• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

That valium, "is basically just really weak oxycodone"
That ambien, "doesn't fuck you up"
That heroin is so addictive that, "after the first time you do it, you're addicted"
That "there's a drug called water, which is embalming fluid (not pcp, actual embalming fluid) mixed with acid"
That "Salvia is just a weird and lame version of weed"

Oh god the people I have to deal with.

Myths my parents told me:
-Drugs were invented by communists.
-Oxycontin is made by AIDS infected Mexicans.
-After doing LSD once your legally a paranoid schizophrenic
-90% of people who do XTC die the first time and there is not a single person to live past doing it 3 times.
-People that grow weed lace it with poison so when you smoke you get higher from the poisons killing you.
-Drug Dealers want to see you suffer and die(really I thought they wanted money?)
-People that synthesize illegal drugs don't actually synthesize drugs, they just throw a bunch of random poisons into a bowl and stir them up and claim it's *insert name of drug*.
-All pot heads are deranged psychopaths that do anything for a joint, even commit murder.

Myths other people told me:
-LSD stays in your spine forever.
-XTC over heats your brain and causes sever damage, burns holes.
-Orange Juice Guy
-Everyone that has never done LSD knows somebody that they were a knight and slayed a dragon while tripping.
-Everyone that has never done LSD knows somebody that tried to fly and died while tripping.
-Vicodin gets you high.
-Smoking seeds= no sperm
-this XTC is laced with coke/LSD
- Double Stacks Triple stacks are better(they just have more filler, binding agents, not MDMA)

^those are lame myths. but anyways, Vicodin a.k.a. hydrocodone DOES get you high. its an opioid.

This has probably already been said, but it's a classic...

"If you hold in meth smoke for too long it will re-crystalise inside your lungs!"

"do you want the 500, 750, or 1000 mg Vicodin?" if i had a dollar for everytime someone tried to sell me a vicodin 500 or 1000

TBH I say "Are they 500's or 1000's?" to people, only because if I say "are they 5's or 10's and how much APAP is in them?" people would go "wait... wut?"

So I just skip the fucking bullshit explanation and either ask "WHAT IS ON THE PILL." or if they are "1000's" even though yes, we all know, there are no 1000's...

Best rumor I heard was that "all purple ecstasy is laced with meth."

And the whole "triple stack" "quad stack" bullshit.

-this XTC is laced with coke/LSD

XTC often contains LSD. I had some shit last night that had walls melting and breathing. OK could have been a psychedelic phenethylamine but it felt almost exactly like acid.

XTC often contains LSD.

There have been cases of it yes, however its one of the most uncommon things to see in an ecstasy tab.
Its like seeing heroin in an ecstasy tab. Its happened before yes, but its extremely uncommon.
You most likely had a research chemical or a piperazine

Without physical evidence though i wouldn't go around exclaiming you got ___ in your pill. I highly suggest investing in a testing kit

Heroin I understand. It's not active in the amounts necessary to cause any significant affects especially orally so contamination would be more likely than intentional. However when you take a pill and you rush for 3 or 4 hours followed by another 6 of hallucinations, you wonder a bit. The other thing is acid is extremely cheap, potent and highly available around here (or was last I checked), 2C-B, 2C-I, etc are very very rare and you need to be highly connected to get (as well as they are illegal and have no real demand). Out of all the good pills you get around here (ie ones that work), around 2/10 make you trip like with an acid trip.

[qipte]MDMA is usually ingested in pill form. Pills come in a variety of "brands", usually identified by the icons stamped on the pills. The pills themselves rarely have MDMA as the only active ingredient: many pills contain variants such as PMA, MDEA, MDA and MDBD. Pills have also occasionally been known to contain other additives such as LSD (acid), amphetamines (speed) and ketamine (Special K). While overdose from MDMA itself is rare, unfortunately many more toxic substances are often sold as Ecstasy, and overdose or other adverse reaction to adulterants is regrettably not uncommon. DanceSafe sells testing kits, and includes an extensive database of photographs of different pills, along with the results of a laboratory analysis of their contents.[/quote]

http://www.bigissue.co.za/bigissue/Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

Might be different for other parts of the world but since large LSD manufacturing facilities are rumoured to be in the vicinity...

