• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Yeah they contain 27mgs, respectively. Good job backing that up. I've had problems with generics compared to certain brands a few times. Yeah there can be differences, I think most people know that.

Anyways back in the day people used to say if you took mush rooms you would be charged with man slaughter and considered insane.

One of my favorites was that you could die the first time trying drugs. I know its possible to OD on opiates, but these people meant just trying the drug could throw your body into a weird reaction and kill you. Alot of people were worried about trying e because of this, aha.

-Benzodiazepines doesn't cause dependency
-Marijuana cause dependency
-Marijuana its an hallucinogen
-Street marijuana its contaminated with solvents
-Street cocaine its contaminated with glass and rat poison
-High quality-cocaine its easy to find on the streets
-MDMA and mushroom are hard drugs

Psychologically it can.

Pharmacologically it's not (afaik) but I have heard of some people experiencing hallucinations - to what extent I can't remember - OEV, CEV, etc.

I've heard this about every (non-pharm) drug.

This term "hard drugs" has always intruiged me. People can say this drug, or that drug is "hard", but can't actually define what "hard" means.

-Benzodiazepines doesn't cause dependency
-Street marijuana its contaminated with solvents
-High quality-cocaine its easy to find on the streets

Marijuana dont cause dependency but I am know its addictive

Marijuana is an hallucinogen,thats truth... one of best CEV and OEV I had purely from weed,it was very large dose,simply most stoners never get that high and thinks its a myth but its very real mainly in food form

Mushrooms are soft but I had rolls that were really hard,like if bigger version of that roll would fall from 10 meters high to my head it would probably kill my that hard they were,stupid dangerous hard drugs :D

one of my friends recently took mushrooms, his reasoning for why they get you high is because theres poison in them and thats what fucks you up, i guess a police officer told him this......it definitely has nothing to do with psilocybin :cool:
hahah silly. Everyone knows it's your brain bleeding. :D

One of my favorites was that you could die the first time trying drugs. I know its possible to OD on opiates, but these people meant just trying the drug could throw your body into a weird reaction and kill you. Alot of people were worried about trying e because of this, aha.

Eh, not unheard of. People can be allergic to all kinds of things. That's why we always encourage taking a small ammount first to see how your body will react. I'm sure if you started digging you could find quite a few stories of people trying something once and dying.

Probably already been said but eat acid 7 or more times and you are legally insane

Im motherfucking Gnarls Barkley up in this bitch

people have told me that they have bought weed with drops of LSD in it, i just laugh to myself to save him the embarrassment.

heroin based ecstasy

triple stacked Xanax and other pharms (yeah people are stupid ovr here)

Marijuana dont cause dependency but I am know its addictive

Huh? So your body can be addicted to the canninboids/THC but not dependent on them? I'd say it's more likely the opposite - you (can) feel dependant on it (to go by your daily duties =P ) but not necessary addicted.

Huh? So your body can be addicted to the canninboids/THC but not dependent on them? I'd say it's more likely the opposite - you (can) feel dependant on it (to go by your daily duties =P ) but not necessary addicted.

its simply addictive

triple stacked Xanax and other pharms (yeah people are stupid ovr here)

Ugh, I had a friend of a friend try to tell me over and over again that he had a "750mg Vicodin". When I showed him the prescribing information it proved my point that yes, the 750mg means theres 750mg of Tylenol in there.

I've heard many varations to this, "dude, this perk has 507.5mg of oxycodone in it!"

ugh ugh ugh

Yea, I also heard people swear up and down how the ecstasy they had was cut with heroin (and it was "the best roll they ever had").
Also, a few more:
*Ecstasy burns holes in your brain
*Marijuana is addictive
*Everyone gets addicted to crack from their first hit. I haven't done this drug and probably never will, but this is just ridiculous
*There is no such thing as safe drug use
*LSD is mutagenic

Dude, I heard that if you take LSD it drains your spinal fluid and then when you crack your back theres little crystals of LSD that give you flashbacks 8)

Had this dude(who was 19 and smoked every day which makes it worse) tell me that weed gets you high cause it drains all the nutrients from your body which is also why you get the munchies cause your body doesnt have any nutrients. I was about 13 and I was just like that shit is ridiculous.

If you smoke some weed with a seed in it.

It will pop when you smoke, this will make you go deaf.

Pardon I heard that.