Bluelight

Thread: I like to shoot up heroin and smoke crack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I like to shoot up heroin and smoke crack 
    Bluelighter
    and then smoke crytal while I'm coming down to bring me back up. Then I like to smoke 2 eights of strong cronic white widow buds. Then maybe I'll have like 6 or 7 beers.
    I like the way the heroin lets me turn off my head and just exist in pure pleasure for a few mins.
    I like the way the crack gives me made headrushes and body rushes and I feel like a god for a little while. everyone sould feel like a god.
    I like meth.
    I like the pot cause it chills me out and fucks up my brain and makes me feel good.
    I like beer.
    sometimes I miss my veins though and get huge welts in my arms but it still gets in ya know, and that's the main point ya know.
    I also cut myself in the right places for the endorphen rush. that is a great high you can get anytime you don't mind the pain.
    It's ALL good... do what you want, I'll accept your way of life no matter what I believe.
    Proryyroryroryryrrrorooooooyro

2. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    ha, whatever
    ------------------
    "keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Question
    R U serious Pyro? I'm not trying to judge you, but WTF?

4. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    who are you directing this joke to?

5. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    I like this post as much as anything you've written, Pyro. Not that I've disliked anything you've written before, I just like the fact that you've confused people. Their posts almost imply that they look like a dog hearing a high pitched noise...I refer to it as a "mental speedbump." All I can say in response is, "Hail Eris!"...and thank you for not judging.
    BTW guys, just like Ice-T was referring to someone else being a "Cop Killer" (taking on another role in the narrative), so was Pyro playing the role of another until the final line.
    Of course, I could be wrong...
    [This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 17 December 1999).]

6. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Question
    There are some people who 'think' they know pyro. And there are others who don't even try. I wonder what it's like to fall somewhere in between.

7. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    C'mon, mona...these are Americans you're talkin' to. We don't see shades of gray, it's ALL black and white, good and evil, right and wrong, known and unknown

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Lightbulb
    How right you are Mr Sticky. How right you are.

9. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    I like to pick in between teeth and flick boogers...I don't even care if they're my teeth and boogers.
    Oh my, what's wrong with me today?
    ------------------
    I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    crack is the big thing around here suprisingly. I mean, they say that once you do it you become all obsessed and shit, but I've done it 54 and a half times and I'm not obsessed at all and can control myself everytime I go out and do it. I'm hella in control while on it too. It doesn't change me or nothing just speeds me up and makes me feel hella good. so much better than E.
    My friend killed a baby goat once and he told me that before it died it's eyes were all rolling into the back of it's head. maybe xtasy releases shit that is only supposed to be released like that while dying. Maybe I'll blow my head off so I can attain the ultimate roll.
    I'd be hella cool.
    there's a party this weekend and i plan on getting hella fucked up and doing hella drugs. drugs are my life. drugs are the coolest thing in the world. I don't even feel like having sex anymore. Why when you have ecstasy? I don't feel like doing anything but waiting to roll again. my life is so good right now.
    Poyro

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    To each his/her own....that is all I have to say. Whether you are serious or not Pyro.
    PLUR!
    stepper69

12. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    Pyro, you little fucking strung out crack head junkie. Let's hang.
    (finally a bluelighter on my level)
    Smack and Crack for All!!!!!
    "There is nothing more depriving and degrating(or what ever the hell he sayz) then a man in the depth of an ether bindge."

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Red face
    I hope your joking brother
    Nice life though
    why dont u write a book

14. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA
    Im gonna go out a drink a fifth of VODKA
    THEN chase that down with a fifth of tequila
    then as a bring down ill smoke some crack
    then just for FUN ill jump on my motorcycle
    and ride around

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Wink
    Pyro: You are so fucking cool, not because you claim to do mass amounts of drugs or anything like that, just because you can put your thoughts into words and make people go "holy shit is this guy for real". I love it, the words you write are just amazing sometimes, props to ya buddy!
    Where the hell are you from? Email me, I've gotta know more!

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    hey pyro, can we share a needle? I was thinking about shooting up H and drinkining a vile of adrenecrone. Whatcha think?

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Wink
    Dear Mr. Pyro,
    Could you please not joke about blowing your head off to obtain the ultimate roll. I know people who would accually die for that.
    Thank You,
    Candy
    P.S. I thought it was pretty funny though.

18. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    Wait!?!?! Your not serious?!?!? Son of a bitch.
    On my own again.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    If there are people willing to blow their head off to achieve the ultimate high, let them.. thats natures way of weeding out stupid people..
    ------------------
    ampex
    - Hit the club, light the bitch up -

20. Collapse Details

Red face
    I DO NOT EVER WHAT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE I LIKE TO LOVE THINK AND FEEL 1/2 THE TIME!

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I, like Pyro, love to do drugs. Every weekend I do drugs. In fact, every night I do drugs. Every time I have free time. It's so much better than living.

22. Collapse Details

Angry
    Doods, it's Friday afternoon. This sort of attitude is gonna do nothing but make people more irresponsible on the weekend. I've met a lot of people who ignored their serious drug problems because they only thought crack was the sign of a real problem. You don't have to have track marks to have a drug problem.
    I'd be laughing with you guys, but this is a pretty serious deal. The chemicals we take can be pretty dangerous, especially the drugs we think we're taking. The fact that someone famous hasn't died or OD'd from drugs recently plus the low lethality of MDMA has allowed us to keep a self-destructive arrogance that this can't happen to me. And we pass this attitude off to newbies.
    I'm 26, and when i look at kids that are 12-20, these guys are going to do unprecedented damage to their brains. I really get saddened by this. How many memory problems, how many clinical depressions, how many suicide attempts, how many fatal overdoses, how many bad trips are going to occur because of this generational difference attitude. It's like a generation coming back from war: Lots of casualties.
    If you concentrate hard enough, you can picture a lot of these effects, and it feels terrible. Especially since i condone the use of recreational drugs. So for anything that encourages this, whether or not it's joking, i'm gonna have to abstain. We are not invincible.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    I like to eat blue cheese.

24. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    I like to watch Sinthetik eat blue cheese.

25. Collapse Details

Ninja
    I like waking up in the middle of the afternoon, looking around for my set of works...oh,..it's still in my arm... suckin on that glass dick for a quick pick me up,wondering hmmm...what to do tonight?... So I shove 2 hits of e up my ass and head over to Sinthetik's house to smear blue cheese all over my body.(Mr. Sticky is welcomed to watch) Break out the Hippie Crack Pipe with Raverdave and fart in the direction of all you out there who just don't get it.
    ------------------
    REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!
    [This message has been edited by dazzle (edited 18 December 1999).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast