Ilene Meyer

1%2B%2528103%2529.jpg

171609-foxixol.jpg

Ilene_Meyer039.jpg

2006110207425927780.jpg

044.jpg

3824238316_3a87009c32_o.jpg

a183e60500e4t.jpg

I love this woman's art. Some of her other work is heavily influenced by Dali. Even the ones above are, but not as much as the one below:

ilene-meyer-drawing-art_1024x768_14856.jpg

It's too much like Dali's work, but it's still nice to look at all the same.

Everyone's a critic. It's still not going to change my opinion of her work. You going to bring anything to the table besides an Eek lou?

btw didnt modern art died right there :

Warhol-Campbell_Soup-1-screenprint-1968.jpg

post that (unless its the usual self absorb crap) it became known as post modern, except that there is no point in calling it post modern since its back to basic aka art with no "post" or "modern" friend to come along

art may of died then for those eyes waiting to be served - but - art does live on in the heart of the abandoned; as it always has

^ That last one starts out rather beautiful at the top and becomes unpleasantly foreboding towards the bottom...

^ That last one starts out rather beautiful at the top and becomes unpleasantly foreboding towards the bottom...

Doesn't it just? It's an amazing piece though and would make a fantastic mural. Better than telly...

Modern art is so strange and hard for understanding so i can say i am not atr expert anymore

To me it's not really a matter of understanding with art... it's just about the feelings it evokes when you look at it.