• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

E puts holes in your brain
DXM puts holes in your brain
Nitrous puts holes in your brain
Fucking everything puts holes in your brain.

Heroin in pills.
LSD leading to the glass of orange juice.
Glass in heroin.
Trip 7 times, you're legally insane.
Crushing up vicodins on top of pot and smoking them will get you really high.
Smoking banana peels will get you really high.
Snorting T3's/Vics/etc.
Mushrooms only grow in cow-shit.
LSD stays in your spine.
Cracking your back releases LSD.
Since LSD is in your system forever, you cannot become a pilot or astronaut, because at low gravity it is released into your brain.
Owners of frat houses put xanax in girls' drinks so they can rape them (ironic how the girl tells me this while drinking at a frat party).

The version of the orange juice that I first heard was that a kid had a lot of hits tucked into his sock, his sweat made the tabs wet and the LSD seeped in through his skin.

I Always here the white lighter one, and I got a "doing MDMA 3 times makes you legally insane"

- A guy had a menu of different kinds of bud (strains, he says, as if the word is big) and offers me some out of a single bag that looked all the same.

- 500mg LSD pills

Most likely the stupidest I've ever heard...
- They put chlorine bleach into battery acid to make LSD, and that's why it can kill you.

- If you put battery acid in your eye you trip, because it's pure LSD.

- LSD is more addictive than anything besides heroin, and it deprives your body of nutrients.

- MDMA (or MDA, the idiots don't know the difference) is heroin/cocaine (very common myth I assume)

- Back in the 60's, the reason everyone was a hippie was because the marijuana was laced with LSD.

- They put marijuana in drinks at bars to rape young women.

- Cubensis mushrooms (of course they didn't know the name) contain toxins that can cause blindness, spinal drainage, and insanity.

- Heroin is sometimes infected with HIV

- Cocaine gets you high by dissolving your brain.

- If you don't know how to cut cocaine, you can't get the glass out and you can die.

Ridiculous, all of them.

--mic

found this one today...

An air hostess, as she passed along the aisle of the plane on the transatlantic flight from Amsterdam to New York noticed that a baby, nestled between the couple who were asleep, didn't look very well -- in fact it looked extremely ill. Not wanting to disturb anyone she gently lifted up the baby and took it back to her station.
Feeling the baby's forehead, she found it was cold and with a sudden panic she realized that the infant was dead.

Calling upon a doctor she knew to be on board, he examined the baby and confirmed that, not only was it dead, but it was embalmed. The child's body had been hollowed out and it was full of the drugs that the couple were trying to smuggle into the States.

LOL this shit is crackin me up!!! OK ive got some good ones other than the normal "This drug" makes your brain/spine/ball sack bleed.

"You can tell what is in an E pill by the color! Yellow ones have heroin, white coke, and blue meth!!!"
My friends who have been doing E for literally like 5 YEARS would stake there life on this myth.... maybe this says something about the long terms affect of E

"You shouldnt do LSD cuz it has hella meth in it"

"If you have sex on E you will never be able to have sex again"
Suprised no one said that one

there are more, but i cant think of any cuz my memory is FUCKED... god damnit

Neways on the subject of the whole blotter soaking through the kid's skin and makin him think he was a glass of orange juice!!! Fuck i love that one, my couz swears he has met the guy.

The really funny thing is that im under the impression that LSD actually cant be absorbed through the skin. I thought that was a myth related from the actual discovery of LSD-25 with Hoffman. I remember reading an article on Bicycle day this year (At this website actually) talking about a scientist using some sort of sulfur skin treatment that increases the rate of skin absorption and still not having any effects of skin acid application..... Someone wanna clear this up?

-LSD makes you think you are a lemon for the rest of your life

mongo_the_bad said:
"If you have sex on E you will never be able to have sex again"
Suprised no one said that one

Some say that after you have sex on E sex is never the same again or that it wrecks sex. I dont think this is true either...

First time you do cocaine/crack/meth you'll get hooked/end on the streets, etc.

hmmm hmm hmm

Drugs make you wanna get naked.

After reading the newspaper I see nude cases where people did dxm and ran around neighbors yard's naked....starting to believe it.....

One time some guy asked a friend of mine:

J "Doesn't ecstasy put holes in your brain?"
A "Yeah, thats why we do K. To fill them back up"

I could not stop laughing at that one. hahaha.

mongo_the_bad said:
The really funny thing is that im under the impression that LSD actually cant be absorbed through the skin. I thought that was a myth related from the actual discovery of LSD-25 with Hoffman. I remember reading an article on Bicycle day this year (At this website actually) talking about a scientist using some sort of sulfur skin treatment that increases the rate of skin absorption and still not having any effects of skin acid application..... Someone wanna clear this up?

I wouldn't be suprised if his skin came into contact with a helluva large dose.

^Haha that reminds me of the time my buddy and I were at a concert and he had a acid in an eyedropper. This cop came up to him and yanked it off his neck (he had it around his neck on a necklace) and the thing broke in the cop's hand, spilling all over him. We took off, that cop was in for a fucking TRIP.

DopaMan said:
That G-13 is a strain of weed grown by the government.

HAH! I had alot of fun ripping on dumbasses who believed this hype.

incident said:
^Haha that reminds me of the time my buddy and I were at a concert and he had a acid in an eyedropper. This cop came up to him and yanked it off his neck (he had it around his neck on a necklace) and the thing broke in the cop's hand, spilling all over him. We took off, that cop was in for a fucking TRIP.

HAHA!!=D i wish i could find some LSD eyedroppers, isnt that pretty much non existant now?

The oils or thc from marijuana encricles cells, cuts off their nutrients, and kills them. I guess brain cells?

The oils from marijuana goes into the area between your brain and you skull and will never leave. So of course the more you put in there the smaller your brain gets.

StarOceanHouse said:
One time some guy asked a friend of mine:

J "Doesn't ecstasy put holes in your brain?"
A "Yeah, thats why we do K. To fill them back up"

I could not stop laughing at that one. hahaha.

That is Gold. I nearly pissed myself when I read that.

I wish I could fill up my holes right now, it would make a great night, perfect.

If you put LSD in a glass if orange juice, it will think it's a person and try to pay taxes, have sex with you, and worst of all, lie down and spill itself (poor thing)

It's very unlucky to be superstitious.

Brown specs in e pills are heroin

Oprah puts holes in your brain

Orange juice potentiates {insert drug here} (but only if it used to be an acid-taking person).

Drinking cider through a straw will make you drunk and absurdly easy to seduce.

A downer can cancel out an upper, and vice versa, and it's always a good idea to use this solution if you're more up or down than you want.

You can make LSD from nasty beer.

b