• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

One usualy spread around by old folks is that "you shouldnt smoke weed because you dont know whats going to be in it" like dealers go around putting random drugs on weed "to get you hooked".

There is the classic if you take PCP your going to climb telephone poles and fight police.

Acid fries your brain, literally. Or that it can burn your skin. LSD is non-corrosive!

Red rock opium.

Ive herd people say that you shouldnt eat half an E pill because "you might get only the heroin side" or "only the coke side" and that you wont get the full effect or die or some shit.

Smoking weed is harmless.

LSD -> thinking you're on orange.

wastedwalrus said:
One that always gets me is that cocaine is the most addictive substance known. I find this quite ironic seeing as how it's not physically addictive at all.
1) Cocaine can permanently alter your dopamine system, which makes it physiologically addictive.

2) Find out what addiction potential is, see the numbers for different drugs, and then try to make a statement again.

E puts a hole in your brain (To my suprise, I've heard a lot of heavy drug users claim this).

Marijuana kills brain cells, because cannabis plants are "similar to the plants they make inhalants from." 8(

Marijuana causes a horrible comedown. I got in a debate about this with a bunch of straightedged kids. They were all like "How do you know that?" I was like, how the fuck do you think I know?

Marijuana must be harmful, since it's illegal.

It's impossible to quit heroin.

You can get physically addicted to heroin on the first try.

They think that drug users all act a certain way, which is why a lot of straightedged people are willing to talk condescendingly about drug users around me, since they assume I don't use drugs, as I don't meet their schema.

Last edited:
PCP will make you kill your parents and eat them (with slight varations) - or - make you hack off your face and feed it to your dog.

there seems to be alot of canabalism associated with PCP.

Yea i remember watching Cops as a kid and every now and again they'd say that the guy theyre after is on PCP. Then they'd call in for backup because apparently people on PCP can have the strength of up to 8 people and will make you insane.

Ecstasy is made from speed (to give you energy), heroin (to make you feel good) and acid (to make you happy).

These pills are heroin based because they feel smacky and i dont feel like dancing.

Acid is made from rat poison.

Some weed is laced with fly-spray to make it stronger.

AmorRoark said:
You can fax acid.
haha, that'd be pretty nice

my favorite:
If you smoke marijuana you will go CRAZY
8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8( -+- 8(

Ketamine will cause blindness many years after ingestion.

Cocaine is cut with crushed glass to better absorption

"I took one drop of liquid mescaline and tripped my ass off"

Reusing a needle (not sharing) will give you Hep C.

Meth recrystalizes in your lungs

glenn420 said:
-
Here's some marijuana myths taken from:
http://www.marijuana.com/myths.php3

Marijuana use is increasingly drastically.
Marijuana potency is much higher than it was before.
Marijuana is physically addictive.
Marijuana is a gateway drug. (Come on we all know you drank alcohol or caffeine waaaaaayyyy before you smoked pot.)

I was under the impression that the potency IS stronger then it was years ago and cannabis can be physically addicting however it pales in comparasion to opiates, there was a thread on it in CD.

Has marijuana use really gone down?

I spent half an hour argueing with a classmate, after he told me that heroin was just "liquified cocaine"...

That G-13 is a strain of weed grown by the government. That LSD makes your brain bleed. Some guy once said that his girlfirend's mom helped develop a specific strain of weed.

Black Octagon said:
That if you take amanitas, you WILL have a bad time
:p
but the trip is diffrent right? since it doesnt have umm that stuff *i cant remember you know it starts with a p)

Marijuana does have a horrible comedown. My god, does it.

That LSD is fun.

Bit of opiophile comedy there.

yucatanboy said:
^ Purple haze was a strain of weed developed in the 60's, my first girlfreind's mom actually helped develop it

My favorite myth:

Out in the middle of nowhere in the midwest or california is a giant silo full of acid because there is one guy out there with a huge lab that produces practically all of it in the world.

When acid stopped coming around as frequently, people i know explained it by the fact that dude must have been busted.

This is true bro, they got busted about 5 years ago. They were making acid in an old missle silo. They had 77 pounds of lsd seized. Which would be enough for the whole world(pretty much)

Maybe I should read the thread before I post.

Last edited: