• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

TMA-2/2C-C/14b/5-MeO-DMT/Mescaline: Kandy K in Japan - Day5-6 - K Hits on a Tranny

potato said:
True she aint exactly a champion of harm reduction, and her irresponsible drug use may piss some people off, but so what, ultimately people hve to take responsibility for their own actions.

Give people enough credit to make reasonable decisions on their own.

Piss-poor argument which comes up every now and then.. I'll take a comment out of the trip reports posted on the lycaeum by Kandy K herself (see link: http://forums.lycaeum.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=001137) and add on to that.
Unfortunately, Japan has been slowly but surely making some of the more popular RC's illegal... The rumor is that methylone and 2-CE will be next... The only way it would all become illegal though, is if it became too popular and problems arose from it (deaths, hospital trips)... in which case, they might all be made illegal, but by the time that happens, there will probably be newer drugs that will be sold legally...

She's bright enough to think about that, but she's ignorant enough to ignore that her (or her "friends" for that matter) actions might also result in hospitalizations or possible death.. The amounts, the combinations, it's only a matter of time before some of those people fuck up and give the government enough reason to illegalize substances.

By indulging in the grey area substances (such as the "research chemicals" or designer drugs) you SHOULD exercise caution and have responsibility would you NOT possibly want to fuck it up for a million others. It CAN be selfish acting dumb, I would not call any of her decisions thought out or reasonable.

And c'mon.. You don't believe someone tripping of off bathing salts or bug spray, gimme a break..

edit: Oh.. And if you're wondering why your trip reports aren't approved on erowid Kandy.. They received a lot of complaints from people that the quality of the reports was deteriorating and that there was a lot of wreckless shit in some reports, I guess they've cracked down on plenty of irresponsible looking reports now.. Not to say that they won't ever approve any, they just might, some of the reports management overthere still approves a lot of crap.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Blowmonkey
Piss-poor argument which comes up every now and then..

She's bright enough to think about that, but she's ignorant enough to ignore that her (or her "friends" for that matter) actions might also result in hospitalizations or possible death.. The amounts, the combinations, it's only a matter of time before some of those people fuck up and give the government enough reason to illegalize substances.

By indulging in the grey area substances (such as the "research chemicals" or designer drugs) you SHOULD exercise caution and have responsibility would you NOT possibly want to fuck it up for a million others. It CAN be selfish acting dumb, I would not call any of her decisions thought out or reasonable.

You misunderstood me. When I said what you quote above I wasn't saying that K's decisions were thought out or reasonable - they clearly were not. I was merely pointing out to those people that disapprove of K's reports because she champions drug use, that they should give more credit to the people that read them. All I was saying is that the argument that K's reports will encourage irresponsible drug use is fallacious, because the readers make their own decisions, and we should respect that.

I dont condone any of Kandy K's actions, but that doesnt mean I dont seriously enjoy reading about them.

And c'mon.. You don't believe someone tripping of off bathing salts or bug spray, gimme a break..

edit: Oh.. And if you're wondering why your trip reports aren't approved on erowid Kandy.. They received a lot of complaints from people that the quality of the reports was deteriorating and that there was a lot of wreckless shit in some reports, I guess they've cracked down on plenty of irresponsible looking reports now.. Not to say that they won't ever approve any, they just might, some of the reports management overthere still approves a lot of crap.

Of course I dont believe that someone tripped off bath salts, but it added to the story and helped paint a more colourful picture of that colourful character Angel, didn't it?

And as for erowid, what you say is true, but i should also add that erowid seem to look for trip reports that provide information about the drug and what the experience was like etc. Focus on the 'trip' and effects. Each of these reports contain such a cocktail of drugs, so many varied effects and interactions, that they're useless in terms of providing information on any one particular one of them, and would hardly enlighten knowledge seekers on erowid.

