Bluelight

Thread: Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 414202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by festivalfun View Post
    My friend refuses to try LSD because he claims it's a known fact that once you try it you can slip into a trip at any point in your life at a completely random time...

I would love it if that were true!
    Maybe it would be fun at first, but believe it or not there are some things in life you shouldn't be high for.

2. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Me: Man, I'd really like to drop acid, what about you, Kyle?
    Kyle my classmate: Yeah man, but that shit takes 70 years off your life
    Me:......

3. Collapse Details

yesterday a girl told me with a straight face that she knew a guy that died after drinking, doing oxy, mdma, and lsd because when you drink alcohol when you're rolling, it creates an acid in your stomach and kills you.

4. Collapse Details

I remember having discussions about my brainwashed mother as a kid. I remember her saying this about LSD: You can only have one good trip on acid, so users will keep upping their dose to try and get another trip.

She also thought that taking LSD once would make you addicted.

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    ^I hate all these myths about LSD, most of them were created by cops in the 60s for whatever reason.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

6. Collapse Details

I know, man. It's so stupid. The worst part is that my mom actually believes that too. It'd be nice if people would actually do intelligent research before acting like they know all about a drug.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by freefire View Post
    I know, man. It's so stupid. The worst part is that my mom actually believes that too. It'd be nice if people would actually do intelligent research before acting like they know all about a drug.
    Except when even after you explain it to them and show them this research they still disregard it and continue to think they are correct

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EU4RIK View Post
    Except when even after you explain it to them and show them this research they still disregard it and continue to think they are correct
    I hate that. I've had those types of conversations with my friends and given backed up proof. And they just think they're right. *sigh*

9. Collapse Details

What about supposed psychoactive effect's from (mortician's) embalming fluid/formaldehyde?
    I'm under the impression, "embalming fluid" was/is slang for PCP, but people got confused by this and began consuming real embalming fluid (which is very toxic), or mixing it with PCP.
    A friend of my recently told me he smoked "love boat," which he believed to be embalming fluid (as in mortician's), and began describing the effects, all of which are common to PCP. I looked up a bunch of info for him, but he became fixated on one sentence that said "even IF it did anything..." ("See? IF. It's possible.").
    I've never done PCP, and don't know much about it from personal experience or anything; anything I know about this is from my own research. Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

10. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    "Dude I smoked this weed laced with acid and tripped balls man"

11. Collapse Details

i hear all the time around here about x pills "laced with mescaline" and every time i have to explain that no, if it had enough mescaline for you to feel anything, plus MDxx, you would be swallowing a fucking horse pill...if i find who is feeding people this bull, i will have a serious "discussion" with them...not much gets me riled, but misrepresenting what you are selling does....dont get me wrong, when i dealt, i talked up my product way past what it was, but i never said it was any other substance

12. Collapse Details

Drugs In The Media
    Just another bastard savage underestimating his average.
    I knew a dumbass that put a hit of acid in the tip of a blunt as well as putting (probably cut to fucking hell) MDMA powder in a blunt. It was a dumb redneck. The dose was obviously wasted and the MDMA was as well, he just for some reason thought it made sense. He had little access to the better drugs in life and was usually barred out or drunk when I saw him. I avoided him as much as I could though and thankfully he got sent back to where he came from to avoid a charge.

Also...I was at a fest around a month ago. I was chilling with some freshly made friends and we were discussing 2c-e as my new buddies acquired some. They asked their neighbor if she was interested and she replied "I only do natural drugs." but also had this attitude like "I'm fucking smart and you guys are stupid" along with that sarcastic look on her face. I wanted to spit in her face but I quietly ignored her comment and her nose in the air until she walked away. She looked stupid as hell...man I really don't like it when people are ignorant about drugs.

13. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    Quote Originally Posted by rincewindrocks View Post
    i hear all the time around here about x pills "laced with mescaline" and every time i have to explain that no, if it had enough mescaline for you to feel anything, plus MDxx, you would be swallowing a fucking horse pill...if i find who is feeding people this bull, i will have a serious "discussion" with them...not much gets me riled, but misrepresenting what you are selling does....dont get me wrong, when i dealt, i talked up my product way past what it was, but i never said it was any other substance
    The ravers of Washington ate up a shit ton of DMA yellow Ninja Turtles that were "synthetic mescaline"...

What the fuck... tons of people went to the hospital off them too but still a lot of people liked them

14. Collapse Details

i have no idea what the stamp was, but i know they were yellow....but this is way down in NM....wonder if they are the same...wouldnt surprise me, there is alot of people from NM in WA, so im sure there are connections

15. Collapse Details

this one is actually true, see vice's new article/video (should be released soon) called getting high with krystal...

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AmorRoark View Post
    You can fax acid.
    lol it is surprising how many people actually believe this!!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bigzip44 View Post
    this one is actually true, see vice's new article/video (should be released soon) called getting high with krystal...
    ? link please

18. Collapse Details

I got told once, by a group of pretty heavy stoners, that "this hydro stuff is that strong that the plants turn purple."... As an experienced Cannabis grower, I laughed my ass off. They ridiculed me and told me that they had personally seen it, and that's what the grower said. Morons...

19. Collapse Details

In 8th grade health class the teacher said if your a guy weed will make your penis shrink and you'll grow breasts, and if your a girl your clit enlarges and your breasts shrink. It was even on a test we had to take about drug.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phenethylo J View Post
    In 8th grade health class the teacher said if your a guy weed will make your penis shrink and you'll grow breasts, and if your a girl your clit enlarges and your breasts shrink. It was even on a test we had to take about drug.
    Hahahahaha! I've never noticed those changes, maybe I'm not smoking enough ?

21. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorRoark View Post
    You can fax acid.
    Cracked me up!!

22. Collapse Details

dont know if this ones been said yet but: opana(oxymorphone) is a pill that has both oxycodone and morphine in it, hydromorphone is a pill that has hydrocodone and morphine in it lol

23. Collapse Details

Drugs In The Media
    Just another bastard savage underestimating his average.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewD View Post
    Hahahahaha! I've never noticed those changes, maybe I'm not smoking enough ?
    Nah if you were smoking the right shit, you'd know because the plants would be purple XD

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LogicSoDeveloped View Post
    Nah if you were smoking the right shit, you'd know because the plants would be purple XD
    Hahaha too true. You can't argue with something you can see, right? That shit's probably too strong for me anyway...

I've also heard, several times oddly enough, that if you do Magic Mushrooms more than 3 times (I think it was that anyway), you'll be stuck in a 40 year trip. I swiftly told the people I had already done them more than 3 times before I even had finished high school, yet they tried to argue it with me? And why 40 years? That's a little specific isn't it...

25. Collapse Details
    Lies About Drugs (Drug Misinformation) 
    Not sure if this would be the right section for this, please move it if it isn't.

I just bought 'Drugs: Without The Hot Air' by David Nutt and began reading it 20 minutes ago. One of the chapters talks about MDMA and mentions a famous story about Leah Betts who died after her 18th birthday when she took ecstasy. After taking it, she drank too much water and diluted her sodium levels so much that water was drawn into her brain from osmosis.

About 3 years ago in school, part of our compulsory Religious Education class was about drugs and a video was shown to us about the dangers of ecstasy. In this video we heard the story of Leah Betts - the difference was that we were told she died after the ecstasy solely caused her brain to flood with water, it didn't tell us about the large quantity of water she drank in such a short time.

Reading the book made me remember that video and how I'm only realising now that my school was giving out misinformation like that.

Out of interest, what kind of stories were the members of BL told back when they were in school (or other places in general)? I'd be interested in hearing them.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 414202122232425262728 LastLast