• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2c-b-fly / 2c-b-dfly

BilZ0r… It strikes me that while on the surface your numbers for DOB and DOI do not seem significantly different… there could be something of import there…

In the DOB data the ration of 5HT2C to 5HT2A is about 2/1 in the DOI data the ratio is about 1/1. It might be that effects depend more on the ratio between 2 or more receptors rather than absolute binding affinity alone… or not... just thinking out loud here… Would be interesting if such were the case.

I B

Last edited:
5-HT2 reincarnated said:
2C-b-dfly seemed pretty similar to 2C-B and DOB when I did it.

Just want to clarify if indeed you mean 2C-B-Dragonfly, and not 2C-B-FLY. If so, then can you provide more data on 2C-B-DFLY? Also, 2C-B and DOB differ in a number of ways. Are you able to highlight more as far as what about the substance resembles 2C-B, and what parts resemble DOB?

never sampled the original 2C-B, but 2C-B-FLY is rather nice in psycholitic doses.

combined w/MDMA, made me realise i really dont like the effects of MDMA anymore - that pseudo-quazi empathogenesis, grr, could not wait for it to wear off, had to take more 2C-B-FLY to sober up.

2C-B-FLY combined nicely w/ 2C-T-21.

may write a report if there is interest.

Any word on 2C-B-FLY, and any combinations, are of great interest. If you have the time, please submit at least a writeup! :)

I'm sure that I did 2-C-B-dfly.

Perhaps the request for experience reports should be mirrored in PD? It would probably get more responses there.

It would be nice to see the effective human dose (oral) for a few different fly compounds to see if the 30-50% increase in potency and slight lengthening of activity are consistant across the whole phenethylamine/amphetamine range (obviously except for those ruled out because of structural considerations).

If 2C-B fly gets a lot of positive write-ups (ie comparing favourably with 2C-B), I'd imagine the next one to possibly show its head will be DOM-fly. From reading threads in PD, DOM seems to be the most lusted/longed after of the 2C-x/DOx range (and rightly so. I've only ever had it once, at a low dose, many years ago and it did feel like it was filled with promise). If it follows the increase in potency seen with 2C-B to 2C-B fly, DOM fly should be active in the 2-5mg range

Other than that, I'd be very interested to find out if the fly analogs of the Aleph range (DOT and assorted other 4-alkylthio-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine) develop any consistency of action from having the constraint on rotation of the lone pairs of the oxygen atoms in the 2 & 5 position. The move from amphetamine to phenethylamine seemed to give some consistency in the action of the 4-alkylthio compounds, so it's not too strange a concept that the leap from 2,5-dimethoxy to tetrahydrobenzodifuran might do the same thing.

We can only live in hope!

^the duration seems shorter for 2C-B-FLY than for many of the 2C class compounds sampled.

YMMV

Well DOI is quite fun, and if you say DOB isn't... then lets see what differents the PDSP has to say about them.

-DOB
average 5-HT1A 5µM
Average 5-HT2A 29nM
Average 5HT2C 66nM

-DOI
Average 5-HT1A 2µM
Average 5-HT2A 45nM
Average 5-HT2C 52nM

Hmm... not hits there... shit looks the same... *shrug*
^ We need more drug targets.... new drugs, hitting the same receptors, = more of the same. *yawn*

What do you mean?

Hitting the same receptors.. ok.. well you would know way more than I do but, the 5HT2A receptor is pretty damn complex isn't it?

Why is DOI so much different than DOB, and can you get any info on DOC? DOC makes DOB and DOI look like PURE SHIT! It also seems WAY more potent, to me anyway, 2mg DOC is way more "trippy" than 2mg DOI/B, by far.

When on a higher dose of DOC, 4mg+, often now I get this effect, where DOC is doing 'something' to the 5ht2a receptor, in a similar way to what DMT does, but the opposite - What happens is, my vision becomes VERY VIVID and clear, i've never ever seen that good in my life. Its like the resources of my brain get more diverted to visual processing, moving/walking around its more like every 1/2 second I get super high defintion 10,000 trillion megapixel "snapshots" of perception, the view is beautiful but its not so good for doing time sensitive things, being active and fast.

DMT does the opposite, less visual complexity, more "basic" geometry, and more resources are given to other parts of the brain, "faster framerate"/fluidity, faster overall "brain processing power" etc. I've smoked lowish doses of DMT while coming down off the sort of annoying 1/2 second snapshot vision from higher dose DOC just to sorta cancel out that effect - ... its kind of difficult to have to drive around in this state on DOC, fluidity shot to all hell, every 'frame' is as clear as a full high res photograph but not good for um.. "doing stuff" :).

I know this ain't science just my subjective observations (but science will figure out all the fine details someday soon i believe) but I think DMT is a neurotransmitter that constantly regulates things, and 'however it works' the structure of DMT, somehow does something real amazing to the brain, psilocybin mushrooms has some of this effect while 4-whatever-DPT or DET or anything else but a DMT totally looses this effect. I'd be SO interested in finding a molecule that works very similar to DMT but is orally active etc. I wish we could now look at exactly how DOC is acting on the receptor, something about it that does something similar to DMT / regulating/altering brain resources like that etc.

