• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3c-al, 3c-dfe

Well the phenethylamine version with the 4-allyloxy-3,5-dimethoxy ring substitution pattern is supposed to be very nice, but against it is the difference between mescaline & TMA in terms of subjective effects.

Who knows - that's what we'll be waiting to hear back from you about!

As for the second one, I can only guess at what's attached to the 4-position from that name (I'd guess at 2,2-difluoroethoxy). Again with that I think you're on virgin ground as far as I know.

Only few people have tested it yet, and they say 3C-AL is the most similar mescaline-like substance they have tried ever.

3C-DFE is great to, in they opinion...

but I've no more infos about it.

I'm not sure if I will do it.. perhaps.

Last edited:
Voltech said:
3C-DFE is great to, in they opinion...

Can we have confirmation as to what 3C-DFE is?

Personally, I'd love to see 4-allyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine. That, and 2C-YN (4-ethynyl-2,5-DMPEA).

Did you explore 3c-AL yet by chance? I'm looking at testing one of these mescaline analogs on my lab rats, but I don't want to be sitting on some quantity of a product that doesn't prove to be worthwhile. I'm looking for the one most similar to mescaline in terms of subjective effects. I may decide to try out AL, though 3c-AL looks extremely promising as well...

Did you explore 3c-AL yet by chance? I'm looking at testing one of these mescaline analogs on my lab rats, but I don't want to be sitting on some quantity of a product that doesn't prove to be worthwhile. I'm looking for the one most similar to mescaline in terms of subjective effects. I may decide to try out AL, though 3c-AL looks extremely promising as well...
According to one bluelight member, 3c-al is pretty similar to mescaline, but AL is supposedly very dissimilar to mescaline, according to most reports I have read on it (hyperlab; pihkal). Sounds like a great compound though. Also, chance is quite high that I will get to try it soonish. But escaline and 3C-E first...:)