• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

wow my mom cracked me up the other night when i was over visiting. Im sure this has been added but my mom says"heroin is like a do it one time your addicted thing." I cracked up and told her to shut the hell up shes so full of it. Not in a mean way i love my mom but enough to where she understood how dumb what she just said was.

^ I think she means psychologically, as in it's so good you want to do it again & again & again. Nobody thinks they are going to be an addict at first, nobody aspires to it. It's not physical of course, is that what she meant? But I know I was in love with meth first time I did it, thought I could use it sparingly but then I couldn't help myself & here I am now.

I read a few pages of this thread, and see quite a lot of the 'holes in your brain' myths. I didn't read every page so I don't know if this has been posted, but:

This may not be a myth for certain drugs. Google 'Olney's lesions'. Neurotoxicity that appears as holes of inactivity on imaging scans. Dissociative anesthetics such as PCP, ketamine, and DXM have been shown to cause these holes in animals models; and the jury is still out on whether this happens in humans and just how much you would have to take to cause toxicity like this.

But it's not accurate to dismiss these claims as myth.

^ya they talked about that in the ketamine thread in PD. its mostly false tho and hasn't been proven. check out that thread.

Well it seems to be loosely associated but I had recently undergone an EEG scan and there was an abnoramlity..
call me paranoid but my use of ketamine and MDMA have a very real way of creeping up on me

I'm not even gonna attempt to read all the replies(in fact I'm not reading a single one) but IMO drug rumors only cause problems and confusion. They are all bad. Nothing good can come from spreading misinformation about drugs.

I am accusing mainly non-drug users and really stupid drug users of these.

I hate how people look at heroin. They act like it's the worst thing ever, and that it will kill you your first time, or you'll get hooked and be a junkie forever.

I also hate how people look at "pills." They classify them all as one drug, and they say how "low class" they are. Then they go get drunk as hell, puke there brains out, pass out and wake up, not remembering a thing, and then they do it the next weekend.

^ IMO, heroin is a hellish addiction, and if thinking that it comes straight from the devil keeps more people from trying it, I'm okay with it.

LSD -> thinking you're on orange.
If you dont have atleast one dead head friend thats not completely fried from a good (or bad) dose then dont comment... As I have a friend who thinks hes an orange for real that comment kinda pissed me off... god bless Jebus.

peace
hippie

"LSD creates holes in your stomach"

hahahahahahah
had a friend tell me not to trip because i was "going to get holes in my stomach" i laughed for a good while :D
and said "i hope it goes through the flesh so it all spills out and you can see my lunch" ahahahahahaha

she was not amused

that tar H won't get you high unless you mix it with lactose (in a coffee grinder) and make it into powder

btw - there are still people where i live that believe this

maybe

E puts a hole in your brain (To my suprise, I've heard a lot of heavy drug users claim this).

http://www.dancesafe.org/slideshow/slide1.html

check out this slide show, it is pretty easy to understand but in order to understand everything it talks about you are gonna have to follow it from the first picture to the last one without missing anything.if you don't understand read it again before to pass to next picture or it's not going ti make much sense.
when you get to the end you'll discover some terrible things my friend, and understand that peraphs it e really makes holes in your brain somehow, because as explained in the slideshow, e creates something similar to peroxide inside our serotonin cells. I don't know 'im italian and its really hard for me to write in english, but i guess the slide show should explain.

This isn't really a rumor as much of a dumbass being...a dumbass.

A kid at my school tried to sell me ibuprofen. When I started walking away, he said that they were 500mg ones! 500mg ibuprofen?!? NO WAY!

This isn't really a rumor as much of a dumbass being...a dumbass.

A kid at my school tried to sell me ibuprofen. When I started walking away, he said that they were 500mg ones! 500mg ibuprofen?!? NO WAY!

Was he selling them as Vicodin or something?

No, he told me straight up that the were ibuprofen. Apparently he thought that they would get you high...

this dipshit kid i worked with kept insisting his blue transformer head shaped pills were what he called "2c products" and when i told him it was piperazines he didnt even know what piperazines were. than i asked which 2c he just kept repeating "2c products". same kid told me that heroin was invented before morphine!?!?!!? and also we argued for hours about the dosage for LSD. he said that LSD - 25 was only active at 250-500 ug and something he called LSD - 100 was active at 25 ug. God I wanted to slap the fucking goofy grin right off his face. people like that should be arrested for spreading these dumbass rumors cause where i live its likely that some dumbfuck will actually believe this kid. He also told me his university buddies who were chemists told him the "truth" about LSD. I asked him if he knew who albert hoffmann was and he had no clue. sad fucking fact is that there are sooo many of these stupid fuckers running around. even worse was he was a goddamn dealer so stupid kids prob believe every word he says.