• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Not really a rumor, but just to show how ignorant some people can be.
I shit you not, this is a direct quote from another forum:

"Coke is a mix of popy seads and efigeen cut with ether. None of those ingreadents make once pupils dilated. However some people use X to cut coke and that can dialate the pupils."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You can use ether to cut your cocaine. People swear by it and claim to have done it. But I'm sure this is BS. They describe drying the ether up and it dries white.

Microdot? Sugar Cube? Tab? These are all popular forms of acid, blotters are more common probably due to the ease they can be smuggled.

Microdot, sugar cube, and blotter paper tabs are all liquid. To get a pill of LSD you'd have to have it in crystal form. Like i said its possible, its just extremely uncommon. (almost unheard of)

Id get a testing kit ;)

Damn it, it has totally fallen out my left ear, but the amount of air within a syringe before it's fatal is more than you (I :) ) would think. Also depends whether is a venous line or arterial.

Damn memory. :!

i've looked it up before and the article i read said that it would take about 1cc of air to be harmful towards you.

ok well i'll contribute to the convo now

everything you look at while you're high on weed is "trippy duuude"

how is that a rumor?
with the right kind of weed everything does look "trippy duuude"

hahahaha

OMG, I can't believe I would ever hear that name mentioned anywhere.

I, too, have never seen them already filled out. Dealers usually just grab unused ones them gas stations/liquor stores/bars.

And yeah, in MI prisons, they say it's easier to get high than it is on the streets. It just costs you a lot more money.

Haha, yeah.

I didnt mean there wasnt any heroin in prisons, the guy was implying the actual prison was THE distribution point, as in like bricks.

how is that a rumor?
with the right kind of weed everything does look "trippy duuude"

i was referring to the 16 year old kids smoking weed for the first time and looking at everything acting like that. guess it wasn't really a rumor 8)

anyways this guy told me a great one today!

"weed makes your facial hair turn red" apparently from the "red hairs" in it

A girl had an LSD trip so terrifying, she smashed in her own head until she died, just go get the rats out of her brain......

i've looked it up before and the article i read said that it would take about 1cc of air to be harmful towards you.

Ok finally spoke to Mr Anesthetist (a doctor friend of mine) who confirmed what I was saying. Firstly I hope we understand the when measuring in 'cc's vs ml these are two different measurements of units - it depends on the atomic values of the gas in order to convert to ml.

Anyway, say we're talking about natural air - it will take 30cc (of a straight injection**) of air which is equal to 30ml to kill a man***

** by straight injection I mean all in one go, obviously the body would absorb it if injected slowly :)

***by this I mean a healthy man. Eg, with no cardiac issues.

(p.s, im 99% sure this is correct. if any chems [or the sorts] are here please feel free to correct me :)

my 11th grade psych. teacher told us that they cut acid with speed lol

Phew where to start -

This really made me laugh when I read it !

I peted my kitten, & she got FUCKED from it. Swalloed my gum I was chewing while high, The extascy was in my syliva. Swalloing my gum got me fucked again for a short period of time. & if you were wondering why my cat got fucked. It goes through your pores!

(glad they explained about the cat though - really sorted things out :D)

hmmm someone tried to sell me a "500mg" Percocet...

certain colors of E pills are better

double-stack, triple-stack

and the one that gets me in more arguments than any other...

cocain, heroin, and acid based rolls....wow and then when i mention MDMA they're like "what the fuck is that"

long live orange juice boy! (sure that's been mentioned)

and how bout that jenkem =)

^ Purple haze was a strain of weed developed in the 60's, my first girlfreind's mom actually helped develop it

My favorite myth:

Out in the middle of nowhere in the midwest or california is a giant silo full of acid because there is one guy out there with a huge lab that produces practically all of it in the world.

When acid stopped coming around as frequently, people i know explained it by the fact that dude must have been busted.

im fairly sure this is a true story dude and not a myth!