• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

has anyone seen the anti Drugs commercial where they compare your brain to an egg?

that add just made me hungry.

Cannabis is the gateway drug to Heroin!

Favorite drug myth?

I remember in DARE class they tought us that ecstacy was heroin, coke, meth, and weed all in one pill! (sounds good to me, shit)

In high school, kids used to say that smoking a menthol cigarette after smoking weed would get you 27% higher. 27%!

Strychnine in LSD. doing LSD seven times will make you "legally insane". I also LOVE the story of the hippie couple in the sixties that put the turkey in the oven, only to discover later it was actually their baby.

I don't feel like using the search engine but I'm pretty sure this thread has been done.

this has been done, but just for the hell of it, "doing acid seven times makes you clinically insane"

that one always gets me laughing

In high school, kids used to say that smoking a menthol cigarette after smoking weed would get you 27% higher. 27%!

I used to hear shit like this and wonder where these numbers came from, it's never an even number always some random shit like 44.92% :\

Yeah, I remember back in DARE when the cop told us that ecstasy is almost always cut with rat poison, cyanide, meth and heroin. Then when i got busted for drugs a little while ago the cop told me that 100% of ecstasy is cocaine and heroin.

A funny one I heard in highschool was that shrooms can make your brain bleed...lol I want to know how people come up with shit like that

That if you have sex on E you will overload your neurons and sex will never feel good again!

A funny one I heard in highschool was that shrooms can make your brain bleed...lol I want to know how people come up with shit like that

I still hear that from people. My buddys girlfriend said that doing shrooms more then twice a year is bad because it makes your brain and spine bleed. I actually heard several people say that.

Also a teacher was telling us last year after a girl died at a rave that doing ecstasy stops the growth of your brain and doing it is like taking ice cream scoops out( I also heard this one weeds lol)

-Ecstasy takes ice cream scoops out of your brain

-LSD stays in your spine forever

yeah to find out if you do LSD they do a spinal tap........jesus christ

So who came up with the magic number 7, for the amount of times you take acid to become clinically insane..... I heard this back in 1999 from other young kids.

or hey every X amount of hits of acid is manslaughter.....say every seven hits is manslaughter if caught

Sounds like a good thread but you should have put this in Drug Culture.

I'll share one though
"If you do more then 4 "500 milligram" Vicodins your heart stops"
Most kids back in high school where to stupid to know they where just 5 Hydrocodone and 500 APAP. Luckely I was informed along with my circle of friends and would commonly trade "500mg Vicodins" for Oxycodone 20's.

LMAO! yes, this is the one that kills me.
it's not just younger people that do this, i've known adults in their 40's and 50's that tell me they have the "1000 mg" vicodins when i ask for pills (referring to the 10 mg norcos or vicodin hp). =D

^^^ same here i get so sick of it. i have had to find a new dealer for my pills 3 times now, and i have to teach them what the fuck they are selling. 'no dude if that was really 500mg i'd give you $100 for it, it 5mg'

I still laugh at the brain bleeding on mushrooms. If you brain bleeds, then you have a stroke or aneurysm. Once blood touches the neurons in your brain, your brain cells get destroyed forever. This right there just debunks the brain bleeding on mushrooms, because if that was the case, everyone who took mushrooms would be dead by the end of their trip. :!