• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

morphine builds up in your system. umm no, its out of the body in a matter of a day or so, and theres tolerance, not build up,

^ Studies show weed can be physically addictive after intense use for a couple years.

There was a big discussion about it before in OD. It followed arguments about which is healthier, weed or heroin.

I am sure a lot of things can be physically addictive after intense use for a couple of years. I'm sure the withdrawel/cravings for caffeine would be even worse.

Not really, for example, no physical addiction to coke.

You could say it is questionable though, since it takes alot of use to be that dependent. For all intents and purposes it's not addictive though.

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, I mean the people who usually say that are idiots, but yea, just pointing out there is a new study about this.

Well I really am talking about the idiots, the main thing i'd see weed as dependant for is falling asleep.

That taking acid is detectable for the rest of your life because it sits in your back and can be detected using a spinal tap.

Weed laced with LSD.

Ecstacy pills cut with mescaline/dipped in acid.

I know a girl that will take massive amounts of percocets in a day, but she won't touch oxycontin, "oh fuck no that shits addicting!"

The e-pill color thing is great too.. RED=Meth based, Blue=heroin based, Green=Mescaline based, people always aregue it to the death to.

EDIT: Forgot this one..it's great. Psilocybin Mushrooms are really poisoning you, and thats what the effects are from. Food poisoning.

Last edited:
sandman564 said:
my personal favorite - "One ecstasy pill can kill you!"
I also love the "they can detect lsd forever because it stays in your spinal fluid!"

the ecstacy 'myth' you state is necessarily untrue. since e is made by street chemists, one hit could theoretically kill a person.

look at ecstacydata.org if you don't believe me.

i've done 66 drugs. i refuse to take rolls.

Mind-Melt said:

that's fucking dumb.

"dude, I KNOW it's not just a myth that acid stays in your spine! cause my friend like cracked my back, and i tripped again for like 63 hours"

ugh.

^ I think he was referring to the fact that it is possible to die from taking one pill bought off the street that contains something besides MDMA. Not a bad policy if you ask me.

Mind-Melt said:

I hope pure MDMA is one of those drugs. I can understand being fearful of some PMA rolls or something.

I heard a myth that LSD makes the fluid in between the two halves of your brain dry up and the halves spread apart, and the trip comes from the right and left sides of the brain thinking on their own.

Last night I just overheard this and just started laughing so hard I actually dropped my forty. Fucking college.

"Oh, that was from the same guy that used to cut his blow with heroin(...)"

Haha. I love it when people ask what Acid is like. These are some of my favorite conversations.

Weed's physically addiction is debateable. I know from personal experience that I found it very psychologically addicting.

I don't think it's quite on par with heroin in reguards to withdrawal, though.

oh well then i must have been miss informed they said on that celebrity rehab show cause apparently some girl is there for weed.

Yes, well consider yourself educated in the matter , and never spread pro-stoner propoganda that weed is 'safe' ever again!

Okay idk whats up ur ass but i was just sharing my opinion i didn't think that people would just criticize what people think cause drug uses get enough of that as it is let alone for them to turn on what one of them thinks.