• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how long to show up in urine?

eric987235

Bluelighter
Here's a question I don't think has ever come up.

How long after eating a pill will it take *before* it shows up on a urine test. I mean, if you take a piss test while coming up will it show up positive?

It's highly water-soluble so I'm guessing it won't take *too* long but I've never seen any information on the subject.

Hard to say. MDMA would start collecting in the urine from the blood IMMEDIATELY, so it would just be a question of how long it took before levels became high enough to cross the detection threshold. That might occur before you even really feel it, or might occur a little while after the onset. So, nobody knows. :)

^^ i thought MDMA wasn't traceable in urine, that only the other drugs used in the manufacturing of the pill showed up? maybe another myth?

MDMA can be detected in urine, but it is hard to detect on the intial screenings. Possible, but the tests are considerably more expensive.

However, those initial screenings will generally come up with a false positive for methamphetamine. When they run the GC test to confirm the results, you are pretty much screwed.

it's not so hard to detect, indra. i know people who have been caught after 3-4 days after ingesting very small amounts. say, half a mediocre pill.

they were caught via the typical initial urine immunoassays testing for amphetamine and/or methamphetamine, and not for MDMA.

How do i get the methampetamine out of my system? I have a test tomorrow and rolled on Saturday night. Does water wash it out? (Standard urine tests)

Nimrod, if you're lucky you will pass. fluid intake certainly can't hurt. same with excersize, for speeding up the metabolism. however, the thing that counts the most for how long a dug will be detectable is TIME. and that varies from person to person, as will the drug's half-life (to an extent). 3 days is usually enough for most people to pass, with E. MOST, but not all. 5 days (or a week, even better) is a much safer bet. and, by the way, meth tends to stay at detectable levels in your urine for a longer time than MDMA. but by 5 days, most people are safe.

but since you only have three, i wish you luck. drink plenty of water and acidic fruit juices, and get lots of excersize. it can't hurt, as i said.

Is there anyway to know if there was meth in it? I have no clue what was in it, it was my first time.

how long did it keep you up? how did others describe it? meth is considerably more 'speedy' than MDMA, and a 'meth bomb' (that is, a pill that is all or mostly meth; bunk speed pil) will have little if any of MDMA's unique effects. you simply don't roll... you tweak.

however, if it was your first time, it's hard to describe the difference between a clean and speedy/dirty roll to you...

Well I tried going to sleep at 5 and only fell asleep at 7 for about an hour or two. I've been up ever since. I rolled by myself. I can remember it though, just minor numbness in the body and extreme happiness. I felt a bit jittery and just wanted to hug everyone.

Battie said:
it's not so hard to detect, indra. i know people who have been caught after 3-4 days after ingesting very small amounts. say, half a mediocre pill.

they were caught via the typical initial urine immunoassays testing for amphetamine and/or methamphetamine, and not for MDMA.

I was referring to detecting it as MDMA on the first pass. Thats difficult.

I did clarify that it is often detected as meth on that first pass, and then you get screwed.

They will not detect the MDMA in your piss unless that is what they are looking for.