I haven't seen any DOC reports talking about this yet, although friends of mine know all about this 1/2 second beautiful shapshot stuff on higher doses of DOC - there is a way to get caught in a "time loop" mentally on DOC, having to somehow make your uh.. vision lap onto itself and repeat, causing you to perceive the same "snapshot" of reality over and over (but you can still move around and explore from memory alone). I think when enough people experiment with high doses of DOC this will happen and more reports will show up, I can see the 'freak out' potential - people running around in a shapshot of perception not realising they can still move aorund/that there is a universe still going on outside of them/etc, umm.. WHAT?

BTW, i'm currently coming up on 24mg 2C-B-Fly myself, and wired as hell on some Adderall (I can tell the 2nd half of the XR part has kicked in..). I'll post a report, even though it may be clouded by the DOC i took 2 days before and that some 'racetams are in the mix and some speed.. etc.. huh? what am i posting about?

IM FREAKIN OUT MAAN!

Anyway I can't wait til we really find out more about the 5HT2A receptor and how to make new drugs that do certain things specifically and ...

what?
%)

Hi,

this weekend I received the "Fly". I will try it next saturday.

My cuestion is if it could be dangerous to make my first tryal nasal. 4mg.

I normally take 2cb nasal, becuase the coming up faster and the rush shorter, and i would know if I can also snort "Fly".

Thanks in advise.

Voltech said:
Hi,

this weekend I received the "Fly". I will try it next saturday.

My cuestion is if it could be dangerous to make my first tryal nasal. 4mg.

I normally take 2cb nasal, becuase the coming up faster and the rush shorter, and i would know if I can also snort "Fly".

Thanks in advise.

Please be specific. Do you mean 2C-B-FLY? Because FLY would refer to the benzodifuran 'analogue' of 2C-H, not the molecule that is the focus of this thread.

I'm not one of those people that think hallucinogens generally feel all that different. I mean, I can tell them apart, but to me, they feel like the difference between teal and cyan, not the difference between red and blue... if you get my color analogy. Though I've never tried DMT... not that I've tried those other drugs... I mean, that's just what I've heard.

^ Well there's a significant difference between the phenethylamine hallucinogens and the tryptamines (and the ergolines to a lesser extent). Even within a group there's room for a fair bit of difference (eg 2C-E vs 2C-T-21, DMT vs AMT etc). With the phenethylamine/tryptamine/ergoline differences it'll most probably be down to the receptors they light up (2a/2c mainly for PEAs, additionally 1a for tryptamines & a whole shitload for the ergolines); within a group you've got more diffuse/subjective factors at work

Despite what people say, I doubt that anyone would be able to tell the difference between, say DOI, DOB and DOC in a double-blind test.

Why is DOI so much different than DOB, and can you get any info on DOC? DOC makes DOB and DOI look like PURE SHIT! It also seems WAY more potent, to me anyway, 2mg DOC is way more "trippy" than 2mg DOI/B, by far.

ummm.... expectation, expectation, expectation?

morninggloryseed said:
Please be specific. Do you mean 2C-B-FLY? Because FLY would refer to the benzodifuran 'analogue' of 2C-H, not the molecule that is the focus of this thread.

Sorry, y mean "2C-B-FLY".

specialspack said:
Despite what people say, I doubt that anyone would be able to tell the difference between, say DOI, DOB and DOC in a double-blind test.

Out of interest have you tried any or all of these products, i ask as what you are saying seems to be the polar opposite of nearly all the reports i've read so far, personally i've only tried the one not mentioned,DOM, though i have DOI and was going to obtain DOC(tell a lie i've had DOB(SHIT) ).
See most people reckon DOM to be superior to say DOB so why not DOC superior to DOx???
zophen.

Man i'm sorry but what bullshit!

Can't tell the difference between them?

Why make all of them?

I'm sure it may vary between SOME people, but not most...

specialspack, how many different psychedelics have you tried yourself?

Originally Posted by specialspack

Oh really? ok fine fine, double blind test, but have you read many trip reports? why are they often so so similar for a given substance, and what makes any of you think the 5ht2a receptor is just some .. simple "on/off" switch??

I'd think most of you would know way more than me about the structure of just this receptor alone, but i know an "agonist" doesn't just mean "on/off" like some simple light switch!

Even if you blocked every receptor BUT 5ht2a i am so positive DMT would still do what DMT does, and most psychedelics would do *most* of what they do without even touching other receptors (maybe potency differences and other minor things related to the other receptors like 1a 2c etc).

I'm curious how often some of you do trip, and on what variety of substances, and what you typically do on a 'trip'? Do you ever sit and think or look/read about all this stuff while tripping? Look at a picture of a computer generated 5ht2a receptor and any info you can about it, trippin' BALLZ and just.. think about it..

just wondering..

%)

later later

ahem, ahem, secondary messenger systems, g-coupling, trace amines, neuronal cascades...catalysts...

i can discern with precision the nuances of each and every psychoactive administered - but then again, i am not double-blind, or placebo controlled for that matter.

I don't doubt that SOME people can tell every single psychedelic from every other apart, and think the difference between DOI and 2C-I is like light and day, and as nano-brain says, I am of no doubt that there isn't a pharmacology reason for this differentiation...

...just that I think they tend to feel very similar.

Anyone noticed a decrease in their short term memory(word recall etc) after 2cb-fly~we have quite markedly.
zophen.