R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My girlfriend wants anal.

shibuyanight said:
Get an anal douche and give it to her so she can clean her rectum
before you get into bed. She should take a shower and bring some lube
with her and squirt some warm water up her bum several times with the douche.

If you're going to use an anal douche you might want to do it while sitting on the toilet rather than when in the shower, in case there's a lot of 'residue' which might be a bitch to clean up... just a thought.

My soon to be husband and I tried this just the other night. I never thought that I would like it, but I decided that I would like to try it, mostly because my husband wanted to and I trust him beyond words. We didn't use any lubricant of any kind, just a condom.

I thought it would hurt quite a bit as my husband is very large, however he was very gentle and loving while doing it. It did not hurt me one bit, in fact it felt very good indeed. He liked it quite a bit as well. I think one of the reasons it didn't hurt is because he wasn't rock hard, just hard enough to slide it in.

we've tried it, and for the love of god please use lube. often.

i reccomend not concentrating on her arse only.... whil you're doing it, make sure that you or her are playing with her clitoris.... it really helps to keep her relaxed etc if she's not concentrating soley on what's happening to her arse

yea,i can't phathom the (w)hole anal sex thing either. it's way psychological with me. i guess i associate it with being someones bitch. and i may be a bitch at times, but i aint no ones bitch. y'know? i would forever feel "owned" if a dude fucked my ass.

alas.. that article is fabulous.. i was hysterical

mostly becaues i have lived all of that!!

you rock!

Anal sex .. for the inexperienced .. requires one or two rehearsals ...... on the lady's part .... alone .... and with the partner .... some foreplay alone ... fingers and toys leading up to the Title Fight will help the process ....

Contractual agreement* ..... she's the ref .... if "you're outta there" then "you're outta there" ....

*Don't forget a "re-match" clause ....

Finally .... as above .... lots of Lubrication .... try it layin down .... spoon style .... let her guide that ship into port ...... don't be a drunk tugboat .....

Lastly ... don't give up if it don't go right the first time ...... get a good lawyer .... that "re-match" clause means exactly that .... a "re-match" ....

"Bum-Fun" ... Breakfast-of-Champions" ...

My girlfriend has recently been asking me to try anal with her. She has never tried it, and neither have I (we are both 22), but we are both interested. I have always wanted to try, but I let her bring up the subject, and we are now working our way to it. I have begun to anally finger her during sex, and she REALLY likes it. But as of now, I don't think we are ready for full out anal penetration. She is a petite girl (5'4"), and I have to go slow penetrating her normally. Her ass is much tighter (of course).

But like I said, we are working our way up to it, and I'm really looking forward to when I feel I will be able to actually give it the full go. Maybe I will let you all know when it finally happens =D .

Nothing loosens my ass up like a pill of X. I use an anal dueche to get clean. They work real well. To loosen up the anus, finger it gently and move your finger in a circular motion. This helps dialate the anus.

Sounds like a lot of work to get ready for it. Is there really an anal douche or are you guys talking about an enima? I think I would just rather have vaginal sex.

TMI
I've tried anal sex before and it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced, plus when you shit the next day or something, it's like fire coming out of your ass. That's just not normal or something I want to be a part of my life. It makes me cringe, just thinking about and that was 6 years ago!

THIS makes me cringe.

THE BROWN CAVE
After massaging becomes totally commonplace you can occasionally inject a well-lubed pinkie in there when she’s cumming. This is called the Trojan Pinkie Pavlov Horse or “TPPH” for short (pronounced by making a fart sound with your mouth).

You are going to notice some weird things in there. First of all there’s a lot more room, than you expected. Once you get past the bouncers, it’s a roomy club. That’s why butt plugs are cinched where the anus goes but are all big where the rectum is. You may also notice a very prominent pulsating vein. I have no idea what the fuck that is. It’s a vein. Probably a good way to check someone’s pulse if they have fat wrists because the thing is like “bong, bong, bong, bong.” Don’t worry about the vein.

The third thing you may or may not notice is a little soft finger poking back at you. Like a squishy little Turkish ET. That is a piece of poo. Don’t tell her you felt that or she’ll be all grossed out. Just treat it like a pussy fart and pretend it never happened. Incidentally, the poo finger means you are going to get some shit on your cock. You’re probably wearing a condom anyway but if you aren’t, get to the bathroom the second you are done. DO NOT PASS OUT! Waking up hungover with a shit encrusted foreskin is a dangerous way to hit the showers. The hot water reactivates the stench and your already delicate stomach will kick food out of your body like a shovel throwing dirt.

^^^ hehe. With the tinest bit of preparation (I.e. emptying beforehand, you don't even really need a douche unless it makes you feel more comfortable) that should never be a problem, though.

frog_e said:
i reccomend not concentrating on her arse only.... whil you're doing it, make sure that you or her are playing with her clitoris.... it really helps to keep her relaxed etc if she's not concentrating soley on what's happening to her arse

Agree to this. For some reason, whenever I've had anal sex lately, I start feeling uncomfortable if I don't have clit stimulation at the same time (whether by myself or him), but if I do, it's excellent

i love revisiting that vice article. one of my favourite sentences ever: "Once you get past the bouncers, it’s a roomy club. "

alasdair

Anal is fun. My wife was always against it. And truthfully I never really cared one way or another if we did it. But a couple we hang out with have anal, and the chick would tell my wife how great it is. Well on morning after a night of drinking and such, I woke her up by rubbing myself against her ass. She moaned...I did it more...she moaned again...I slid it in and she went nuts. Greatest feeling ever. A shock to both of us. Now she loves it. We have anal almot as much as we have regular sex. Everyone should give it a try once. Just make sure you do it right so you don't ruin it for the both of you.

they make a numbing lube called anal-ese that nubs pretty well. its a bit thicker and less slippery than some other lubes, so you may want to use it along with another lube.

DigitalDuality said:
lots of lube is good, too much can backfire though.

and when digital says backfire...digital means BACKFIRE

8o 8o

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD EVER