R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My girlfriend wants anal.

U

Unregistered123

*sex love and relationships*

One night after a big night out i was laying in bed fooling around with my girlfriend who id only been dating for 5 weeks when she said to me out of the blue "i want you to have anal sex with me". This came as a major surprise to me as this girls 19 and was a virgin when i met her, yet she seems quite keen on the idea. Id never mentioned anything about anal to her ever before.

I was pretty excited about the prospect because well... she bought it up and i cant imaging meeting many girls who are keen on the idea in the future so its an oppertunity i may not get again.

I figured it wasn't a good idea to attempt it at the time without the proper lubricant etc. Also if i hurt her heaps she may give up on the idea and that would be unfortunate.

Few days later i was getting her worked up with oral sex and my fingers and she was begging me to fuck her but i just kept teasing her. Eventualy she said "if you wont fuck me will you do me anal". after getting out 2 small packets of lube we decided to just have conventional sex.

Now im pretty keen on the idea as its somthing new and hey its too good an oppertunity to turn down.

I relize anal foreplay is probly necisary to get her relaxed and whatnot but im not exactly too keen on fingering her anus.... Anal sex with a condom sounds fine enough.

Can anyone give me pointers etc on what i should do and the best way to go about it.

Basicaly im just thinking buying proper anal lube and using a condom with alot of lubricant and slowly going at it.

hints tips advice please.

Wow you are really lucky..."i want you to have anal sex with me" is a line that most women would never speak.

Just take it slow......

Unregistered123 said:
...when she said to me out of the blue "i want you to have anal sex with me".
Are you sure she didn't mean that she wants to roger you with a strap-on?

make sure she takes a dump first, and cleans real well. otherwise it could get messy.

DigitalDuality said:
lots of lube is good, too much can backfire though.
If you're not keen in fingering her there, go get some toys.

That's a good idea for warming up.... A nice small vibrator (with a flared end so it doesn't et sucked up!) or something... Other than that and lube, just get to relax as much as possible.. the best is if she has control over the penetration so she can go as slow as she wants... it can take a bit of time to get it in, so don't get impatient. And don't use too much lube, we all know what happened to Tucker Max, don't we? lol.

pennywise said:
make sure she takes a dump first, and cleans real well. otherwise it could get messy.

Amen. You don't want to hit a roadblock going down Hershey Highway.

Over here, we call it Bourneville Boulevard.

The intarweb is wonderful for cultural exchanges.

I read somewhere today you should avoid condoms with spermicide, as they can irritate the rectum. Sounds nasty.

Rhombus said:
I read somewhere today you should avoid condoms with spermicide, as they can irritate the rectum. Sounds nasty.

I don't even know why people like anal .. I did it with one girl and I didn't really feel anyhting.. it's stupid...

^^ Didn't really feel anything? Perhaps she'd done it herself a few too many times. ;-)

Just a thought!

...Ad

Anal sex is a very sensitive thing. The ass is not like the vagina, you have to treat it like it's something that's very delicate. A good amount of lubricant is a necessary item to have. Go for Silicon or Water based Lubes. Next on the list would be Condoms (obviously). And finally since you don't like the idea of using your fingers to "warm her up" then buy a small penetrating toy.

First off make sure that she has gone to the bathroom recently (within 3-4 hours). If you really want to make sure things are clean in there then she can Douche. When you begin your anal adventure make sure to lube the outside of her sphincter and get the toy prepared as well. Everything as first should go VERY slowly. Insert the toy in and make sure to keep making sure that she's not in any pain. Communication is key. Once you've played around with the toy inside her a little bit, make sure to ask if she's ready for the real thing. Strap your condom on, lube it up pretty well, and then just like the toy, insert it in VERY slowly. A good tip is to, insert it a little bit at a time, then pull out, then when you go back in put it a little bit deeper, then pull it back out and repeat until you have gotten to the point where you have got the entire thing in there. Make sure before you start pumping that she is comfortable and that she's ready. Then just take it slow and increase the speed and the force as directed by her, just have her tell you "faster" or "harder" or simply ask her if she would like it faster or harder.

Good luck. I hope it works out for the both of you :)

Funkyrhino said:
I don't even know why people like anal .. I did it with one girl and I didn't really feel anyhting.. it's stupid...

Dude your girls anus was streched out by a black guy named Bruno! LOL

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Giving it too a petite girl whos in shape is the best gift a girl can give a man. The guy who posted is a lucky son uv a bitch to have a g/f just suggest anal. Are you sure she was a virgin man? Pretty quick move but anyways

Use a water based lubricant ONLY! Personally my girls and I didnt use condoms for coitus and decided not to for anal. As long as the girl is really clean it shouldnt be a problem. Im not grossed out easy and enjoy the pleasure way more than any gross-factor that could be produced. GO SLOW take your time, if shes hurting or nervous calm her down by talking. Hold both of her hands or at least 1 if you need the other to guide. Girls need to be relaxed and coached definetely the first time. If shes TENSE it usually WONT go in and she wont be down to continue if it does... cause it will hurt. If she decides to stop dont pull it out quickly, cause that can hurt her too. I know you will enjoy that shit but dont start smacking her ass and hitting as hard as you can from the back the first time cowboy. Enjoy

Get an anal douche and give it to her so she can clean her rectum
before you get into bed. She should take a shower and bring some lube
with her and squirt some warm water up her bum several times with the douche.
I have used them before and they work really well so there is
no nastiness when you start getting busy.
You can get them on Amazon!

I think you are going to have to finger her though. But hey, don't
worry you will like it. Everyone is nervous the first time they go
anal but if she has a clean butt you will enjoy yourself completely.
Trying to just stick it in will be painful for her. Loosening her up a bit
with your fingers is highly recommended.

I got my guy into anal. He'd never done it with any1 else. thinking it was like really unhygenic (which i can grasp).... But i like being talked to while he pushed it in. U know like kinda soothing talk.... The whole "ssshhhh baby, its gonna be alright, I'm just gonna fuck your ass! It will hurt at first but then it'll be over " etc etc..... I'd rather anal sex over vaginal anyday. The orgasm (for me anyways) is much more intense. I love it. But its not for everyone so i've noticed...