• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

zophen said:
...she had the precise same word recall problem as me and another (I forget who) poster.

hahahaha! Was that intentional? :)

I am sorely tempted to tell an untruth but nay my pure and innocent soul cried "nay nay never shall thee be false", I was a trifle taken aback and alarmed by this unexpected development and so , regretfully I admit to complete and utter disintention.

zophen(goes on and on and on)

and alas rapidly becoming nothing more than a memory (problem) amongst the synaptic seas, this rare insect, yet the Akashic record has been altered, Bom Shankar, Boom Shaka Raas!

My friend and I tried 10mg and 15mg respectively a week ago today. We have had no memory problems whatsoever. In fact, we can't think of any negative effects of note. Will try and get a trip report done (I started one...) - but not sure what to write! Think it's difficult to describe without comparing it to the other PEAs. I'll have a go though... :)

Last edited:
like a steel locomotive goin down the track
its goooone, goone
aint nothin gonna bring it back...

Last edited:
I've heard the synth is fairly tricky, hence the high price. So yeah, I doubt we'll ever be seeing that one again.... ah well.

Ok guys I have a chance with the FLY soon what are the pros and cons???I have had DOC so how does it compare

As a matter of general practice, I'd avoid using names such as the fly when discussing compounds like 2C-B-FLY, and the like. This can create confusion, especially at a time when both 2C-B-FLY and DOB-DRAGONFLY are both in circulation. One is active at the sub-milligram amounts, and while unlikely as it is, I'd hate to see someone confused get a hold of the latter, thinking it was the former. Further, every 2C has a corresponding 'fly' analogue and as the market grows new ones may be brought out, so refering to just one of them as 'fly' may lead to confusion in the future.

Yes, probably a remote chance (especially from just one post on one BBS) but in the interest of avoiding it, everyone should just play it safe, stick with the given names, and avoid using 'slang' when discussing this group of compounds.

ok guys my next expereince is the 2cb-fly I am out of DOC :( im upset:( but the fly is next!! How are you guys injesting this?? insufflation?? oral?? which is the best route? I am going for 20 mg to start. Anything I should beware of. seeing this thread doesn't give to much detail. replies would be very appreciated

hypnoticzzz2003 said:
ok guys my next expereince is the 2cb-fly I am out of DOC :( im upset:( but the fly is next!! How are you guys injesting this?? insufflation?? oral?? which is the best route? I am going for 20 mg to start. Anything I should beware of. seeing this thread doesn't give to much detail. replies would be very appreciated

I wouldn't stay away ;)

First off try the 20mg orally (the comeup may be around 3hours my 2nd go was only 1hr) and if that isnt over powering next time id go for 40mg which should hopefully give you a ride. Have fun and please report back :)

^come on, ridiculous, if you must try this awful chemical, please start w/no more than 10mg first time.

Well I have some pretty decent experience with DOC, I just don't want to waste my time and money(too late I already did that) on some short shitty feeling, I don't use psychedelics to have fun, I use for research and to weed out the garden. I will report back, it will not be until 2 or so weeks from now till I try I am in the process of moving and dont have the time , but I will veryyy soon and I am exited,

nanobrain said:
^come on, ridiculous, if you must try this awful chemical, please start w/no more than 10mg first time.

I'd agree that a small dose (1-2mg in this case )is wise to establish allergy type reactions but after that I'd reckon on a 20mg dose also, 10 wouldn't do it for many people, to be honest we found 20mg to be *ho hum so *.
I guess it depends on the context you're talking, wether the person is experienced in the RC game or not, I'm assuming that people who got a hold of fly were experienced coz it isn't widely available at all.

zophen

Went for a 15mg oral dose last week... overall it was an enjoyable experience. Bit intense and overwhelming at times though.

Couldn't sleep for about 40 hours after ingestion... not cool.

Can't beleive people are suggesting doses of 40mg. 15 was really bending my mind and it was hard to walk around or hold a coherant conversation. I think 40mg would have put me in total dissociative state.

If I go for it again it'll be at a lower dose. Lovely colourful visuals, warming, floaty body load, but the whole not being able to sleep thing really sucked.

^I'd venture to suggest that the material you believe to be fly is in fact something else if it lasted that long, we were able to sleep about 6-7 hours after ingestion!!
As for visuals we got none and I do not recall anyone else claiming to have had them either.
Be careful!!

zophen

Nah I'm pretty sure it was the Fly - got it from a trustworthy source.

The trip wasn't that long (7 hours ish) but I just felt really weird for hours and hours afterwards. Really burnt out, but just impossible to sleep.