• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Like for example a crazy intense spiritual enhancing psychedelic in a common simple pill sold like so as rollies

I'm recalling some crazy shit from back in my D.A.R.E. days...

The following kill one brain cell each:

- A hit from a joint
- a beer
- any kind of alcohol, really
- a line of blow
- anytime you take more meds than prescribed

If that's the case, I should be braindead by this point, never mind people that have been doing this much longer than I have...

Also, I heard that long-term acid use will eventually cause you to have no personality. It might be something related to having an ego death every single time you drop acid, who knows.

Last edited:
^Considering you have trillions of brain cells you could do alot of lines before you got into problems
meth will make you accidently cook your babies (this one's from my district US House representative, he talked to our school once)
LOL meth will make you not cook anything but more meth.

LMFAO! =D

I remember the banana skins one, and the lsd in your spinal fluid.
Someone once told me that planting fishing hemp in your garden would make it grow into weed....

So I decided to try it, a few weeks later I got a royal bollocking off my dad when our lawn looked like Bob Marleys fucking back yard!

And also, re the air bubble thing about 6 years ago, one of my friends was on steroids and one of his injections had to go into his shoulder which he couldn't reach so he asked me to do it, I didn't wanna but if I didn't and he tried himself and fucked up i'd of felt terrible.
So anyway, I loaded up the needle and there was the tiniest bubble you've ever seen, I couldn't for the fucking life of me get rid of it (I tried for about an hour) in the end he told me to just "do it" (it was IM anyway lol 8))
I spent the rest of the day thinking I could well of just killed this dude and I would be done for fucking manslaughter!!

Needless to say, I never did it again :|

LOL mate, a tiny bubble isn't going to harm anything, even a large air bubble will not cause much in the way of harm...good to know you cared about your mate though...lol...at the lawn!

A bit of input for a hmm... ~two year old discussion:

I can say that the term "double stacked" in conjunction with pills - at least when it comes to my little corner of Europe - simply means that the pill is twice as tall when put face down on a table.

The only time I've seen it apply though, was in the case of mitzubishis. Here the color, shape, logo and overall appearance of the pill was the same, except they were twice as tall as "regular" mitzu's. Strength also seemed to be the same, so it's only an appearance thing.

Some years have passed since I've munched any pills though, so who knows what kind of lingo them youngsters are using today.

Peace!

one of my friends was 100% sure that heroin was speed, i tried to convince him that speed is amphetamine/meth but he was saying that heroin was too, i got a good laugh and still laugh at him today, he finally belived me though

oh yeah and another one of my friends snorted a line of marijuana crystal and said it fucked him up more than ever lmfao

My friend: Don't do acid man. It makes you have a mini stroke and that's why you trip, plus it makes you bipolar.
Me: Lol wut

/\lmao if that was true. "Hey man you gotta try this! its called LSD and it sends you into a mini stroke! its WILD maaaan!!!"

^ Purple haze was a strain of weed developed in the 60's, my first girlfreind's mom actually helped develop it

My favorite myth:

Out in the middle of nowhere in the midwest or california is a giant silo full of acid because there is one guy out there with a huge lab that produces practically all of it in the world.

When acid stopped coming around as frequently, people i know explained it by the fact that dude must have been busted.

um that kinda happened, yet, ten years after we have a major resurgence...

track marks are veins rotting from the inside out

menthol cigarettes have glass in them, or some kind of poison because of a conspiracy against black people

people who say they've gotten real opium before here in FL. I'm sorry but there is no way some 19 year old suburban kid in Florida is able to get opium. one time my boyfriend asked this guy who supposedly had opium what it was like, and he said "its like a strong weed high, man." riiiight.

my friends coke dealer tried to argue that coke is an opiate

I've heard the "coke is an opiate" one before, I swear it was in health class or something, but I think someone was just confusing the two or something. They're not even close.

If you are arrested with LSD in U.S. you are charged with manslaughter..

lol, someone told me that in the state of Florida, if you get caught with 4 or more ecstasy pills, you get charged with manslaughter. 8)

manslaughter has to involve someone dying, so technically if you sold someone E and they died, you COULD get a manslaughter charge...but not if you just happen to get caught with 4 beans in your pocket

everyone i know who has done mushrooms thinks its effects are brought on by "food poisoning"

i even heard that one from a chemistry student.

-acid is commonly cut with strychnine, because that enhances the effects
-metamizole is an opiate (the guy even claimed to feel it's effects)
-amphetamine intensifies the effects of any other drug when combined with it

youve smoked for years and never had a craving? I find that hard to believe...

Im going on 3 years and don't consider myself addicted whatsoever yet. Going a few days without a cigarette isn't bad whatsoever. Try going 3 days without heroin and tell me nicotine is extremely addictive.

one of my friends recently took mushrooms, his reasoning for why they get you high is because theres poison in them and thats what fucks you up, i guess a police officer told him this......it definitely has nothing to do with psilocybin :cool: