• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

"Quote:
There are people who take E a lot and have joint and spinal problems. I'm not sure if this could be due to something else, but it's fact. I know them

seems more likely this happens indirectly. as in your back is sore the next day, and over a long term because you were up dancing with overly tence muscles for a night, or other such things.
the myth im talking about is that e actualy dammages your bones"

I get sore joints and I don't dance at all on E. My friends who had serious joint and back pains after months of intense E use found the same, and they also never danced, or even hardly moved.

Trust me... I'm pretty sure there is something about E that is vilely wrong, but I do it anyway because I'm a druggie and I like fun hehe

A guy I work with used to roll every day, for months, and he says he's got chronic back/joint pain that wasn't there before his binge.

here's one:

A guy with several sheets of acid was getting chased by the cops, and he jumped in a lake to evade them. The water carried the lsd through his skin, and to this day, he think's he's a glass of orange juice.

Anyone ever hear about putting orange peals in ur pot.

I dont even know what the purpose of this is.
1 guy says it makes his pot more potent (bullshit)
1 guy says it makes his schwag more moist (possible)
and another 1 i met says its for the smell (ok, that makes sense, but i like how weed smells without oranges).

"A guy I work with used to roll every day, for months, and he says he's got chronic back/joint pain that wasn't there before his binge."

Sounds exactly my friend I was talking about.

The orange peels in the pot bag thingy is to make the weed moister and smell like oranges. Once when I had obscenely dry hydro-bud I added a little water to the bag, and the pot became wonderfully fluffy.

MzAnthroP said:

here's one:

A guy with several sheets of acid was getting chased by the cops, and he jumped in a lake to evade them. The water carried the lsd through his skin, and to this day, he think's he's a glass of orange juice.

This is a very popular myth, there is one variation that has somebody at a concert with the acid in his pocket which got wet.

--

I have herd the orange peals one but I have never tryed it. It seems like it could make your weed more moist. I know that putting water on your weed will make it more moist but also weigh more, a technique used by some shady dealers to equal a bag out.

smackem said:
This is true bro, they got busted about 5 years ago. They were making acid in an old missle silo. They had 77 pounds of lsd seized. Which would be enough for the whole world(pretty much)
"At the more common dosage level of 20 micrograms, the two were sitting on 2 billion hits." -from some website

20 micrograms? That would be some WEAK ass acid. Lets say 200, an actual trips worth. That would be 200,000,000 doses.

MzAnthroP said:

I've heard a variation of this...actually a friend claims its her cousin. He was dancing at a concert and had several sheets under his shirt, he was rubbing up against everyone and getting pretty sweaty. The acid absorbed through his skin and now he think's he is a glass of orange juice. He is afraid to lay down because he will spill and die. I don't care if its true or not, its still a great story.

i've heard the guy was running away and sprinklers turned on, soakin him. making him trip forever.

Stuff I heard from the same self-proclaimed drug-guru in one sitting:

"Meth BUUURNS when you snort it, and thats because it contains FIBERGLASS"

"Man, these guys were smoking OPIUM and DROOLING like crazy and bouncing off the walls!"

Acid stays in your system for ever
If you do acid once you have flashbacks for the rest of your life
Ecstasy drains your spinal fluid
If you do heroin once your instantly hooked
Theres more but im not bothered listing them all,fuking idiots is all I'll say.

doesn't cocaine have a relatively low addiction potential for as bad as it is stigmatized?

i mean meth, opiates, benzos, nicotine, aren't they all more addictve?

I hate the triple stack/double stack rumor. maybe people dont realize that all pills have binder in them

Last edited:
Oh yes, the old triple stack one. Im surprized that one hasnt came up yet. Even some of the most experienced users are tricked by that one.

Some people even think the color of the pill effects how it will make you feal. "I wont eat yellow pills", "Dont have sex on green ones"

Adderall gets you fucked up because it contains marijuana.
then he tried to sell some to me for a ridiculous price

One kid said either half or a third of all people die when they take XTC. While I hadn't taken it, I informed him that couldn't be the case.

This may be a little off topic, but has anyone experienced someone who will refuse to use a certain color lighter due to superstitious belief?

"Oh I won't use a white lighter cause they're bad luck"