• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GillyWin.....

I finally got myself on here to add my part.
I really really miss this girl... from the pages of bluelight to MSN and nights out with the rest of the guys here in Perth.
Im the same as you Irish, still have her number, wont delete it.
Im not going to forget the night I got the news. She was really special and Im glad I got to spend what time I did with her.

Thanks for posting where Gilly is, im going to go say hello.

hi guys, i received a private message from gill's mum asking me to post a message from her. it's as follows:

i just wanted to intoduce myself, the mother of gillywin. friday 28th is her 22nd birthday, and i was just relooking at the site, and saw a few of her bluelight friends had been thinking of her, time is passing, and though a very sad time in my life, its very comforting to read her stuff on here, and how others helped her in many ways. i have taken photos of her grave site, but they are still in the camera, i will download them soon. i would like to take the oportunity to thank all the bluelighters, for all the condolences and words they expressed to gilly in life and death. she was a much loved girl. we all miss her so much! words can not express our grief. this site has made a great impact, and i am very glad she was so well admired, and that her memory lives on. the fact all her thoughts are kept, is amazing, i just thought today was a good day to actually be able to say something myself. many thanks to all who knew her in mind and body. gillian was a fantastic girl, a brilliant mind, but also a troubled mind. we give thanks for the time we had her in our lives, the great times outweigh the few bad. she brought great joy and happiness to a lot of people.....gillywinmum

happy birthday gilly :(

Me too...

Happy belated birthday Gillywin, dance along the Milky way. :(

gillywin

onetwothreefour said:
hi guys, i received a private message from gill's mum asking me to post a message from her. it's as follows:

happy birthday gilly :(
there is a photo in the gallery under gillywinmum in the miscellanous section

^^ Happy belated birthday Gillywin ! :)

Although death takes our loved ones away from us, we can be comforted in knowing that the sprit never dies. Memories are snap shots of life and they will always be there.

Just take comfort in knowing you're daughter is everywhere you look. I believe once the body dies the spirt moulds itself back into pure light and energy. Something EVERYTHING is made up of.

I was always interested in what you're daughter had to say on this forum. Its a shame this world was not for her. I wish you and you're family all the best for the future! :D