View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

slimmony_pickens said:
Took ~5mg disolved in warm water...

So is 2C-b-FLY soluble in water then? Does anyone know for certain?

Also... everyone keeps comparing 2C-b-FLY with 2C-b. Since I have not tried 2C-b, can I ask how people think it compares to other 2C's such as 2C-i or 2C-e? :)

7zark7 said:
So is 2C-b-FLY soluble in water then? Does anyone know for certain?

Also... everyone keeps comparing 2C-b-FLY with 2C-b. Since I have not tried 2C-b, can I ask how people think it compares to other 2C's such as 2C-i or 2C-e? :)

2c-b-fly is readily soluble in water -- even more so than 2c-b (dissolves quickly).

In what way ^^^

Weak and uneventful, And a waste of time? Or____?

vVv ~Thanks Zophen~ vVv
v

Last edited:
^Just not that good really sort of okayish and pricey. Also a few people (me & wife included) found a lot of difficulty with being able to recall certain words, it got fairly annoying and went on for a few weeks!

zophen

zophen said:
Just not that good really sort of okayish and pricey.

...but if it was the only pyschedelic you could get your hands one, would you do it? Serious question, BTW. :)

One mans rubbish is another mans gold ;) I find this substance amazing! Sure its pricey but imo well worth it

^Why? Give a comparison to say MDMA, LSD, 2CE whatever.

zophen

Well sure in price comparrison they would win any day! The euphoria is similair to mdma and the visuals are stunning there isnt an object not alive all running with water ;) ...beautiful... If this chemical is ever offered at a fair price im sure it would become a lot more popular than it is now. Peaking for 6 hours, cant beat it for a fun night.

I found the ideal dose 40mg (warning some are a lot more sensitive -be careful for your first time) Just dont go cheap its just "pleasant" at that level.

Last edited:
Is it against to rules to give out prices? I don't want sources, but would be interested to see how much people are paying for 2C-B-FLY.

c00kiemonster said:

I found the ideal dose 40mg (warning some are a lot more sensitive -be careful for your first time) Just dont go cheap its just "pleasant" at that level.

Now then I only tried it at 20mg, double the reccomended starting dose as I recollect, I didn't feel that there would be all that much more at higher levels obviously I was not entirely correct about this. I get what you're saying about the MDMA type feeling we got that very clearly.

zophen

7zark7 said:
Is it against to rules to give out prices? I don't want sources, but would be interested to see how much people are paying for 2C-B-FLY.

There is only the one supplier ;) Aparently the development costs were high

Seems most people never took it up to the right levels zophen putting this gem down

Last edited:
^You never suffer the memory problems that some people did with this compound?

zophen

First time ive heard of memory problems from this. The only side-effect i had was a cold. Also for the following 2 weeks my dreams were a lot more vivid and intense plus my first full on lucid dream fuck me that was powerful flying!

^^^no prices, no sources, no allusions to suppliers, please kids.

putting a price on mind expansion and life changing sacraments is ridiculous anyway.

my partner had severe associative recall problems for over a week after a single low level 2C-B-FLY dose.

I never had any memory problems from either of my trials. The only things that have ever really caused me memory issues that I've tried are MDMA, MDA, DXM, and ketamine.

I'm going to emphasize again that the dosing consistency seems as erratic as the Aleph family with this compound -- I've seen it active at 3.0mg(+1.5) in some people, whereas other people barely get the same at 20mg.

You never suffer the memory problems that some people did with this compound?

It's because he's (zophen) an auld bastard! =D (you know we love you really)

I've never had any memory problems, but I've never gone over 15mg (and that's in combination with ketamine)

^Bollocks F&B the missus is not "auld" as you put it and she had the precise same word recall problem as me and another (I forget who) poster.

zophen(young at heart)