I don't know if one was said or not

"If you take LSD 7 times you're legally considered insane"

And about the whole "lsd in xtc" thing, I've had pipes that feel a lot like LSD. Maybe it was just a good combination of pipes.

hexxx: you do understand that to put LSD in a pill it'd have to be in its crystalline form which from my understanding is a very hard thing to work with. It just doesn't seem as plausible. It could be MDA, a piperazine, or maybe even a RC that actually isn't so rare.

You'll never be able to know without a testing kit, so this isn't really going anywhere. Like i said before, get a testing kit. If the pills that you're getting are only good 2 out of 10 times, a testing kit might save your life.

Dealers in MI sell H in "lotto packs" aka pick4/club keno cards cut into little envelopes.

"da dealers grab dem from bars n shit so they have other peoples prints on dem"

lol too bad I bet NO ONE on here has ever gotten a lotto pack that actually had shit filled out on it.

^ Told to me by crazy-eye carl, a one eyed dopefiend. He also said the majority of heroin in michigan is dealt in prison, he even implied the heroin is PHYSICALLY IN the prison.

"I heard shootin' between yo toes gives yo a mad rush, yo"

He also said the majority of heroin in michigan is dealt in prison, he even implied the heroin is PHYSICALLY IN the prison.

Dude there is heroin in prisons. People smuggle it in. The price is insanely high, and there probably isn't very much but its in there.

^very true. After cigarettes, heroin is probably the most popular abused drug in prisons.

hell, why do you think just about every prison movie has heroin in it?

Dealers in MI sell H in "lotto packs" aka pick4/club keno cards cut into little envelopes.

"da dealers grab dem from bars n shit so they have other peoples prints on dem"

lol too bad I bet NO ONE on here has ever gotten a lotto pack that actually had shit filled out on it.

^ Told to me by crazy-eye carl, a one eyed dopefiend. He also said the majority of heroin in michigan is dealt in prison, he even implied the heroin is PHYSICALLY IN the prison.

"I heard shootin' between yo toes gives yo a mad rush, yo"

hahahaha

OMG, I can't believe I would ever hear that name mentioned anywhere.

I, too, have never seen them already filled out. Dealers usually just grab unused ones them gas stations/liquor stores/bars.

And yeah, in MI prisons, they say it's easier to get high than it is on the streets. It just costs you a lot more money.

Yall forgot one deadly combo from back in the day: Pop Rocks and soda!!! make ur stomach explode!

When I was working as a chef in Manhattan, right after 9/11 I scored some blow from our Maitre'd. He handed me the ball and said "Now don't worry- I'm pretty sure this coke doesn't have any Anthrax". Really made me think twice about doing it (well I paused for a second)

I didn't know Pop Rocks or soda were drugs.

Soda that has caffeine in it has drugs in it. Therefore Coca-cola is a drug.

This is a good rumor straight from the USA media.

If you purchase cannabis you are funding terrorism. That means if you smoke pot you hate America.

hexxx: you do understand that to put LSD in a pill it'd have to be in its crystalline form which from my understanding is a very hard thing to work with. It just doesn't seem as plausible. It could be MDA, a piperazine, or maybe even a RC that actually isn't so rare.

You'll never be able to know without a testing kit, so this isn't really going anywhere. Like i said before, get a testing kit. If the pills that you're getting are only good 2 out of 10 times, a testing kit might save your life.

Microdot? Sugar Cube? Tab? These are all popular forms of acid, blotters are more common probably due to the ease they can be smuggled.

But you're right though, there is no real way to know without testing each pill. What would it take to pick up LSD-25, probably only a GC/MS test? The DEA only picked up DOB, DOC and 2C-C were being passed off as acid after the blotters were a little heavy. That indicates to me it's not a very easy substance to test for if such indirect methods were used to first detect that these blotters didn't contain acid.

Sadly, WRT pills in this country they have been ruined for the most part, I'm not too worried about dying from them - you're lucky if they contain anything psychoactive although this is now slowly changing. Having said that about 2-3 years ago one batch of pills actually worked very well (psychoactive), we begged the guy to get more for us and they turned out to contain PMA, so ya...