• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

I have heard a lot of BULLSHIT about certain drugs that I'd like to unload here.

-Weed and psychedelics make you think "far out" and thus, your ideas and notions of reality have no validity in our world.

-Acid stays in your brain and/or spine forever. It fucks you up for life.

-"Natural" drugs are much healthier, safer, and less addictive than synthetic ones. I've even heard friends say they'd rather do opium than fucking percocet because it's natural. Riiiiight.

-Anti-depressants automatically make you into a stupid-ass vegetable with no real feelings. (I've never taken them, but this myth is bullshit).

-Cigarettes are impossible to quit and are insanely addictive (smoked for years, no cravings EVER).

Those are all the worst ones.

How stupid are people?

Why are humans so fucking stupid?

Anyway......... Making acid illegal is like shooting someone for reading a book.

Creakle said:
Cigarettes are impossible to quit and are insanely addictive (smoked for years, no cravings EVER).

youve smoked for years and never had a craving? I find that hard to believe...

Some of the better rumors around my high school break down like this:

Chewing tobacco has fiber glass is it to cut your mouth up and cause more nicotine to enter the blood.

Menthol cigarettes crystallize your lungs.

One pill of XTC can kill you or leave you permanently disabled.

There are these rolling papers that if you smoke cannabis with them, will cause you to trip.

And this is just fucked up: an unscrupulos person is marketing Pills of Ultracet as Hydrocodone. For real.

smoking shrooms will get you messed up.
When I offer someone to smoke ganj with, they reply "Is it high grade?" , not really a rumor, but it does piss me off when people only classify weed as high grade or regular.

i laugh so hard when the dealers pull the old "this shits the chron" im just like how can it be if i havnt smoked it and gave u my fuckn opion

and that shit about menthol ciggies makin ya balls shrink who cares if they shrink anyways u dont fuck a chick with ya balls now do ya

ketamine is horse tranq yer thats true but its also used as an anaesthetic on oomans

ahhh... i heard some good acid myths the other day. I was told by an experienced acid user that LSD puts a big hole in your brain. He got well slapped down by my girl (who has never even touched it). Heard the strychnine one the other day too.

It's funny though, how even people who use alot of drugs have no idea... I had to explain the difference between cocaine, crack and MDMA to him the other day, as well as the fact that here in Australia, one is likely to find them cut with methamphetamine. It gives me the shits how ignorant people can be. :\

There's the old "speed will drain your spinal fluid" and one that I think is just going around my area at the moment: that speed is cut with plaster of paris...

These rumours make me sad to be associated with drug users..

like... Mushrooms make your brain bleed, they're a blood poisoning(guess from what perspective you look at drugs in general eh)

the one ive heard most is "e makes your spine crooked"

whole slew of LSD ones aswell...

There are people who take E a lot and have joint and spinal problems. I'm not sure if this could be due to something else, but it's fact. I know them :)

I have been told by An Astronaut's Son that speed/amphetamine makes bubbles in your spine. Bubbles? In the spine?

Riiiight.

We recently studied drugs in AP Psychology. Although it was one of the fairer drug courses I've taken in school, they put every psychedelic under one roof, blatantly mixing up LSD and ketamine. They said that LSD can cause the mind and body to seperate and mimic a near death experience.

This used to bee a good one.

Don't drink any 40s of Old English beecause they intentionally put formaldehyde in it to poison the brothers and keep em down. 8)

Isnt it tru though that lsd can cause near dth experiences? Ive read some trip reports hear where people describe it

There are people who take E a lot and have joint and spinal problems. I'm not sure if this could be due to something else, but it's fact. I know them

seems more likely this happens indirectly. as in your back is sore the next day, and over a long term because you were up dancing with overly tence muscles for a night, or other such things.
the myth im talking about is that e actualy dammages your bones

yucatanboy said:
^ Purple haze was a strain of weed developed in the 60's, my first girlfreind's mom actually helped develop it

My favorite myth:

Out in the middle of nowhere in the midwest or california is a giant silo full of acid because there is one guy out there with a huge lab that produces practically all of it in the world.

When acid stopped coming around as frequently, people i know explained it by the fact that dude must have been busted.

um there were two guys in Kansas that had purchased an old, empty nuclear missle. The set up a lab and produced billions of doses, the largest seizure of LSD in history I believe. they werent supplying the world but they were supplying a lot of people.