• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

^hey don't knock it till you've tried it man. it works. haha.

someone once told me shrooms give you the effect they do because they trick your body into thinking it's dying.

yea people might feel that way having a bad trip, but on an instinctual level, that is so untrue.

Out in the middle of nowhere in the midwest or california is a giant silo full of acid because there is one guy out there with a huge lab that produces practically all of it in the world.

When acid stopped coming around as frequently, people i know explained it by the fact that dude must have been busted.[/
QUOTE]

im fairly sure this is a true story dude and not a myth!

LOL yeah, this was true. It was more than one guy though. That drug-nerd chick Neuro_soup from utube was bangin one of em lol

But yeah.. that was very true

2 Bay Area Men Busted in Big LSD Lab Raid
Pair produced third of nation's supply in Kansas missile silo, DEA says
Seth Rosenfeld, Chronicle Staff Writer

Two Bay Area men have been arrested for allegedly running a massive LSD laboratory hidden inside a decommissioned nuclear missile silo in Kansas.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents said their investigation showed that the lab, deep inside an old Atlas missile silo in rural Kansas, produced tens of millions of doses of LSD each month.

"They are predicting that this laboratory could have been supplying a third of the LSD in the United States and maybe the world," Shirley Armstead, a spokeswoman for the DEA office in St. Louis, told reporters after the arrests. "This particular laboratory is one of the biggest labs that has been seized in this country."

William Leonard Pickard, 55, of San Francisco, allegedly a longtime underground drug chemist, and Clyde Apperson, 45, of Mountain View, his alleged assistant, were each indicted on Nov. 9 by a federal grand jury in Kansas City, Kan., on one count of conspiracy to make and distribute LSD.

Pickard is in federal custody and Apperson was released on a $200,000 bond. They are scheduled for a Dec. 20 hearing on pretrial motions in U.S. District Court in Topeka, Kan. Their lawyers could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Reached at his home, Apperson declined to comment.

The purported conspiracy sounds like a take-off on Peter Seller's Cold War movie "Dr. Strangelove."

Atlas missiles were introduced in 1959, the nation's first intercontinental ballistic missile. Aimed at the Soviet Union, they carried powerful nuclear warheads and were stored horizontally on railways in underground concrete silos whose retractable roofs dotted the Midwest countryside.

The missiles were decommissioned in the mid-1960s, just as the hippie scene,

the peace movement and psychedelic drugs like LSD became popular with American youth. LSD trips were touted as a chemical path to cosmic enlightenment and "inner space."

According to a DEA agent's affidavit, Pickard and Apperson converted the former nuclear silos to underground acid laboratories and each month made about a kilogram of LSD, enough for 10 million doses.

The LSD factory was discovered when a third person involved in the ring became an informant and told DEA agents about it, according to the affidavit, which was filed in court as the basis for one of the searches. The third person, who is not named in the affidavit, allegedly helped Pickard and Apperson find places to set up their labs.

The lab had been based in another former missile silo near Salina, Kan. But in July the informant moved it to the Atlas missile silo his family had bought as government surplus in Wamego, Kan., a sparsely populated area about 30 miles northwest of Topeka, the affidavit says.

The informant allowed DEA agents to electronically monitor his phone calls with Pickard, as well as an Oct. 23 meeting about the LSD operation with Pickard at the Four Points Barcelo Sheraton Hotel in San Rafael, it says.

On Oct. 27, the informant took a DEA agent on a tour of the silo, and in November agents videotaped Pickard, Apperson and the informant at the lab. Pickard and Apperson decided to move the operation, the affidavit says.

The defendants were under surveillance and were arrested after they fled from Kansas Highway Patrol officers who pulled them over on Nov. 6 as they allegedly attempted to transport their LSD lab from Kansas to Aspen, Colo., in two rental cars. Apperson was arrested that day, but Pickard evaded arrest until Nov. 7, the DEA said in court records.

DEA agents have searched two San Francisco addresses associated with Pickard, and on Nov. 7 searched Apperson's Mountain View home, where they seized computers and CD-ROMS that they suspect contain evidence of the LSD operation.

Pickard and Apperson are longtime clandestine chemists, according to the affidavit. In 1988, Pickard was arrested by Mountain View police for making LSD, but the charge was dropped because he had been an informant for both the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA, it says.

Apperson has no criminal history, the affidavit says.

On Nov. 18, the DEA issued a press release warning neighbors that agents in blue full-body protective suits would return to the silo to dismantle the lab, "so they wouldn't be alarmed by the appearance of the guys in the suits."

People who lived near the silo told the Topeka Capital-Journal they had been suspicious of late-night activity at the former military site.

