⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Finder said:
I watched That Thing You Do last night as it was on the Fox Movie Channel with no commercials.

I like this movie for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. :p

Perhaps because you like to run around the house in your jammies, singing the main song into a curling iron?

:D

"house of wax" terrible movie- i only kept watching b/c i wanted to see paris hilton get killed.

the last movie that i watched was the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. i thought that it was funny, and clever, and that the actors performances were great. i do need to mention though that i haven't read the book, which i feel is probably worthy of looking into doing because a large part of what i liked about this movie was the idea, and the symbology used to reference particular things in our society.

ChungKing Express - my god what a beatiful poetic film. Just added this foreign Chinese film to my top 20 shelf.

^^i wanna watch that too!! Heard its awesome.
2494_blue02.jpg

PRetty good movie ....and i dont even like surfing.

junglejuice said:
Perhaps because you like to run around the house in your jammies, singing the main song into a curling iron?

Wrong movie, dingleberry. :p

Oh I know that's straight out of Risky Business...

But that song is so catchy!

Youuuu...
doin that thing you
dooooo...

lee harvey said:
ChungKing Express - my god what a beatiful poetic film. Just added this foreign Chinese film to my top 20 shelf.

it is isn't it :D

you should also try checking out in the mood for love sometime if you liked chungking so much. it by the same director and its an absolutely amazing film too.

---

last film that i watched was russian ark; and the first word that comes to mind inorder to describing it is: 'weird'...

i liked the look of it from a cinematic point of view, but it was just a little too confusing to be able to really grasp much of the historical elements (which was kind of essential to the point of the film :\).

March of the Penguins. Unbelievable movie. Prolly the best movie to come out this year, IMO. It deserves to win best picture, but I'm sure they'll give to some stupid movie like North Country, which sucked by the way.

I'll say this about penguins: They have one hard life. And they damn well have souls too after seeing the way the react to love, sadness, and loss.

When Harry Met Sally..

Though I hate most chick flicks, I'm still a girl who loves this film. :)

Finder said:
I watched That Thing You Do last night as it was on the Fox Movie Channel with no commercials.

I like this movie for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. :p

Me likey this one too...

watching Insomnia right now. I think it's Christopher Nolan's best to date.

crystalcallas said:
THe Naked GUn 2 and 1/3
LOL!
*I sometimes go by my maiden name*

2 1/2 is the best one.

"How are the kids?"
"We never had any."

SWIII on dvd. The clarity of the vfx on the small screen makes the whole film a cartoon.