Bluelight

Thread: watson 853

1. Collapse Details
    watson 853 
    Please help guys and gals. I urgently need to figure out what this pill is. It was being sold on a site as a norco10, but obviously there was a mistake, as the person that tried it said they didnt feel any opiod effects, and they tested positive for a benzo. I need to know what specific benzo it is. I tried searching at drugs.com and rxlist, but to no avail, no results. Anyone?

2. Collapse Details
    Re: watson 853 
    Originally posted by DexterMeth
    Please help guys and gals. I urgently need to figure out what this pill is. It was being sold on a site as a norco10, but obviously there was a mistake, as the person that tried it said they didnt feel any opiod effects, and they tested positive for a benzo. I need to know what specific benzo it is. I tried searching at drugs.com and rxlist, but to no avail, no results. Anyone?
    http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=acet004j

Check this link, that should answer your question....its Norco 10

Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Tablets 325;10mg;mg Tab

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpident.cfm?results=yes

3. Collapse Details

wow, that didn't help at all. Did you even read what i posted?

4. Collapse Details

Watson 853 is Norco 10, I am sorry, but that is what it is...I am never wrong!

5. Collapse Details

what is watson 100 or 150 -cant remember

6. Collapse Details

My most updated Database doesnt show a Watson 100 or a 150, it starts at 304 and goes up from there. If you are from another country, it may be something else, I dont know if Watson has operations overseas or not. I will have to look that up in the PDR. But the most accurate Database I have does not give one. Can you give a better description, or are you just trying to fool with me? If nothing else, and you are in the US call Poison Control, they have a more comprehensive chemical Database than I do. 1-800-222-2222