"They were acting strange, but I figured they came from different parts," said Rod Etienne.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/12/07/MN154990.DTL

how do you know she was bangin that dude!?

she wrote a book about it, *ca-ching*

Craaaaazy stories about how he didn't want to let her go and would constantly drug her and rape her and shit, weird shit

Guy was like twice her age I think. If I recall, he picked her up out of a strip club she was working.

my 11th grade psych. teacher told us that they cut acid with speed lol
When acid still came as pills (sunshine e.t.c) speed was a pretty common adulterant I believe. My personal favourite was a guy who told me that white widow was a cross-breed between cannabis and coca. Sometimes it's easier to leave people ignorant.

That G-13 is a strain of weed grown by the government. That LSD makes your brain bleed. Some guy once said that his girlfirend's mom helped develop a specific strain of weed.
actually i saw that on the shroomery, he said his girlfriends mom helped develop purple haze, he lives in washington state...

Funniest rumor to me is that you can have a seizure mixing coke with tramadal, hahaha.
I mean I'm feeling fine OH GOD!!!!! AW%@wti<5TOUA<WW'L;A,T;',O363W76Y;';TU

I think Dirty Ol' Bastard died from mixing tramadol and coke. I'm pretty sure there was another drug involved in that too.

But that's prolly where that came from. I'm sure it's a possibility too. You could have a seizure from coke alone, who's to say you didn't eat a tramadol or two earlier in the day. Maybe it was from the combo, maybe not. Nah mean?

Here's a stupid one that will upset you guys.

I was at my friends house. He will take a huge hit of weed, then have his dog lay down and exhale it straight into his ear, even sealing the dog's ear by making a cup with his hand.

\Watching that made me mad. I asked what they heck he was doing. He said breathing the smoke into the dog's ear would make it absorb straight into the dog's brain.

told him he was going to make his dog painfully deaf and that he just needs to blow the smoke past the animals nose and the THC would be easily absorbed.

^I know TONS of people who think this is true for some reason. I haven't been able to find a definitive answer anywhere online, but I have a very hard time actually believing this one. Most dumbasses do it with 2nd hand smoke which doesn't even have THC in it anyway.

^^ LOL! you guys. Where to start haha

of course second hand smoke still has some THC in it =p Have your significant other blow some directly into your mouth some time n check ;) My girl never really smokes pot but she'll get hiiigh as hell once in a while when I blow her some hash smoke hehe

And unfortunatly I too have seen this sick act performed on an animal =( That crack head convicted murder fuck I lived with down in Florida did this to the oldest cat all the time. Like people have never heard of an EAR DRUM before. He would cover it's nose and mouth and other ear and blow DIRECTLY into the poor things ear like it would magically get into it's lungs =( That cat didn't seem right after a while, I think it may have actually gone deaf.

MY cat on the other had got smoked up proper with faces full of free floating smoke hehehe THAT cat would come running to me every time I lit up and nudge its head into my legs 'rrroooooowwwwwwww mmmmeeeeeeooooow' ~kitty translation~ GIMME DA WEED MAHN!

Here's one I always thought was hilarious : smoking cigarettes is linked to heroin use...........

Evidently there was a study published that noted a HUGE number of heroin addicts were also smokers...they concluded that nicotine use predicted a greater probability of "hard" drug experimentation.

NEWS FLASH - junkies tend to chain smoke!!!

LOL

sorta like saying people in fast cars speed more often...well DUH!, that's why i bought the car...

I think Dirty Ol' Bastard died from mixing tramadol and coke. I'm pretty sure there was another drug involved in that too.

But that's prolly where that came from. I'm sure it's a possibility too. You could have a seizure from coke alone, who's to say you didn't eat a tramadol or two earlier in the day. Maybe it was from the combo, maybe not. Nah mean?

its actually ol dirty bastard :) and i think he died from a mixture of coke + alcohol

Years ago, I was told if you smoked some bud that had seeds in, then you would go deaf.

Pardon ?

everyone i know who has done mushrooms thinks its effects are brought on by "food poisoning"

I was gonna post that. I tried to explain to a micro biology major that it simply wasn't true and effects were brought on by psilocin molecules acting as partial agonists on seretonin receptor sites, especially 5ht2a and also because of increased levels of glutamate associated with psychedelics(
"While the LSD is binding to the serotonin part of this complex, it takes glutamate and serotonin together to create the unique changes in the cell that occur with LSD," Mr Sealfon said.
). She didn't buy and looked at me like I was an idiot. Some people are so dumb and full of themselves too!

yeah i have seen that done to a small dog before. my old roommates had to cutest little dog...it was a puggle and sometimes they would do that too her. but mostly we would just cup our hands over her nose and blow the smoke into her nose...she loved it though...she would let you grab her by the nose and when she started getting enough smoke she would pull away and then start sneezing. but yeah whenever we would light up she would come running in from the other room and jump up on your lap and just sit and stare until you gave her a hit. its weird and im sure some of you think it is animal abuse to get a dog stoned but she seriously would like beg for it.