• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Anyone else get mild hallucinations while perfectly sober, not dissimilar to the mild hallunciations from lsd, simply waving walls, or melting almost patterns?
This is what I think people are referring to when talking about acid flashbacks, and some people just jump to conclusions thinking that you get the whole trip back if you do acid once.

That's not flashbacks, that's HPPD.

I remember being told that LSD stayed in your spinal fluid forever back in school. There's heroin in E pills, saps your spinal fluid...

Normal stuff really. :p

a person he knows was telling him how Koloas (a native australian animal for those who don't know) eat gum leaves with apparently have THC in them. and if you've ever seen a koala before, they sleep all the time. you know why they sleep all the time? because theyre eating THC leaves apparently. not only that, but they get angry because of it as well.

Haha this is awesome!!

Gee, a little strange aussies had all this "thc" on hand in a native plant and noone thought to harvest it....! If i knew how to do a rolling eyes smiley now would be the time...

Koalas would make the perfect stoners though...lazy, chubby, hungry...ha i can just imagine one sitting on an old red couch watching tv with a can of VB balanced on it's furry little belly!!
And a double bubbler full of gumleaves beside it!!

I swear to god I've posted in this thread before, but there's no mark showing that I have and I really don't feel like searching the thread to see if I have posted, so I'll contribute again...

Back when I was naive about a lot of drugs I heard, and believed, that LSD was battery acid 8)

Anyone ever hear about putting orange peals in ur pot.

I dont even know what the purpose of this is.
1 guy says it makes his pot more potent (bullshit)
1 guy says it makes his schwag more moist (possible)
and another 1 i met says its for the smell (ok, that makes sense, but i like how weed smells without oranges).
Putting orange peels in with weed will moisten it and give it the scent of oranges, but not when you smoke it. You gotta do this in a sealed container like a ziploc baggie or tupperware. Used to sell the shit to stupid kids who thought they were "hardcore stoners" and had them convinced it was a special strain, they bought the hell out of it at way to high of prices.

Haha this is awesome!!

Gee, a little strange aussies had all this "thc" on hand in a native plant and noone thought to harvest it....! If i knew how to do a rolling eyes smiley now would be the time...

Koalas would make the perfect stoners though...lazy, chubby, hungry...ha i can just imagine one sitting on an old red couch watching tv with a can of VB balanced on it's furry little belly!!
And a double bubbler full of gumleaves beside it!!

the thought of that just made me crack up:D those thuds you hear on your roof at night aren't "drop bears" they're just stoned koala bears greening out
2608-koala&pot.jpg

that mushrooms make you trip because they stab your brain and make it bleed. cuz theyre poison lol.

that mushrooms have mescaline in them. fucking retard.

and last: hydrocodone 5/500s have 500mg of hydro in them. haha.

"if you're found in possession of GHB you're charged with attempted murder"
i pissed myself

If you are arrested with LSD in U.S. you are charged with manslaughter...

oh wait...that's true...look it up

(DEA Considers it a poison i believe)

If you are arrested with LSD in U.S. you are charged with manslaughter...

oh wait...that's true...look it up

(DEA Considers it a poison i believe)

uh...you can't be charged with "manslaughter" unless there is some kind of slaughtering involved.

If you look up an acid busts, the perps get charged with the usuals--possession of controlled sub, intent, conspiracy, etc.

My favorite rumor is that if it is legal, it's safe. If it is illegal, that is because taking it once will KILL YOU! *insert blood-sucking vampire smiley here*

Last edited:
Regarding E pills:
"Blue ones always have meth in them, red ones are DXM and pink pills are always pure mdma" 8)