pills? I have heard E users talk about it, but since I don't really have much of an interest I never paid attention. So, what does that mean?

It's a marketing gimmick. There's no such thing as double or triple stacked pills.

There ARE legit "double stacked" pills in that there are some pills that are very high MDxx. In my area, if the word around is that a pill is "double stacked" it usually means that it's a good pill. This isn't fool proof by any means, but it's one of many things that go into my figuring out if a pill is good or not. I know, I know, get a testing kit. I'll get around to it.

Proportion of a pill and MDMA content are almost always inconsistent with eachother. Larger pills usually just contain more filler.

Even a testing kit isn't going to tell you how much MDMA is in a given pill. If anyone claims to be selling double-stacked pills, treat them as you would any other pill, and please, don't pay more than you normally would for them.

I know that a pill being larger means nothing, but I'm not talking about dealers, I'm talking word of mouth and I'm certainly not defending the "double stacked" myth, I'm just saying that in my area, if the word is a pill is double stacked, it isn't ever a bad sign and is usually a good sign.