Besides, in K's reports the drugs are more like some kind of hedonistic fuel that keeps things moving than they are the focus. The journey, and not the trip is what gets the attention, along with K herself of course. It's the gonzo journalism form of trip reports :D

Yeah, i dont think its too cool to write some report about combining all those phens and making it sound like a fuckign blast for no repercussions.
"so what if it's not all true"
That's the fucking point. Because other people(naive)/and the younger folk will read this thinking it IS all true..thus we got a bunch more kids frying their brains to death in the ER, and more and more great RC's getting emergency scheduled.

Call me a party pooper. But i like having cheap semi-legal access to the pure shit. Then it only takes a few, hell even one idiot to od on a stupid insaine amount, or some fucking retarded combo and die, then it makes 60minutes on TV, and woosh! no more for the rest of us..black market prices, and cut to garbage like scrambled junk.

there's no reason for me to lighten up on this.

As I said above, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. If some kid is naive and stupid enough to read something like this and think "hey, I wanna get fucked up too!", on their own head be it. What's with all the "Wont somebody think of the children!" crap?

Oh I see - their actions causing the rescheduling of RCs... Well you do have a point there.. :\

That being said I still think people should be free to post reports like this here.

"(The 14 y/o I pushed drugs on…hahaahah)"

Cheese and Rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:\

If this is a HM board then how come we have a "trip report" forum? For the most part drugs make you feel good and hence the bulk of the reports are going to show people taking many drugs and having a good time.

If the moderators think this flies in the face of the Bluelight etho's then they should do something about instead of bitching at people's trip reports.

That said - i think this series of KandyK reports are the best i've read on Bluelight and have infact saved me from having a bad trip the other night (cause if a 20 year old KandyK can take the above without a freakout then I, someone a bit older can take it).

chugs said:
If this is a HM board then how come we have a "trip report" forum?

People are allowed to take as many drugs as they like. Do I applaud it? No. Do I condone it? No. Is it a good thing? No. A forum is for DISCUSSION, yes you can post a trip report over at the trip reports forum in which you take many drugs, but does that mean people may NOT reply the way I did..? No.

If you get a grasp of reality, you will know that; even though it is happening everyday and lot's of other people are doing it, that it stays fucking stupid what she did, S-T-U-P-I-D.

If the moderators think this flies in the face of the Bluelight etho's then they should do something about instead of bitching at people's trip reports.

I am pointing out that it is not exactly smart to take this many drugs (day after day after day after day), I am not a plural btw. What do you suggest should happen? Am I not allowed to say that I think her behaviour has been ir-responsible? It is not "bitching", it is merely pointing out that it was; here we go again, stupid.

If you get a grasp of reality, you will know that; even though it is happening everyday and lot's of other people are doing it, that it stays fucking stupid what she did, S-T-U-P-I-D.

You don't have to be sarcastic and spell things out. If you thought i was personally insulting you then please accept my apology. I was just puzzled at the contradiction - i thought this was a discussion? What she did was take some very powerful drugs.

Take someone like Leary or John Lennon. Their drug use, and the massive doses that went with it, were found to be acceptable by most of the drug community. Take Fear & Loathing, a celebrated book about one of the biggest benders known to man yet do we harsly rennouce the author for his glorification. Do we cast leary & lennon to the scrap heap because they took too many drugs?

Yes some silly people might be inspired to take drugs as a result of KandyK's stories yet does that make it wrong. Should we simply stop writing trip reports where people take huge amounts of drugs. Should there be a rule that when someone rights about taking many drugs that the moderators should take it down?

I am pointing out that it is not exactly smart to take this many drugs (day after day after day after day), I am not a plural btw

oh I'm sorry i'll stop bunching the rest of the moderators with you (although I would hazad a guess that they, from likewise postings, would think KandyK to be some sort of troll drug freak who should never be allowed to post)

Anyway back to the point - take me for example. I can't smoke more then 1/4 of a cone. I think anyone who smokes several cones in one sitting is just plain stupid and crazy. Yet do i put them down for it? Do i cast away everything else they say simply because it's against my personal ethos? Do i think they should be censored, or removed from online forums? Nup.

