I like to shoot up heroin and smoke crack

I, like Pyro, love to do drugs. Every weekend I do drugs. In fact, every night I do drugs. Every time I have free time. It's so much better than living.

Doods, it's Friday afternoon. This sort of attitude is gonna do nothing but make people more irresponsible on the weekend. I've met a lot of people who ignored their serious drug problems because they only thought crack was the sign of a real problem. You don't have to have track marks to have a drug problem.
I'd be laughing with you guys, but this is a pretty serious deal. The chemicals we take can be pretty dangerous, especially the drugs we think we're taking. The fact that someone famous hasn't died or OD'd from drugs recently plus the low lethality of MDMA has allowed us to keep a self-destructive arrogance that this can't happen to me. And we pass this attitude off to newbies.
I'm 26, and when i look at kids that are 12-20, these guys are going to do unprecedented damage to their brains. I really get saddened by this. How many memory problems, how many clinical depressions, how many suicide attempts, how many fatal overdoses, how many bad trips are going to occur because of this generational difference attitude. It's like a generation coming back from war: Lots of casualties.
If you concentrate hard enough, you can picture a lot of these effects, and it feels terrible. Especially since i condone the use of recreational drugs. So for anything that encourages this, whether or not it's joking, i'm gonna have to abstain. We are not invincible.

I like waking up in the middle of the afternoon, looking around for my set of works...oh,..it's still in my arm... suckin on that glass dick for a quick pick me up,wondering hmmm...what to do tonight?... So I shove 2 hits of e up my ass and head over to Sinthetik's house to smear blue cheese all over my body.(Mr. Sticky is welcomed to watch) Break out the Hippie Crack Pipe with Raverdave and fart in the direction of all you out there who just don't get it.
------------------
REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!
[This message has been edited by dazzle (edited 18 December 1999).]

NUTTBALLSNUTTBALLSNUTTBALLSNUTTBALLSNUTTBALLS
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

LOL Pyro!
54 and a half?? I must ask what a half is exactly?? You are resilient aren't you, Kemosabi, in order for you to do so much drug in one sitting! My hero
smile.gif

Life is what you make it. It can be as prolific or as redundant as you wish. If you need someone to talk to just email me ok?
i was going to write more but I have lost my flow so if you actually read this and need to talk just email me
smile.gif

marijuana, marijuana,
pcp, pcp
betty crocker makes it
bill clinton takes
so do we,
so do we
this ones for all my dead homies
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Pegasus, I believe Pyro's half a time of smoking crack was when we thought it was crack, but it was actually a piece of sinatiks blue cheese from a couple of weeks prior. While thinking it was crack, Pyro got a little mental high before figuring it out, therefor you are left with "half" a time smoking crack. Cheese anyone?

Damn Pyro you are one crazy guy. I thought I was bad, but compared to you I'm a light weight. As long as you say you have control it's all good. Why is a drug bad? Because the govt. says it is? A drug isn't bad...it's just something the govt. can't control so they make it illegal. Weed is illegal, but yet it's legal for some. Percocett's are legal if only perscribed and other pain killers. Ecstasy used to be legal but now is illegal....why is that...because the govt. can't control it. I believe when people say Heroin and Crack is good (They say Heroin is like taking an orgasm and multiplying it times a million and that's how you feel) Why else would people do it so much? But I just don't wont to fall for any other drugs for now.

LOL!! ha hahahhahahahaahhh ahah haha ahahahhahah:
this is one of the funniest threads i have read in a long long time!! coming from someone who has had their share of herion, coke, and other fine drugs...although never crack, i wasn't allowed!!! the night i showed up for crack smoking i had just gotten out of teh hospital from a kidney infection (that came on by a mixture of e and heroin) and my friends wou;ldn't let me smoke some!!! damn them!!! i missed out on my one and only chance fo a lifetime!!
today, i have warm fuzzy feeling towards the new bluelight--after reading who is still around from the old gang, and this thread!! fuzzy warm feelings, fuzzy...
pyro, e-rep, mr sticky and the cheese guy (sintetik?) yeah!!! i love you guys!! so fonny