• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

StagnantReaction said:
This may be a little off topic, but has anyone experienced someone who will refuse to use a certain color lighter due to superstitious belief?

"Oh I won't use a white lighter cause they're bad luck"
Yeah. I know a bunch of people who are sure that white lighters (and in somewhat more rare cases, black and yellow ones) are bad luck. "Nah man, seriously, my boy got busted first time ever, five minutes after buying a white lighter." No, your "boy" got busted because he's legally retarded and can't tie his shoes on the first try without sticking his tongue out. Fucking idiots.

hahaha yeah, triple/double stacked is annoying

or with acid...triple dipped.

anyone who mentions the word import.

oh some dude told me once that acid he was selling was 600mcg / tab. hahahahaha blatantly fictional! :D

StagnantReaction said:
This may be a little off topic, but has anyone experienced someone who will refuse to use a certain color lighter due to superstitious belief?

"Oh I won't use a white lighter cause they're bad luck"

I hear this alot but its always yellow or orange that are bad luck never white when I hear it.

"you will die if you smoke a joint because all dealers soak their joints in formaldahyde"

Bumpety hump.

"Eating weed will get you high!" 8)

Arrrrggggh..... My mates mate came over last night for a session. We all have a few tokes and get chatting. He mentions he'd eaten 2 grams of skunky buds a before and got a little fucked from it. I tell him it's placebo and explain that eating buds won't do anything to you, you either need to cook it, flame it, vaporize it, or put it in alcohol to get any effects. He says I know nothing and that I should beleive him, because he felt a little stoned. I just agreed to disagree because it was like talking to a brick wall.

I hope he eats more weed and chokes on it. Wanker.....

I think you can still get high from eating buds, its just alot more effective if you cook it.

I want to hear more about this guy who thinks he is a glass of orange juice....im gonna need a link for this one please

etardedadam said:
I think you can still get high from eating buds, its just alot more effective if you cook it.

thc needs to be heated, sorry. search if you dont believe me. :(.

"i love heroin based pills the best; they just basically hit harder" ...." oh see those brown spots, that's black tar, fuck yeah!" -how many times do i have to hear people say this shit?!

meth will make you accidently cook your babies (this one's from my district US House representative, he talked to our school once)

`bLow? said:
thc needs to be heated, sorry. search if you dont believe me. :(.
the reason you cook it is to bind it to fat so it will be absorbed into the body, not to heat it. otherwise you wouldnt be able to cook brownies than eat them the next day cold

if you eat enough plain plants, you can get high, but its more efficient when thc is bound to fat

KemicalBurn said:
youve smoked for years and never had a craving? I find that hard to believe...

He aint lyin buddy. I was like that too, and i know many other people who been that way. Not everyone who smokes gets deathly addicted for life and is uncontrollably bound to smokin cigarettes. i seen some peopel treat that shit like crack, but honestly i smoked since i was 12 or 13 and just stopped this year, not really cuz i was making a effort, it just stopped being worth the money and it aint been a problem.

They make it out to be like something thats impossible to quit. That aint how it is, and im sure a lot of people ARE stuck on it like that, but there is a equal amount that could stop if they put their mind to it, but instead they lean on the "cigarrettes are the most addictive of all drugs and no one ever thinks theyre addicted but everyone who smokes is addicted" myth as a crutch for why they cant just knuckle up and quit. no disrespect meant to anyone with that, jsut what i noticed.

Shit I quit a pack a day habit at the beginning of the semester cold turkey. Haven't missed them a bit, and I've smoked for years. It was mainly because they were making me literally sick.

smackem said:
i've heard the guy was running away and sprinklers turned on, soakin him. making him trip forever.

yea, just like in the movie SLC punk. man people are so uncreative with thier myths

Acid - Stays in system forever and after doing it over 7 times your legally insane.
Shrooms - Fuck you up cause' they're EXTREMELY poisonous.
Weed - Kills brain cells.

You'll roll harder if you just close your eyes and open your mouth.

(Yeah, just like that. oh ahhhhhhhh)

Last edited:
Maybe he confused Aderal with Marinol?

The usual:

"These ecstasy pills contain Heroin".

"Nicotine is more addictive than heroin (physiologically speaking)" I believe this one though I've never done heroin but it's nice to know that I can handle the occasional smoke with out wanting more.