• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My girlfriend wants anal.

Link to tubgirl edited. Do not post this type of content in SLR, especially without a work warning. You're new so I won't warn you, but don't do it again. ~Mariposa

this link is a good example of, well, its a surprize

I put it in my girls butt all the time, she enjoys it.

DO NOT TOUCH HER VAGINA AFTER you have been inside her ass!
if your fingers have been in her but dont finger her while doing it.
and dont put your dick in her puss after anal penitration either.

i gave my girlfriend 2 urinary track infections by doing this type of thing untill i finally figgured out what the hell was causing it.

i will usally just do her in the vag for awhile and have some lube ready, flip her over, take off the condom, lube it up and slid her home.(she has gotten good at relaxing the rectum muscles)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just will never understand the appeal in butt sex... Honestly.

I've had it done to me ONCE by a guy who has about an 8" dick and is quite large in girth... he barely got the tip in and I started wincing... I ended up bleeding, too. :p But yeah... it felt like someone stuck a garlic crusher up there and turned it. Ugh....

AstridAsteroid said:
I just will never understand the appeal in butt sex... Honestly.

I've had it done to me ONCE by a guy who has about an 8" dick and is quite large in girth... he barely got the tip in and I started wincing... I ended up bleeding, too. :p But yeah... it felt like someone stuck a garlic crusher up there and turned it. Ugh....
YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING.... if it hurt then you were not doing it right.
i am a true believer in this, becuase if you understand the anotomy, muscles, and the organ you are attempting to penetrate you wont have pain.

if you dont bother to learn first, and just go for it. then its your own fault that it hurt.

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING.... if it hurt then you were not doing it right.
i am a true believer in this, becuase if you understand the anotomy, muscles, and the organ you are attempting to penetrate you wont have pain.

if you dont bother to learn first, and just go for it. then its your own fault that it hurt.

How is it my fault when it was my BOYFRIEND'S idea and HE was the one who had the control over his penis and how fast he fucking stuck it in?

when i say "you" i mean the party's involved. both people should have an understanding on how to do this without pain, and if you just let him do it, or he lies about his expierience/understanding it could hurt.
if done gently(the right way) there should be minimal pain for you.

It hurts and you have to add all this lube and relaxation and what not because it's not natural.

The point of sex to have babies. No one is going to have babies out of their ass. That's not what your asshole is there for. Do you people stick your dicks in anything it will fit in?

( x ) <---exit only!

djwhirlpool said:
The point of sex to have babies. No one is going to have babies out of their ass. That's not what your asshole is there for. Do you people stick your dicks in anything it will fit in?

( x ) <---exit only!

So I guess you aren't for oral sex of any kind then right?...and I guess masterbation is out of the picture too then? I would also have to assume titty-fucking is a no-no?

Just curious...

^^ +1

if you're not interested in anal, and you hate it, why would you come into this thread if just to insult everyone in it with the usage of the wonderful phrase "you people"?

I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware that babies do not come out of asses (although childbirth can cause a weakening of the anus) but thank you for your medical knowledge.

randycaver said:
I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware that babies do not come out of asses (although childbirth can cause a weakening of the anus) but thank you for your medical knowledge.

I dont know RC, Im half expecting the next thread AA comes up with to be titled"If I have anal does the baby come out my ass?"

i, for one, do not have sex for the purpose of making babies. i have sex for my enjoyment, and that of my partner.

while i am not big on anal sex, my BF loves and i don't mind doing it once in awhile for him. with lube, practice and relaxation it shouldn't be at all painful :)

I dont really see what the big deal is about anal. I understand totally its not some peoples thing & thats cool but a hell of a lot of people dont have sex just to make baby's and like anal simply because it can feel amazing..

I know a lot of girls first attempt can hurt & thats why it turns them off. My first attempt i was pretty pissed so i was relaxed, we didnt talk about it cos that would have made me nervouse. After a while of normal sex we were spooning and he just put it in slowly, it didnt hurt at all. Now i love anal!

There are positions that fucken hurt tho so make sure shes relaxed & spooning is probably the best for it.

You lucky bastard !

- Relaxation of the sphincter muscle will be more successfully achieved via a psychological approach rather than a physical. IE: make sure she is relaxed

- Take it real slow

- Lot's of lube

- Remember that anal sex carries a significantly higher risk of STD transmission than vaginal sex. Exercise appropriate precautions

we all run into this at one point in our lives and think ''is this fucked up for us or am i overthinking it''

it seems for many the physical association with the anus turns 'some' off but for lots is grand and if its done correctly and with a level of care then can be enjoyable for both...

if she wants it do it, nothing worse than a un-satisfied girlfriend i mean we all have to sacrafice something, unless it goes against religous beliefs in that case turn catholic, they love anal..........lots of luck to you

randycaver said:
^^ +1

if you're not interested in anal, and you hate it, why would you come into this thread if just to insult everyone in it with the usage of the wonderful phrase "you people"?

because I can. :)

I think it's really cute that you and your bf post right after eachother. Are you on the same computer taking turnes or are you on two computers? 8)

Personally I think it is the most painful thing I've ever done voluntarily, but loads of boys and girls swear anal is incredible, amazing and even 'a spiritual experience. Admittedly I've heard people say the same about fisting and childbirth.

Anyway, heres the foolproof method:

1/ Gloves (I don't know what you straight people use, but they come in the leso safe sex packs alonge with dental dams.)
2/ Foreplay (your finger will have to explore where you cock is planning to head, unless she's wildly into pain and blood of course, but I doubt that.)
3/ Good water based Lube especially for the purpose + Condom.
4/ Patience of a Saint.

And remember, its painful as all buggery, literally, so when she says 'stop' 'slow down' or 'holy fuck, pull out you crazy bastard.' don't hesitate, don't blow your load, don't do-just-one-more-stroke... freeze and slowly withdraw.

Chances are she'll be willing to try again some other day. Chances are also that if you keep on going (u selfish kunt) she'll never let you anywhere near her arse and you won't get a blowjob for months.

But do it right and you'll get nothing but anal till you so sick of it you start fantasizing about having a quiet wank in the shower while listening to a washed up Britany Spears.