"bitching" usually implies that whatever the rant is about it's unfounded. Just because you think her taking of drugs was 'stupid' doesn't mean everyone else agrees. If you think your super responsible and that everyone should take drugs like you then truly, unless your able to offer some great list of experinces, awards, and titles to back yourself up, your opinions are just as subjective as everyone elses.

Which brings us to the only logical conclusion.

The trip reports forum exists for people to put down their tales and experinces on drugs. Some are silly, dangerous, stupid, terrible, happy, wonderful, increadible (and so on). Yet to cast away someone's tale (and as well described as it was) as being simply stupid (and hence nothing can be learned), well flies in the face of what I thought bluelight was about.

Anyway it just seems to me that KandyK is a bit of an underdog. Neither given the opportunity to face her critics nor give further explanation of her actions & mindset.

chugs said:
Do i think they should be censored, or removed from online forums?

I never claimed such a thing should happen.

bitching" usually implies that whatever the rant is about it's unfounded. Just because you think her taking of drugs was 'stupid' doesn't mean everyone else agrees

That's right, they may not agree, but that's where it ends.

Neither given the opportunity to face her critics nor give further explanation of her actions & mindset

We are exchanging emails. My conclusions stay the same.

well, I know at least one person who made it his mission to become HST (at least for a little while) - maybe he's always been a little bit fucked up, a little self-destructive, but the trigger was there.

Either way, Fear and Loathing was a fucking good story. As is this report. A story. A damn good story. If people aren't intelligent enough to realise that they should always know THEMSELVES above all else...hey, good luck, have fun. See you in hell kinda thing.

The fact is, most often than not it's the kids who don't post on bluelight at all, the ones that don't read Fear and Loathing or Kandy K in Japan who get fucking done. Hate to sound like a dickhead, but there's no accounting for stupidity. People are always going to do dumb shit (eating CCC's, plugging nutmeg) regardless of what we do (or don't) censor.

For me i like reading her reports because i can get an idea of how someone else sees things.

But i cant help but think shes going to end up in a bad way if she keeps messing with too many drugs at once with the attitude she expresses in her reports.

If your reading this, i just want to say that you can always change your lifestyle for the better but theres a point you can get too from doing too many drugs that changing your life in a positive way is no longer really achievable because your just lost in a blur of lost days/dates, fried brain cells and bad nutrition.

Btw, the concept of insanity is way over glamorized and you will realize it if you ever reach it?

Hope you choose the right path.

sourlemone said:
People are always going to do dumb shit (eating CCC's, plugging nutmeg) regardless of what we do (or don't) censor.

That's the point, NOTHING get's censored overhere, but sometimes people just need to be reminded of how stupid their actions are.

Even though they may not want to realize it.

If we didn't have reports like this, we wouldnt see the 'other' side (the bad side, as most people would take it) of various perspectives in the drug world. Everything can't be happy and agreeable. I don't agree with pushing drugs on a little kid, obviously, but it's part of the story she wishes to tell. Whether we are fully against it or not.. well.. It's all opinion. I don't think anyone who visits this site would take her as a model for the situation and do the same. I could be wrong of course, but I still don't feel its enough of an issue to warrant dismissing a fine piece of writing and story-telling, as trash.

Overall I had a good time reading these reports, more for the feeling of hearing a story about an adventure in Japan (which id really like to visit soon), and not so much about the drugs being done.

I really really love reading these.

"Overall I had a good time reading these reports, more for the feeling of hearing a story about an adventure in Japan (which id really like to visit soon), and not so much about the drugs being done."

Exactly! And I have wanted to go to tokyo for a long time as well.

I enjoyed your 'story"...That doesn't mean i don't think your a fool.,It's people like you that resulted in operation webtryp..fukn wake up!
:)

edit..I don't think this is the same kandy K people remember...The KandyK i remember was..aaah,very hip-hop...and i thought i saw a photo on here of her...she wasn't japanese.

woah. that reminds me a lot of the girl 'Chan' in Pure Sunshine.

write a book!