• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

okay here goes:

Took ~5mg disolved in warm water around 5am. I dabbed a dot on my tongue, i love that bitter taste. Around 5:40 I started feeling something. Suddenly I realised that I was incredibly tired, having only had 1 or 2 hours sleep the night before, on the floor of my friend's apartment. I thought for a moment that I ought to fight through the sleep, so as not to waste the buzz of the drug. But then I thought "that's just stupid, go to sleep."

I slept for 4 hours. I woke up, and I felt really good. I noticed the effects of the drug as I awoke, in that many flights of fancy, and also fear, took a very rational shape. Decision making was much easier.

So I took 10mg at 2pm. Baselining right now, (pure baseline). I had a great time. It took a long time to kick in, but once it did I had a really nice time. No fireworks, no "Oh My God!", no epiphanies.

I am looking forward to upping it as well. Definitely alot of uses for this tool.

i took xtc and went to sleep before. xtc is like the king of, well u catch the drift. best to take it while awake or u will be asleep during the part when things actually tend toward becoming interesting.

I have taken this twice now. First time.. 20mg or so.. *very weak* barely noticed anything - but i had taken DOC two days beforehand so tolerance could account for that.

Second time I took 38mg - WITH a good dose of adderall. After an hour or two it slowly came on, and i ended up getting real sleepy and passed right out for a good hour. I felt a definite 'bromine body load" (which i dislike) and my hands/legs/body was really chilly. The visuals (OEV's) never really got too intense, a little morphing and stuff but.. well although I don't really like 2c-b, it wasn't as good as 2c-b.

Suprisingly it lasted quite a loong time. I was still tripping mildly 15 hours after ingestion, maybe longer. Nice color enhancement.. really did not alter me too much mentally.. the 'body load' was quite sedating.. sleepy.

Really it was pretty much nothing at all like 2c-b except maybe the way colors were enhanced, and the 'bromine' feeling.

All in all I don't think i'll ever take this again.. i'd really just rather take 2c-b.. or about anything else. (DOC being one of my all time, if not the, best/most favorite psychedelic).

-- 2cb-fly is definitely *not* a "replacement" or longer acting/more potent version of 2c-b, really another drug altogether. Actually after trying 2c-b-Fly and DOB-dgfly i'm not too impressed with the "fly"s or "dragonfly"s at all, if DOM-fly etc comes around i'd take it, but other than that I won't be in a rush to try any other new fly/dgfly compounds (unless 2c-whatever-fly or blahblah-fly comes out and there's a ton of glowing reports)

I'd say you using the doc 2 days previously had a LOT to do with it being so weak at 38mg, me and the gf were blown away! Obvisually it wont come even close to doc, they are both amazing to me. If it wasnt for such a high cost id be going back and that doc is so cheap in comparrison its just not worth it regardless of costs this will remain my 3rd popuplar psych mdma and doc being at the top

Doc-Fly mmm now that may be intresting

Well I've just tried 8mg of 2C-B fly in conjunction with 80mg of IM ketamine and I must say that I'm very impressed at what it does to the dissociative experience - stillness & beauty - and a vivid recall of the whole experience.

I've written a TR, but will need to update it tomorrow in the 'cold light of day'!

I have a report from my friend who used this at 15mg oral fasting for 10 hours with no psych use except a little 2c-c the past weekend, and they said that they had an exceptionally intense psychedelic experience (total mindfuck and depersonalization, extremely intense visuals and synaestesia), and they had to abort with 2mg alprazolam at 3.5 hours because it was far too overwhelming. All in all the experience lasted 12 hours for them, but past the xanax it wasn't too strong at all. I know there's a lot in this thread saying 20mg is a good dose and it's very, very gentle, but I would say to excercise some caution here with dose...

Well nuke Shulgins paper says 10mg is the full dose.What others take is usually up to debate (tolerance,natural tolerance,other medication...) plus theres individual variation.If the fly has twice the activity of 2c-b as initially speculated,well 30mg is intense on that one.

nuke said:
I have a report from my friend who used this at 15mg oral fasting for 10 hours with no psych use except a little 2c-c the past weekend, and they said that they had an exceptionally intense psychedelic experience (total mindfuck and depersonalization, extremely intense visuals and synaestesia), and they had to abort with 2mg alprazolam at 3.5 hours because it was far too overwhelming. All in all the experience lasted 12 hours for them, but past the xanax it wasn't too strong at all. I know there's a lot in this thread saying 20mg is a good dose and it's very, very gentle, but I would say to excercise some caution here with dose...

Your friend must be unusually sensitive to thgis compound i'd say coz everyone i know who's tried it isn't that impressed.
zophen.

2cb fly is indeed a psychedelic sedative tranq. It is a very good drug. I find insulfating the best method, but i also smoked a little. A very good and clean drug. Its not the strongest RC psychedelic going round thats for sure, but I think DOC and DOI would last way to long for mee. Anyway gonna try some ethylone (an MDEA ketone) right now.

^ Can you describe in detail your experiences with insufflation and orally?

I agree with nano and Charlie. In small doses, 2C-B-FLY is good, good medicine. I can imagine that many people won't feel a thing when they try this. But people with my personality will find it a blessing.

It's not a party, so far, for me. But it definitely is good.

Could we have some more detailed reports from people? Saying things like "it's a psychedelic sedative" or that its a "good RC" really arn't that descriptive... what do these statements even mean?

Cmon guys.. PIHKAL and TIHKAL are full of stuff a bit more revealing than "it's not a party, but it is good" (sorry to single you out!)

The mother of my girlfriend came last weekend to us for holiday. She would do a City trip, but just the day that I have decided to try 2CB-FLY. So I must do a smaller dose.

After read the TR of the guy with 6mg. I think it was a good dose for my fist trial, small enough that mi Mother-in-law didn't notice anithing.

I cann't say much, only It was grate. For me it's visually cleaner then 2CB, and deeper.

Next time I will do it insufflated.

Voltech said:
I cann't say much, only It was grate. For me it's visually cleaner then 2CB, and deeper.

I'm curious what you mean by visually cleaner? I look foward to trying it one day. I never cared for 2C-B myself, so this may be a nice alternative.

morninggloryseed said:
I'm curious what you mean by visually cleaner? I look foward to trying it one day. I never cared for 2C-B myself, so this may be a nice alternative.

Normally when I take 2cb I notice some cain off visual "turbulence" or patterns in the air.

With this amount of 2cb-fly the visual perception was "clean" and the people, faces, streets have more definition, it was simillar to the "day after" of a LSD trip.