I like to shoot up heroin and smoke crack

Pyro

Bluelighter
and then smoke crytal while I'm coming down to bring me back up. Then I like to smoke 2 eights of strong cronic white widow buds. Then maybe I'll have like 6 or 7 beers.
I like the way the heroin lets me turn off my head and just exist in pure pleasure for a few mins.
I like the way the crack gives me made headrushes and body rushes and I feel like a god for a little while. everyone sould feel like a god.
I like meth.
I like the pot cause it chills me out and fucks up my brain and makes me feel good.
I like beer.
sometimes I miss my veins though and get huge welts in my arms but it still gets in ya know, and that's the main point ya know.
I also cut myself in the right places for the endorphen rush. that is a great high you can get anytime you don't mind the pain.
It's ALL good... do what you want, I'll accept your way of life no matter what I believe.
Proryyroryroryryrrrorooooooyro

ha, whatever
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

I like this post as much as anything you've written, Pyro. Not that I've disliked anything you've written before, I just like the fact that you've confused people. Their posts almost imply that they look like a dog hearing a high pitched noise...I refer to it as a "mental speedbump." All I can say in response is, "Hail Eris!"...and thank you for not judging.
BTW guys, just like Ice-T was referring to someone else being a "Cop Killer" (taking on another role in the narrative), so was Pyro playing the role of another until the final line.
Of course, I could be wrong...
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 17 December 1999).]

There are some people who 'think' they know pyro. And there are others who don't even try. I wonder what it's like to fall somewhere in between.

C'mon, mona...these are Americans you're talkin' to. We don't see shades of gray, it's ALL black and white, good and evil, right and wrong, known and unknown
wink.gif

I like to pick in between teeth and flick boogers...I don't even care if they're my teeth and boogers.
smile.gif

Oh my, what's wrong with me today?
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

yeah.
crack is the big thing around here suprisingly. I mean, they say that once you do it you become all obsessed and shit, but I've done it 54 and a half times and I'm not obsessed at all and can control myself everytime I go out and do it. I'm hella in control while on it too. It doesn't change me or nothing just speeds me up and makes me feel hella good. so much better than E.
My friend killed a baby goat once and he told me that before it died it's eyes were all rolling into the back of it's head. maybe xtasy releases shit that is only supposed to be released like that while dying. Maybe I'll blow my head off so I can attain the ultimate roll.
I'd be hella cool.
there's a party this weekend and i plan on getting hella fucked up and doing hella drugs. drugs are my life. drugs are the coolest thing in the world. I don't even feel like having sex anymore. Why when you have ecstasy? I don't feel like doing anything but waiting to roll again. my life is so good right now.
Poyro

To each his/her own....that is all I have to say. Whether you are serious or not Pyro.
PLUR!
stepper69

Pyro, you little fucking strung out crack head junkie. Let's hang.
smile.gif

(finally a bluelighter on my level)
Smack and Crack for All!!!!!
"There is nothing more depriving and degrating(or what ever the hell he sayz) then a man in the depth of an ether bindge."

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA
Im gonna go out a drink a fifth of VODKA
THEN chase that down with a fifth of tequila
then as a bring down ill smoke some crack
then just for FUN ill jump on my motorcycle
and ride around

Pyro: You are so fucking cool, not because you claim to do mass amounts of drugs or anything like that, just because you can put your thoughts into words and make people go "holy shit is this guy for real". I love it, the words you write are just amazing sometimes, props to ya buddy!
Where the hell are you from? Email me, I've gotta know more!

hey pyro, can we share a needle? I was thinking about shooting up H and drinkining a vile of adrenecrone. Whatcha think?

Dear Mr. Pyro,
Could you please not joke about blowing your head off to obtain the ultimate roll. I know people who would accually die for that.
Thank You,
Candy
P.S. I thought it was pretty funny though.

If there are people willing to blow their head off to achieve the ultimate high, let them.. thats natures way of weeding out stupid people..
------------------
ampex
- Hit the club, light the bitch up -